What's new

U.S. Pressures Israel to Block IAI AESA Radar Sale to India

They worry about reaction from the anti nuclear mullahs in the U.S.(remember the Green Pine transfer along with a complete radar was shipped just before George Bush's inauguration; too close to the nuclear sanctions at that time for the U.S. to give active permission). In any case American technology & parts are used by the Israelis & some money will undoubtedly flow there.

That we can take care through the evil Jew lobby in the Capitol hill :lol:

yeah Americans are major investors in Israeli defence RnD and some cash in the for of royalties will be sent to Washington.IMHO If Americans win the MRCA then all is well and they will start the exports, if they dont (which is what I want) then maybe they will think "chalo we lost that deal, why loose this one too" and will again export.

Just like in Risk board game.. when a country near your border becomes very strong you're going to be fear that hes gonna attack you.
since india has huge uncontrolled population.. it can become second most powerfull country after china(which has abit more pop.).
so this is good and bad news for india.
however i doubt it.. its growth is less then human growth

Israel and India, I'm sorry for your loss! my condolences, may uncle sam get a slap in it's face :bad:

Its disappointing... We make better toys than the US in certain fields and they don`t want us to sell it to an Ally that should clearly be the US`s one as well...

Sell it to Pakistan than.

Sell it to Pakistan than.

Writing Here Wont Help , you should Contact Israeli and U.S officials personally for That.

Do It fast , Other wise They will sell It to someone Else.

GO Fly , and dont forget to take Robin with yourself.

That is near impossible wish....
Thats like building bicycle, around pedal.

why?? do we need your approval ????

we made Barak8 together so why not AESA radar ??

And if you are referring to US pressure so buddy they halt Aerrow missile for India but we come up with Joint venture Barak 8 so same will gonna happen with Aesa Radar just wait and watch

America should learn from China. Learn to respect what its friends and its allies does. They don't have any rights to interfere, just like how China doesn't care what Pakistan does with Iran or Turkey. It's a free world afterall. :meeting:

America should learn from China. Learn to respect what its friends and its allies does. They don't have any rights to interfere, just like how China doesn't care what Pakistan does with Iran or Turkey. It's a free world afterall. :meeting:

This world is anything but free. They say America is a free country, i think thats where you got the reference.

This world is anything but free. They say America is a free country, i think thats where you got the reference.

I was being sarcastic my friend.

American Democracy is a joke. Power to the people and if majority is in favour then the minorities loses out? By their logic China has the most population in the world and they are mostly happy with communism, then perhaps America should give up trying to turn China into a democratic country and take up communism instead? They are so full of s*** :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom