What's new

UK: Every phone call, email and internet click stored by 'state spying' databases

"west is like posin with suger coted that's why i dont like these countrys becaus they always play double game"

I am sorry but i take this comment highly offencive

and ahsanshaheen how can you prove that what your telling is the truth?

i dont know about all this but one thing is there, that UK has very strict laws and regulations and hell lot of taxations.They provide a good return, in the form of services by government but still its very very strict there.

UK is one of the most open and welcoming society. If the govt. is keeping a database of all the calls & emails , its got to do with the terrorism in the UK. Its not like they want to go through your personal life. They have a sophisticated system which looks for typical words like - Bombs , Terrorism , Jihad etc.,

And this is news because?

In the UK you are pretty much free to say what you like, no one ever said that people would not listen.

The US has some restrictions but much of what you say, txt or blog can be recorded there as well.

You can bet that the ISI and RAW probably have similar systems to identify and track suspicious comunications.

This sort of thing has been round for years as have the ways to avoid it.

"west is like posin with suger coted that's why i dont like these countrys becaus they always play double game"

I am sorry but i take this comment highly offencive

and ahsanshaheen how can you prove that what your telling is the truth?

Oh no, it's the truth. There's a spy system in Christchurch here in NZ which is directly linked with the CIA. Every phone call is recorded. It was originally intended for use against the USSR, but carried on its operation throughout the decades, being used again to detect Al Queda operatives here in NZ.

Pakistan also needs something on the same lines. This is the only way to catch all the taliban cockroaches.

Back
Top Bottom