What's new

UAE investment in Indian-administered Kashmir a 'complete betrayal'

Indians regularly claim that they govern many of the policies in the gulf states. I would not be surprised if this turns out to be a front for money laundering schemes which in turn finance Indian operations on foreign soil like Canada.

You can not complain. When your own generals betrayed your own country

I would not be surprised if this turns out to be a front for money laundering schemes which in turn finance Indian operations on foreign soil like Canada.
Do intelligence agencies need to find ways to send money or launder money? If they want to?

Kanadda has now shown desire to engage in private talks with India. They seem to be coming around. PDF members might take a little while though.

What has Investment got to do with the mass internal communal hatred erupting across India?????

I think you guys are confused, the last six years has been incredible in pushing the understanding that SEPARATION was always the right path,, their is incredible communal hate across India

Kashmiri are not blind to this, that's why the populations inside India are separating and not coming together

Today Indian Muslims, Sikhs, even Christians in NE are incredibly agitated and it's something that we need to build on

Do intelligence agencies need to find ways to send money or launder money? If they want to?

Kanadda has now shown desire to engage in private talks with India. They seem to be coming around. PDF members might take a little while though.

What kind of bollywoodistic imagination have you?

I didn't know Kannada moved a motion of secession from the Indian union. Interesting

What kind of bollywoodistic imagination have you?
Infact it was your Kollywood imagination that assumed that investments in Kashmir that too by UAE are required to facilitate money laundering by an intelligence agency.
Do you see the flight of fancy here?
Languages seeking secession may be your thing. Normally, regions seek such a thing.
I hope you hadn’t put all your money on allegations by JT? That may be the reason for this sinking feeling many of you are having.

I think you guys are confused, the last six years has been incredible
This period is incorrect. In fact Mullahs were told on 14 Aug 1947 that it is imminent. Then came 1971 and they got a little confused. That confusion has been increasing everyday.

we need to build on
Building should have reached 100s of floors by now? It’s been 76 years.

This period is incorrect. In fact Mullahs were told on 14 Aug 1947 that it is imminent. Then came 1971 and they got a little confused. That confusion has been increasing everyday.

Building should have reached 100s of floors by now? It’s been 76 years.
Both countries are large, conflicts have petered out, and large forces have been built up

That doesn't mean the Kashmiri have anything for Hindus except for contempt and hate

We live in the world of social media, the hindutva poison and crimes are open to see

So Indian Muslims have turned, they have finally understood
It's no longer Pakistan pushing the narrative

Indian Muslims themselves are now pushing the narrative that they are under attack from the Hindu extremists

Kashmiri are either learning first hand of the communal chaos inside India or via social media and word of mouth

Sikhs now are agitated

Christians feel under attack and the civil war in NE hasn't helped

So when bullshit like this comes along, about investment in Kashmir or Modi hugging a Muslim or something

It's literally MENTAL that you believe this bullshit beyond the mass communal hate that spreading through Indian society

20 years ago if we said something against India,,
Sikhs would be on the Indian side, so would Indian Christians.
Indian Muslims would be mixed but you would get a reasonable percentage of Indian Muslims claiming they were Indian and everything was fine

Now you don't
Indian Muslims are under attack and they have understood what we were telling them all along, they are now at the forefront of the fight against the Hindus
Sikhs have freaking realised, as soon as any get to the west they now hate hindus and are speaking out that they should have got independence right from the start
Indian Christians have shut up,, they realise the poison on society and what's happening to Christian Kukis can happen to them

Kashmiri are not stupid,, they know the Hindu enemy

Investment is neither here nor there, the Kashmiri understand what's happening inside India and that they have to defend their community against the enemy

Both countries are large, conflicts have petered out, and large forces have been built up

That doesn't mean the Kashmiri have anything for Hindus except for contempt and hate

We live in the world of social media, the hindutva poison and crimes are open to see

Indian Muslims themselves are now pushing the narrative that they are under attack from the Hindu extremists

Kashmiri are either learning first hand of the communal chaos inside India or via social media and word of mouth

Sikhs now are agitated

Christians feel under attack and the civil war in NE hasn't helped

So when bullshit like this comes along, about investment in Kashmir or Modi hugging a Muslim or something

It's literally MENTAL that you believe this bullshit beyond the mass communal hate that spreading through Indian society

20 years ago if we said something against India,,
Sikhs would be on the Indian side, so would Indian Christians.
Indian Muslims would be mixed but you would get a reasonable percentage of Indian Muslims claiming they were Indian and everything was fine

Now you don't
Indian Muslims are under attack and they have understood what we were telling them all along, they are now at the forefront of the fight against the Hindus
Sikhs have freaking realised, as soon as any get to the west they now hate hindus and are speaking out that they should have got independence right from the start
Indian Christians have shut up,, they realise the poison on society and what's happening to Christian Kukis can happen to them

Investment is neither here nor there, the Kashmiri understand what's happening inside India and that they have to defend their community against the enemy

Yes, this part I agreed, this is the reason the most kashmiri does give a f@@k regarding kashmir banega Pakistan.... There were a few small support for this, now they can see the status of pakistani people, also turned down this option now....

problem is hindutvas want to be big daddy of subcontinent, have sri lanka, nepal, bengladesh pakistan, etc under their rule someting like ussr but a poorer version with lil or no investments but oppression. but these countries dont want to be suffocated by hindutva body odor, so they are resisting.

I have been hearing this “finally understood” for more than a couple of decades myself.
Sikhs now are agitated
We had a highly violent Khalistan Movement in the 80s. That’s dead. Brahmpton has one branch. They wouldn’t be allowed to enter India. They are already dying mysteriously in Canada itself.
Kashmiri are not stupid
True. They have realised the truth. After removal of 370, there have been very few incidents of violence that were common place for few decades. Just wait. To your bad luck, it is going to get better and better from here on.

I would also have been desperate to stoke trouble in India, if I was in your place. India has least number of insurgencies since independence. While Paksiatn seems to be in worst situation.

Good luck with your dream world.

I have been hearing this “finally understood” for more than a couple of decades myself.

We had a highly violent Khalistan Movement in the 80s. That’s dead. Brahmpton has one branch. They wouldn’t be allowed to enter India. They are already dying mysteriously in Canada itself.

True. They have realised the truth. After removal of 370, there have been very few incidents of violence that were common place for few decades. Just wait. To your bad luck, it is going to get better and better from here on.

I would also have been desperate to stoke trouble in India, if I was in your place. India has least number of insurgencies since independence. While Paksiatn seems to be in worst situation.

Good luck with your dream world.
The Kashmir is only going to get better with each passing year, and if Modi comes to power next year, then, there is no retuning back for Kashmir, it will become middle-income state in india like South

Back
Top Bottom