What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Isn't that a better reason not to accept Israel? There is no price for deen and imaan and that apartheid cannot be accepted or surrendered and people sold out. The Universal rights of people should be respected wherever they maybe and whoever they maybe.

Ameen. Our morality is not for sale. We do not sell our soul for dollars. The plight of the Palestinians should touch us all.

Or maybe i m wrong arabs are with their leaders on this one

No, there are major divisions among Arabs on this issue. The Arab world is not only represented by GCC, there is a wide gulf of opinions. Most Arabs oppose Israel, but the lack the power to question their leaders due to living under dictatorships.

Even MBS took over in a coup.

Which country?

We are talking about American Evangelical Christians.

Ameen. Our morality is not for sale. We do not sell our soul for dollars. The plight of the Palestinians should touch us all.

No, there are major divisions among Arabs on this issue. The Arab world is not only represented by GCC, there is a wide gulf of opinions. Most Arabs oppose Israel, but the lack the power to question their leaders due to living under dictatorships.

I doubt it
I think arabs love what they have ..prosperity who cares about palestinians

from a person living in USA to earn dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members are advised to not become personal with each other and not insult each other; convey your POV to each other in a reasonable manner. Racism and calls for destruction of other states are discouraged.

Much of the world is increasingly hypocritical no doubt. Many are not in the position to claim Moral High Ground anymore. Morality takes a back seat in absolute pursuit of "interests" actually; selectivism is the new normal (or always was).

Honestly I will answer all nuatral views in this hurtful stand by U.A.E.
I had been resident of GCC Kuwait for over 30 years I am ready to share couple of straight up things about GCC mindset itself.

Conventional warfare capabilities:
The low population of the GCC Arab Emirates cannot fight any enemy nation for lacking the capability in quantity numbers?
In previous gulf wars they have always looked upon America to fight for their behalf as Saddam Iraq wars etc!

Nuclear warfare mindset :
With Arabs incapable of attaining Nukes as deterrent, have always felt inferior to nation's such as Isreal, America etc! That said in my experiences in Kuwait back in the day 1998 Nuclear blasts, the Kuwaiti press was unsure to release ANY information on Pakistani development on nuke capabilities within it's country media and all news agencies?? I felt betrayed as Kuwaiti news media was siding with Indian nukes blasts confirmation first? I always lived their and asked myself am I getting biased, fabrication news and I was ! Now if you look at average Kuwaiti and try to argue with nukes or ummah issue he will totally ignore you first? Their minds are not capable of comprehending the possession of nukes by country Pakistan period. That said these Kuwaiti + GCC base all the policy making decisions on those grounds. In my 30 years I have yet to met a Kuwaiti who agrees with Pakistani nukes?

Social culture & lifestyles :
The average Q8i (short for Kuwait) is more concerned about his dark skin Indian house maid and having sex with her on daily basis for some of them? They receive compensation from govt year after year to go on vacation to Europe etc! These Q8i people in their society cherish your average Philippines servants domesticated more than they care for ummah views!

Conclusion :
Pakistan should stay stubborn and die hard on anti Isreal for daily killings if all Muslims anywhere on Earth. They since 1947 have become a virus infested nation for any Muslims. Pakistan are proud yet poor but they are keeping retaining their dignity intact where Arabs overall lost all dignity ( even with oil rich dumb actions ) and post 1967 one way or another.

Thanks brother for your views. Kuwait is the most extreme among Arab states in the regards, maybe due to some leftover feelings from leaving Iraq, which could have become nuclear.

I doubt it
I think arabs love what they have ..prosperity who cares about palestinians

Not all Arabs are the same. We have to stop using the same brush for all of them. There are wide range of views in the Arab world.

For example, you will find Arab diehards who still defend and love Pakistan. I came across one Arab who derided a BD guy as a traitor to Pakistan, and said you did wrong against our brother. You have Palestinian scholars who pray in Masjid Al Aqsa for the Pakistan Army (Jaish al Bakistan) and in return receive Ameens in abundance.

Arabs are our brothers. We can never abandon them. If some of their leaders betray them, we will still use our voice for Palestine, similar to our brothers Iran and Turkey.

Let us not talk about Morality in this discussion. There is no such thing as a righteous state in existence.

Palestine is a moral issue which has global importance. Not only Muslims, but many Latin/South American, African, and European states support Palestine based on basic humanitarianism.

For us Muslims, there is the added fact that they are our brothers who have been cheated again and again.

There are many historical parallels like Kashmir, South Africa, and the Native Americans.

Palestine is a moral issue which has global importance. Not only Muslims, but many Latin/South American, African, and European states support Palestine based on basic humanitarianism.

For us Muslims, there is the added fact that they are our brothers who have been cheated again and again.

There are many historical parallels like Kashmir, South Africa, and the Native Americans.
My point is not in regards to plight of Palestine (oppression of Palestinians is duly noted and acknowledged) but Morality Logic in this discussion. Morality Logic is not a selective consideration - does not apply selectively on these issues. Muslims face oppression in other regions/countries as well but Pakistan could not express its solidarity in each case - selectivism in practice. This is why I continue to stress that there is no righteous state in modern times - hypocrisy/selectivism is in practice worldwide.

You think Allah Almighty does not see things? He see everything.

Hi,the beauty of time is- it can expose people,without realising them are being exposed. I see many false flagged advocating people to stay away , stay away from what ? To see another Muslim being killed, butchered, raped , child being killed like nothing ? Houses being destroyed ? They are trying to create Arab non Arab fiction . People be aware of those types. Prophet (SA) has already told us about it. No Muslims has authority over one another, let it be Arab or non Arab. It’s their corrupt leaders that are misguided not the normal people. And those so called liberal Pakistanis, you are eager to fight for the Kashmir not for Palestine ? Why do you feel bad for Kashmir? They are Muslims that’s why ? Then this is called ummah . One Muslim should be caring to another . This is the teaching of Islam.This is Ummah . You quickly forget the history. Why Muslims came to fight Dahir ? Because Muslim were suffering in the hand of Dahir.When we die we will not be asked what MBS did. We will be asked about ourselves.Its our moral and religious duty to raise our voice for Palestine , help them . Religiously it is our duty to protect and rescue al aqsa. If somebody denies and discourage us against these, then be sure for one thing, they are not Muslim. I see many turns blind eyes on the suffering of the Palestinian and blame themselves for so called attack on Israel. I do not wish them on you but god forbid if happens to be that you kicked out of home , your land, not allowed to travel , deprived of basic needs, you see wife and children gets beat up, raped I would love to see you still praising your attackers.

You should have the courage of saying what is wrong , is wrong .no matter even if the whole world says it is right . And it is another lame and cowardly excuse to say we are so poor we can’t do anything. If it was the case Islam would never flourish cause most of the believers of prophets time were dead poor and so was the story of almost all the Prophets. We need to know our heroes. Salahdin didn’t fight for al aqsa for no reason, he had to fight the Muslims to even before he launch his attack on crusaders. He could’ve said why would I fight against fellow Muslim to free al aqsa, it’s not my problem,it’s Palestine’s problem. What’s next ? Those paid agents gonna call him dumb or outdated ? . The idiots have done themselves a favour, they are on full force to create division among the Muslims, they have exposed themselves by doing so. It’s better to know your enemies than friend’s. And a true warrior never fear of defeat. Muslims believe they fight and die for the cause of seen and Allah decides victory. Palestine will be ours again in Shaa Allah and it’s a part of our faith . When,how ? Allah knows best. He is the best of all the planners.And indeed Allah is with those who are patience.

Like Imran Khan said even if entire world recognizes Israel Pakistan won't until Palestinian state is created with Jerusalem as its capital. It's not an Arab issue, it's Islamic issue plain and simple. Also UAE won't achieve anything or get anything from this relationship just like Jordan and Egypt failed apart from few peanuts, they got nothing special in return.
Did you skip post #456.. buddy

Hey Indian, why don't you change your flags and ID?

He was poisoned in his home through water supply.

His doctor who examined him said that it was obvious.

Israel has been killing Palestinian leaders for more than 70 years. They are professionals at it.

They have perfected the art of enslaving a whole population.

Then some of you want to accept and recognize this theft, shame on you.

yes, there was an inquest and no one found anything a last ditch effort by a dead mans wife to stay relevant. You tell me what possible advantage would Isreal have to kill an old man dying in France.

Arafat could simply be allowed not to return.

KV

Back
Top Bottom