What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

If somehow the US can get a two state solution done with the Palestinians, Israelis and the Arabs agreeing then Pakistan must end hostility.

Same applies to Iran and its proxies in lebanon
Iran is inadvertently teaching its chief enemy how to defend itself; both cannot compete with Israel for long because not only Israel is tech-savvy to begin with but also receive much assistance from USA. Israel prevented Iran from becoming a nuclear power as well.

Geopolitics grounded in EMOTION are bound to fail. It is better to choose your battles wisely.

What Pakistan needs to do is:

1) Break off from KSA influence, they have only caused terrorism in our country. However, be good with them if they do stuff according to our interests.
2) Forget religion in geopolitics.
3) Mend relationship with Israel which in return will get us closer to USA.
4) Have positive relationship with both USA and China.
5) Don't go full on in China camp, balance between both USA and China.
6) Go hardcore in terms of developing Gwadar and finishing CPEC phases, have influence over all central asian countries.
7) Accept current LOC as perma borders with India after they accept revisation of indus water treaty (make it more in our favour)
8) Ask China to divert both rivers which are going from Tibet to Kashmir region... direct to GB (Don't know how feasible is this)
land exchange with india and get kashmir velly only . valley people suffered too much

It's a long agreement. I am in my mobile so it's difficult to read that's why asked.

Is there a give and take sort of thing that may benefit Palestinians who are continuously losing their lands and are surrounded by the Isreali forces from all sides?
Yes Israel suspended annexation of West Bank in exchange for peace agreement. Good work by diplomats on both sides

That is fine, but understand following:

1. Jews are native to Palestine (2000+ years of history)
2. Israel is a European creation much like so many other modern nation-states.
3. Existence of Israel was legitimized by UN much like in the case of so many other modern nation-states.

Let us all get our facts straight for once.

1. Only a minority of the 1947 Jewish population were even born Palestine. Fairy tales of my 20th ancestor was from Palestine are not good enough as otherwise most of the world would be in chaos as people's migrated throughout history.
2. The difference is that the population of the other European creations in 1947 were all native to the land.
3. Still does not make it right - they had no right to create a state that displaces most of the native Palestinian population.

Look I feel sorry to what happened to Jews in WW2 but the Europeans wanted to dump Jews in Palestine due to Holocaust guilt and maybe some future strategic interests.

The world had vast swathes of barren lands where a Jewish state could have been enacted and the Europeans chose one where there was a pre-existing native population, which they knew would be displaced to make way for Jews.

Bilkul but abhi refinery pakar lo aur $ package wagera jab tak saudia ki taraf se aye gi kuch na kuch tou mil hi jaeyga aus ke baad alag alag rasta

Koi refinery naheen anee, don't waste time on these camel jokies. China wants Iranian energy, not GCC's and that's why they signed the deal with Iran.

Have some humility. We have never won any war against India except Kargil. Never forget the humiliating defeat we suffered in 1971.

> pakistan defeated the indian to get azad Kashmir and GB

Those were northern tribes, not our army.

> Pakistan defeated the Russians in afghanistan using americans

Yes great job. Funded by CIA and proxies made by ISI. No one used Americans here though. Americans used us in fighting their war against Soviets.

> Pakista defeated NATO and America using NATO and america.

What?
Really...I think you need to ras history.

I think in your head 1965 was a defeat as well.
Northern tribes were not Pakistani???
Who were the officers that led the tribes.

Come on man you are a smart guy. I read your post but I am sad about this one

It's a long agreement. I am in my mobile so it's difficult to read that's why asked.

Is there a give and take sort of thing that may benefit Palestinians who are continuously losing their lands and are surrounded by the Isreali forces from all sides?

There is a benefit, that Israel will immediately stop itself from annexing and declaring sovereignty over the areas shown as otherwise in the Trump Peace Plan. This means they will stop the annexation as part of the deal. Instead, they will look to expand their diplomatic relations with all the Arab states in the Middle East, and expand the scope.

This can transform into something, maybe, and eventually pre-67 borders.

land exchange with india and get kashmir velly only . valley people suffered too much
We are in no position to ask for land, i said Indus water treaty because water will the most precious resourcei n future. India will never give up any land and also we aren't either giving up any in this deal. This is the most fair ever.

1. Only a minority of the 1947 Jewish population were even born Palestine. Fairy tales of my 20th ancestor was from Palestine are not good enough as otherwise most of the world would be in chaos as people's migrated throughout history.
2. The difference is that the population of the other European creations in 1947 were all native to the land.
3. Still does not make it right - they had no right to create a state that displaces most of the native Palestinian population.

Look I feel sorry to what happened to Jews in WW2 but the Europeans wanted to dump Jews in Palestine due to guilt and maybe some future strategic interests.

The world had vast swathes of barren lands where a Jewish state could have been enacted and the Europeans chose one where there was a pre-existing native population, which they knew would be displaced to make way for Jews.
Your ignorance about Zionist movement is beyond pathetic

Back
Top Bottom