What's new

U.S. Navy sends message to Iran by testing AGM-176 Griffin missiles in the Gulf

Manuvering warheads can do it.

@skyshadow dear brother, can you help us with Iranian manuverable warheads?

You Posted its pictures, i can't find them now. Unfortunately i can't find it on the web too.

1637942531127.png

last second Iranian missile warhead making crazy maneuvers in air

1. enemy radar will think warhead is going to move straight ahead

1637942781125.png

2. but No, warhead changes course making more then 90 degrees and hit somewhere else entirely with mach 13-15 speeds

1637942812089.png

3. and remember this is only last second maneuver guess what it can do when its higher up

1637942842989.png

View attachment 796844

last second Iranian missile warhead making crazy maneuvers in air

1. enemy radar will think warhead is going to move straight ahead

View attachment 796852

2. but No, warhead changes course making more then 90 degrees and hit somewhere else entirely with mach 13-15 speeds

View attachment 796853

3. and remember this is only last second maneuver guess what it can do when its higher up

View attachment 796854

@Akh1112 have a look on this one plz

@Akh1112 have a look on this one plz
unfortunately, exo atmospheric stuff is not my area

@JamD could you shed some light perhaps?
Trying to bait me into an argument I see :p

Well, not sure what I am supposed to comment based on a few blurry pictures. I wonder:
1. What's the range of this missile - this will determine what speed it hits the ground with, and thus its capability to maneuver.
2. At what plane are we looking at? Are we looking square at the reentry trajectory or at a very small angle so any movement (possibly due to just atmospheric drag) becomes exaggerated.

With those questions in mind:
1. Basic maneuvers can be executed through careful control of just the spin of the warhead. There are many other methods - too many to list.
2. The advantage really comes from how much you can maneuver while going as fast as possible. For example you can maneuver all you want, but if you're going at 100 m/s you're probably toast. Conversely, you could maneuver very little, but if you're going at Mach 10 you'll probably survive. So you need the maximum amount of maneuvering at the maximum possible speed. This is an exercise is in advanced aerothermodynanics, flight control of highly uncertain systems, and material science.
So the point is this is a very complicated subject and a video doesn't tell you much, unless you have trajectory data. "maneuvering warhead" is unfortunately a vague description.

Before Irani members get offended thinking I am trying to downplay Irani ballistic missile capability, I am not. All of what I said stands equally valid for Pakistani (and really all) ballistic missiles. I am just saying a couple of pictures or some video doesn't tell you anything of value.

Trying to bait me into an argument I see :p

Well, not sure what I am supposed to comment based on a few blurry pictures. I wonder:
1. What's the range of this missile - this will determine what speed it hits the ground with, and thus its capability to maneuver.
2. At what plane are we looking at? Are we looking square at the reentry trajectory or at a very small angle so any movement (possibly due to just atmospheric drag) becomes exaggerated.

With those questions in mind:
1. Basic maneuvers can be executed through careful control of just the spin of the warhead. There are many other methods - too many to list.
2. The advantage really comes from how much you can maneuver while going as fast as possible. For example you can maneuver all you want, but if you're going at 100 m/s you're probably toast. Conversely, you could maneuver very little, but if you're going at Mach 10 you'll probably survive. So you need the maximum amount of maneuvering at the maximum possible speed. This is an exercise is in advanced aerothermodynanics, flight control of highly uncertain systems, and material science.
So the point is this is a very complicated subject and a video doesn't tell you much, unless you have trajectory data. "maneuvering warhead" is unfortunately a vague description.

Before Irani members get offended thinking I am trying to downplay Irani ballistic missile capability, I am not. All of what I said stands equally valid for Pakistani (and really all) ballistic missiles. I am just saying a couple of pictures or some video doesn't tell you anything of value.
The pictures are from the test of Khorramshahr-2 missile. It can carry a 1,800 kg warhead to a distance of 2,000 km and it's an upgraded version of Hwasong-12/14 with a limited range. Its terminal velocity is unknown but you can clearly see the trace of plasma in this video:

Latest US military hypersonic test fails

Pentagon admits
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...initiated-review/amp_articleshow/87199000.cms

U.S. ‘not as advanced’ as China and Russia on hypersonic tech, Space Force general warns

Let me admit one thing, we are responsible for your thousands of forces all over west of Asia.

U.S. successfully flight tests Raytheon hypersonic weapon -Pentagon
WASHINGTON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The United States has tested an air-breathing hypersonic weapon capable of speeds faster than five times the speed of sound, marking the first successful test of the class of weapon since 2013, the Pentagon said on Monday.

No you are not responsible for thousands of forces all over west of Asia. We transported those troops since 9/11.

Sorry, I forgot, low budget copies of Chinese anti ship missiles reign supreme
you can hate on the quality of the copy but you dare not hate on the results of that low quality chinese copy, and you know it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom