What's new

UAE Slams Turkey’s ‘Colonialist Delusions’

Erdo is a fool period and he has many Pakistani on this forum who will blindly follow him like the one above me.

Who are you to judge Pakistani's?
You are being humiliated daily by american iranians and Israelis. Even Russians bomb you at will and 7 villages joined together called UAE thinks they have a day in global power. Remember kuwait. It took Saddam 1 hr. UAE will empty with one fire cracker in dubai mall or mall of the Emirates

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the same UAE that has put a medal on Modi's neck?
they love seeing Muslims get killed... they build and armed Al Qaida - Al Nusra - Daesh... they arming Afghan Taliban to stir up trouble and distract Pakistan... they sold Palestine while tongue-licking zionists...
they exported a picture of terror-Islam to the western world, so we all have to suffer... there are around 50M Arabs trying to represent 1,8B Muslims with their Wahabi extremism

You speak for Allah Almighty now? What is wrong with you?

He will judge entire mankind for its deeds and misdeeds one day. Please keep this fact in mind.

This is what the Qur'an says

It's not my fault some people turn around it and come with their 'suitable for 21st century society' version that ignores what is written

Is this the same UAE that has put a medal on Modi's neck? UAE behaves like a lunatic. Thinking it can play sides and get away arrogantly.
What is more important in your eyes.. a personal symbolic medal or $ billions poured in Pakistan to sustain its economy as a nation..

This is what the Qur'an says

It's not my fault some people turn around it and come with their 'suitable for 21st century society' version that ignores what is written
You may have disagreement with Turkish leadership but can you not voice your disagreement in a rational manner?

In this very thread, some of your posts are "offensive."

a personal symbolic medal or $ billions poured in Pakistan to sustain its economy as a nation..
Pakistan must be carefull if it takes UAE or Saudi money because they want everthing from Pakistan and may use money for instability as they did in other countries. This was my advice for Pakistani brothers and yes sembols are very important for showing what you think and what you accept in your mind. Everybody knows sembolizm is using for the way of giving political messages. Others and you know it very well.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...9Jm6UKPqKk0Qhpr8HAqsTEjkhY1MngiHDeKiy_t4&s=10

Last edited:
Pakistan must be carefull if it it takes UAE or Saudi money because they want everthing from Pakistan use this for instability as they did other countries. This was my advice for Pakistani brothers and yes sembole are very important for showing what you think and what you accept your in your mind. Everybody knows sembolizm is using for the way of giving political messeges. Others and you know it very well.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...9Jm6UKPqKk0Qhpr8HAqsTEjkhY1MngiHDeKiy_t4&s=10
Nope.. GCC aid was going to Pakistan when it was in need for decades as a brotherly nation.. maybe you are talking about your country.. and what instability .. are you out of your mind.. the last more than $10 billion aid was for stabilising Pakistan's economy.. hence stabilising Pakistan ..Think before you speak next time..

Back
Top Bottom