What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

these people show support for anyone who is on their line.. they showed support for pkk they had support for greek cyprus, they worked with israel in mediterran sea deal and they excatly would show no support if certain conditions were not fulfilled .. but you can have your own point of view..

my opinion is money, might and such things rule the world and people go this line not all people but most.. so you find people who have their own stance and good morals but also you find people whose only moral is money and that counts for any folk on earth

You are talking about Palestinians in specific?

Or is it Arabs, like Syrians and Iraqis?

I don't think we can lump all together. Many Arabs support Turkey also, it is just that they are not in power.

You are talking about Palestinians in specific?

Or is it Arabs, like Syrians and Iraqis?

I don't think we can lump all together. Many Arabs support Turkey also, it is just that they are not in power.

on palestinian leadership.. man I know some palestinians not everyone is same.. like other people you will find ones siding up for muslims, others go for their nationalism and others go for a western life style or anything else..

When pakistani traitors will announce thier slavery to greater Israel, that's what's to be seen and if that happens no matter what or who ever will be doing that will be seen as a the traitor of Pakistan while pakistani ppls will react massively be it military or political leadership this time no one can hide behind fake excuses and will be hold accountable be it bajwa or imran!

When pakistani traitors will announce thier slavery to greater Israel, that's what's to be seen and if that happens no matter what or who ever will be doing that will be seen as a the traitor of Pakistan while pakistani ppls will react massively be it military or political leadership this time no one can hide behind fake excuses and will be hold accountable be it bajwa or imran!
What the f.
Where did you bring imra bajwa and pakistan into all this.
What you want my dear little baby?
Atomic bomb uae?
Kahan se ata hain tum jaisa log.
Yeah 5 rupee per tweet /comment wala media cell wala hi hain.

There are a lot of confused greedy minds over here heading for shortcut perks. It’s not their fault, that has had happened throughout history and they have witnessed it. To be Great is not having Hi tech, wealth or resources but your standing with dignity and honor. Pakistan had compromised many times due to wobbly economy and cowardice of leadership in the past. But now It’s time to Reset and do what is right. You may find it subjective for what is right. But Truth is not subjective.
Pakistan Stands with the weaker one against the aggressor. That’s all

do you have a bad condition in your brain or heart? you dont know what I am talking about? go back and read than...

again someone with no abilities to read a text.. man long time ago it was no problem to have ties with israel because israel did not harm us.. what is wrong with you to not understand it? you could have read my respond but you begin to troll around and make conspiracy theories about social media.. if there is a dispute than its only about better coexistence and better standards and no killing

edit: I forgot to count money there is dispute about MSea gas and money
Lol it's never too late. You guys can still decide to renege on your ties with Israel and stop recognising them like other Arab countries and Pakistan does. I don't understand why you claim you guys did recognise them but conditions were different and they didn't harm you. So you mean your recognition of Israel is conditional only to Israel harming Turkey? What about the Palestinians? I thought it all had to do with Palestine? Lol.
As I said, it's never too late for Turkey to stop recognising Israel and cutting all ties. However we all know they haven't and won't do that. So no point claiming the moral high ground over the Arabs. It's laughable to be honest.

Lol it's never too late. You guys can still decide to renege on your ties with Israel and stop recognising them like other Arab countries and Pakistan does. I don't understand why you claim you guys did recognise them but conditions were different and they didn't harm you. So you mean your recognition of Israel is conditional only to Israel harming Turkey? What about the Palestinians? I thought it all had to do with Palestine? Lol.
As I said, it's never too late for Turkey to stop recognising Israel and cutting all ties. However we all know they haven't and won't do that. So no point claiming the moral high ground over the Arabs. It's laughable to be honest.

It takes time to undo the mistakes of the past. For a national like Turkey, some of the basis of the republic must be rewritten. I don't think you can understand it.

Most of the Islamic word will never accept Israel, it is a matter of faith and history. Even populace of these dictatorships disagree, but have no power to resist their rulers.

Next few years, you will see a very strong line against Israel coming from Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, and other Muslim states.

EfYMmAyWsAAcODo

TRAITOR = خاءن

There are a lot of confused greedy minds over here heading for shortcut perks. It’s not their fault, that has had happened throughout history and they have witnessed it. To be Great is not having Hi tech, wealth or resources but your standing with dignity and honor. Pakistan had compromised many times due to wobbly economy and cowardice of leadership in the past. But now It’s time to Reset and do what is right. You may find it subjective for what is right. But Truth is not subjective.
Pakistan Stands with the weaker one against the aggressor. That’s all
You are true spartan sir

It takes time to undo the mistakes of the past. For a national like Turkey, some of the basis of the republic must be rewritten. I don't think you can understand it.

Most of the Islamic word will never accept Israel, it is a matter of faith and history. Even populace of these dictatorships disagree, but have no power to resist their rulers.

Next few years, you will see a very strong line against Israel coming from Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, and other Muslim states.
Ahahah so you mean Turkeys president needs time to cut ties with Israel ? Lol. My friend to do this requires a simple statement followed by concrete action. No time or hard work needed to do this. If Erdogan hasnt done so in his more than a decade of rule then it's simply because he has no intention of doing so. Lol. I'm surprised some of you guys on here are looking for excuses for Turkey meanwhile you guys seem to be very quick to judge/ criticise and bad mouth Gulf/Arab states . I don't know if it's because they are wealthy and easier to bad mouth or something. :p:. That's just something I have observed on here .

Ahahah so you mean Turkeys president needs time to cut ties with Israel ? Lol. My friend to do this requires a simple statement followed by concrete action. No time or hard work needed to do this. If Erdogan hasnt done so in his more than a decade of rule then it's simply because he has no intention of doing so. Lol. I'm surprised some of you guys on here are looking for excuses for Turkey meanwhile you guys seem to be very quick to judge/ criticise and bad mouth Gulf/Arab states . I don't know if it's because they are wealthy and easier to bad mouth or something. :p:. That's just something I have observed on here .

Are you enjoying trolling here on this Pakistani forum?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom