What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Jinnah was a smart man. Had he knew what these Middle Eastern countries have their say on Kashmir issue now, he would had made a pact with Israel long time back.

muslim countries whom recognised israel
egypt
morcco
jordan
azerbijan
turkey
jordan
kyrgistan
maldives
muritaniya
tajikistan
tukamnistan
uzbekistan
palastine

recognised but having no relations
iran
tunisia

having relations but not fully recognised
qarar
oman
UAE
malaysia
kurdistan of iraq
indonesia
bahrain
afghanistan
muritanya

did not fully recognize israel
saudi arabia
pakistan
sudan
bangladesh
algeria
brunai
comocros
djabuti
indonesia
iraq
kuwait
lebanon
libya
somalia
syria
yemen

if GCC recognized israel then only dirt poor and non arabs will remain

Then why WE recognize India? I do not get this.
We won't recognize Israel out of solidarity with the Arabs. This is why the UAE back stab is so shocking. Maybe the sheikhs think that Lannisters (Trumps) will make them wardons of the ME now that uncle Sam is on the way out?

* In 2020 only 1 person was killed by Israel in Gaza and it was a PIJ terrorist who planted a bomb.
* Singapore and Monaco are more dense - yet they are one of the most prosper nations in the world. Chad and Niger have very low density yet they are poorest nations in the world.
Just wow..

Now Pakistan should recognize Israel too as it follows Arabs

* In 2020 only 1 person was killed by Israel in Gaza and it was a PIJ terrorist who planted a bomb.
* Singapore and Monaco are more dense - yet they are one of the most prosper nations in the world. Chad and Niger have very low density yet they are poorest nations in the world.
Hey don't give them facts. They will still hate Israel. Am Yisrael Chai!

Now Pakistan should recognize Israel too as it follows Arabs
i fear pakistna will lost totally any gain before doing it . its time paksitna can have little gains but with in 10-20 years we can not have any gains 0 . and sure we will recognize israel one day .

To me, there were always some seemed similarity in between Israelis, and the Gulf Arabs. Some peculiar similarity, and randomness in the head.
a64a1f196a2a7e642538692fd4126039.jpg

Neve-Tsedek-Than copy1.jpg

We won't recognize Israel out of solidarity with the Arabs. This is why the UAE back stab is so shocking. Maybe they sheikhs think that Lannisters (Trumps) will make them wardons of the ME now that uncle Sam is on the way out?
I am not alluding to recognizing Israel; my beef is with the logic offered by another member.

I just wonder why WE continue to recognize India given its designs against Pakistan and absolute lack of commitment to address the issue of Kashmir. Israel does not even remotely compare to Indians in this regard.

pakistnai mullahs should now go and suicide their masters have recognized israel:lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-53770859

Very interesting - As a result, they added, Israel would suspend its plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.

I wonder what this means? Could the normalising of ties as a carrot, be a way to secure the pre-67 borders, if Arab countries can provide assurances of the dismantling of Palestinian militant groups?

Theyb will never stop greater Israel.

The Eagle was literally pointing out the same thing - that Pakistani policy towards Israel has nothing to do with the UAE.

That said, while Jinnah had a principled (and in my view correct) position on not accepting Israel at that point in history, things have changed so dramatically since then that we should no longer consider that position as set in stone.
What have we to gain from israel. They will drop india for us? Remember feb 27. Israeli's were advising the indians

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom