What's new

UAE acquisition of F-35s on track as negotiations with the US continue

Even if the F35 sale goes through, the final product most likely would be highly Inferior to the ones Israel operates.

$10 billion for 18 drones and munition is that not a bit to expensive? they got kind of ripped off there with the drones but not the F-35s
$10 billion is just munition..$14 billion for 50 F-35 and the Drones.. and what drones my friends.. you should go visit the thread when it was announced in Trump's time..it is here in this section..
There was also talk about the F-18 Growler.. but we did not hear of it again..
Even if the F35 sale goes through, the final product most likely would be highly Inferior to the ones Israel operates.
The UAE has better F-16s than the Usraeli ones..that should give you a hint..

Last edited:
$10 billion is just munition..$14 billion for 50 F-35 and the Drones.. and what drones my friends.. you should go visit the thread when it was announced in Trump's time..it here in this section..

Why do you always say Usraeli?

$10 billion is just munition..$14 billion for 50 F-35 and the Drones.. and what drones my friends.. you should go visit the thread when it was announced in Trump's time..it here in this section..

Was an F-18 growler included. I think during negotiation UAE declined as it would really not enhence their capabilities which was the correct choice

Was an F-18 growler included. I think during negotiation UAE declined as it would really not enhence their capabilities which was the correct choice
There was talk about them as a package..It is the UAE who asked for them.. but apparently and logically they are not priority number 1..maybe later..

Shows how things have gotten expensive

UAE signed a deal in 2000 for 80 F16s, only 7 billion USD it is said.

Not sure if that's true, sounds too cheap

Lmao what's with Qatar and buying every top of the line fighter jet ? Wouldn't there be a massive logistical issues ?

UAE should absorb 2 million Syrian refuges, in order to make the nation strong enough. As it is a kingdom, so no need to worry about whether the immigrant can change its domestic politics.

when the Syrian crisis began I tried to bring my friend and her family to Dubai. But I could not arrange the visa because of a secret ban on residency visas for Syrians at the time.

I don’t think the Emirati government empathize with Syrians. absorbing 2 million Syrians is highly unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom