What's new

UAE residents and tourists bless bricks for new Hindu temple in Abu Dhabi

What does UAE bediouns have anything to do with Najdi?

And as a fellow idol worshipper shouldn't you be happy UAE is taking a step in your direction?
triggered najdi spotted :rofl:

secular constitution and gave highest posts to muslims
And that's all you did. Literally. Secular Constitution and Highest Posts to Muslims.
Fakhrudin was a fucking president and his family was left out on NRC.

Your lot seems to believe in a made up version of the history. Go read ambedkar and stroke your inferiority complex. No point talking to you.

Being a Pakistani you have been brainwashed by negativity towards India.
We give equal rights to all muslims, same as that of a Hindu or anyother religion. We have had muslim presidents and high ranking officers. You guys don't have the guts to even give symbolical equality to non muslims in your country. We have thousands of new mosques built in India after independence, how many temples and churches did you guys allow to be build??
Pakistan is a joke in the name of equality and religious freedom. And with the 4th worst passport in the world you guys deserve all the lanat bestowed upon you by the world.
Atleast I don't have to say, 'i am a tourist and not a terrorist' while showing my passport...!!!
If after MODERN DAY education this is the level of average nagrik, one can only image what kind of creatures your lot would have been a thousand years ago.

BTW, Children of Khans have returned. Keep an eye open for them.

And that's all you did. Literally. Secular Constitution and Highest Posts to Muslims.
Fakhrudin was a fucking president and his family was left out on NRC.

Your lot seems to believe in a made up version of the history. Go read ambedkar and stroke your inferiority complex. No point talking to you.

What else you want from hindus ? Make muslims badshah of india ? What you gave to 1 percent hindu population of pakistan ? Any president ? PM ? Cm?

What else you want from hindus ? Make muslims badshah of india ? What you gave to 1 percent hindu population of pakistan ? Any president ? PM ? Cm?
And there goes the façade of secularism. That's what Jinnah sb did to congress.

We do not believe in these theatrics of giving symbolic power. While Pakistan is far from achieving its destination, we certainly do not plan massacring the hindus. We learn from our mistakes.

We made Hindustan as the world knows it. Enjoy the King's seat while you hold it.
Khalqat Khuda ki, Mulk Badshah ka, Hukam Bahadur Shah Zafar ka.

They are pagans for you but for some you are a pagan.
So to differentiate between believers and non-believers is criminal in the national level.
In a personal level it's a different matter.

The nation cannot and should not discriminate on religious basis.
This is why no one takes Pakistan seriously on Islamophobia or minority rights in India.

Iran and india have build a port together in Iran just to oppose our interests in region

so this uae temple is just insignificant to us let the locals there raise eyebrows

And there goes the façade of secularism. That's what Jinnah sb did to congress.

We do not believe in these theatrics of giving symbolic power. While Pakistan is far from achieving its destination, we certainly do not plan massacring the hindus. We learn from our mistakes.

We made Hindustan as the world knows it. Enjoy the King's seat while you hold it.
Khalqat Khuda ki, Mulk Badshah ka, Hukam Bahadur Shah Zafar ka.
Lol facade of secularism ?
Three muslim presidents , four vice presidents , three chief justices , one air martial, one dozen chief ministers , two dozen governors , hundreds of film stars , dozens of vice chancellors of universities , heads of scientific institutions ,cabinet secretaries , police and civil servants . you name any field you will find muslimsc on top , there is only one critetion that is merit.
Only a blind man can deny the power of secular indian constitution and subsequent power given to minorities in indian constitution , if you have any knowledge about india go see by your own eyes minorities of india have been sitting on all top posts , they are eligible to get any post in any field of life . Film, politics , journalism, industry , literature , judiciary , education, they are getting opportunity in every walk of life .

Now Answer my questions what did you give to pakistani minorities ? not even equal citizen status, forget about making then PM, CM , ARMY CHIEF , GOVERNOR, DIPLOMATS, PRESIDENT , ? i dont want to start discussion of forced conversion of minority girls or fake blasphemy charges on minorities .

Last edited:
This is why no one takes Pakistan seriously on Islamophobia or minority rights in India.
After afghanistan,
Even in diplomatic circles They are not very much in demand now.

Iran and india have build a port together in Iran just to oppose our interests in region

so this uae temple is just insignificant to us let the locals there raise eyebrows

Why locals will object about mandir ? Muslims are constructing lakhs of maszids in india , america, europe ,australia , nobody is stopping them , gulf muslims know it .

Being a Pakistani you have been brainwashed by negativity towards India.
india is a clusterfuk hellhole for Muslims. Muslims who believed in you pathetic heathens and rejected two nation theory are paying the price with their life and dignity.
We give equal rights to all muslims, same as that of a Hindu
Lol. Thats why I call you pathological liers. This is information age, we know whats happening to indian muslims...
We have had muslim presidents and high ranking officers.
PR stunt.
You guys don't have the guts to even give symbolical equality to non muslims in your country
Why should we? Did we partitioned to give special rights to non Muslims? Non Muslims has no political power or significance in our political environment. Still we have lots of non Muslim minister currently serving our government...
We have thousands of new mosques built in India after independence,
Lol. I saw lots of pics of babri masjid and anti muslim videos from indians...
how many temples and churches did you guys allow to be build??
Too many. We should not have done that total waste of our precious land...
Pakistan is a joke in the name of equality and religious freedom. And with the 4th worst passport in the world you guys deserve all the lanat bestowed upon you by the world.
Atleast I don't have to say, 'i am a tourist and not a terrorist' while showing my passport...!!!
Non of my business. Im a Bangladeshi. Sylheti to be exact...

They are frustrated that india adopted secular constitution and gave highest posts to muslims , on the other hand pakistan failed to give equal rights to hindus, sikhs , masihis . Non muslims live as second class citizens , they can not become PM, President , CM, GHQ boss . Army chief .
Very secular...ask the minorities and the delats how secular and accommodating Indian Hindus are

Indian muslims have far far better rights than hindus in pakistan, bangladesh and arab countries .
Then, jews had better life in nazi concentration camps...

They are frustrated that india adopted secular constitution and gave highest posts to muslims , on the other hand pakistan failed to give equal rights to hindus, sikhs , masihis . Non muslims live as second class citizens , they can not become PM, President , CM, GHQ boss . Army chief .
Everybody is jealous of hyperpower hindustan...

Then, jews had better life in nazi concentration camps...
Thst is why crores of illegal bangladeshis immigrants cross border risking their lives to live in india .

india is a clusterfuk hellhole for Muslims. Muslims who believed in you pathetic heathens and rejected two nation theory are paying the price with their life and dignity.

Lol. Thats why I call you pathological liers. This is information age, we know whats happening to indian muslims...

PR stunt.

Why should we? Did we partitioned to give special rights to non Muslims? Non Muslims has no political power or significance in our political environment. Still we have lots of non Muslim minister currently serving our government...

Lol. I saw lots of pics of babri masjid and anti muslim videos from indians...

Too many. We should not have done that total waste of our precious land...

Non of my business. Im a Bangladeshi. Sylheti to be exact...
No muslim of india will go to bangladesh or pakistan . given chance many pakistanis and bangladeshis will come to india to get citizenship . Thousands of application of pakistanis are pending with indian foreign office . Bangalis dont even wait for application , they simply cross and live illegally .

Last edited:
Very secular...ask the minorities and the delats how secular and accommodating Indian Hindus are
Ask any minorities or dalits if he wants to go to pakistan ? He will never go because he is living better life than pakistan and bangladesh .

Thst is why crores of illegal bangladeshis immigrants cross border risking their lives to live in india .

No muslim of india will go to bangladesh or pakistan . given chance many pakistanis and bangladeshis will come to india to get citizenship . Thousands of application of pakistanis are pending with indian foreign office . Bangalis dont even wait for application , they simply cross and live illegally .
Carores of Bangladeshi...do u know what a crore is?
If that's the case then your forces are shit at maintaining your border.

Why do u Indians fart in every gathering and discussion

Ask any minorities or dalits if he wants to go to pakistan ? He will never go because he is living better life than pakistan and bangladesh .
We don't want them in Pakistan...we want then to create another state out of India..
Remember Pakistan came out of India. Bangladesh came out of India. And India was ruled by Muslims for a 1000 years.
And you can keep farting it makes no difference except for global warming

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom