What's new

U.S. Navy Rescues Iranians Who Were Captured by Pirates

rescuedfisherman-ape.jpg

speaking of boot licking....this picture worth more than a thousands word :D
...i hope this poor sailor wont get executed after getting back to iran.

beside cmon guys, Iran and Saudi Arabia are friends, i'm just joking with you around :)
yes you are joking.IRAN cant be a friend of a USAs lapdog.

If you were that brave, you did not have to beg and lick American feet to come and save you from your old buddy. You begged Americans to come in to a land which our beloved Prophet had specifically said there should be no non-muslim military on it. And you overpaid them too for protecting you. That is the only truth.

Okay then let's look at the acts shall we:

1-Country did not have any military to speak of except the Air Force barely since all the money that was supposed to go to our military went to Saddam's military.
2-Fahad ruled at that time the one installed by the US after they assassinated Faisal.
3-This act was the main reason behind Al-Qaeda's forming maybe you should support them they call for everything you call for you know they want to destroy the Al-Saud's they want to turn Arabia into a democracy and everything you know.

Where did Saudi Arabia come in from Iran-Somalia-US? Stick to the topic please.

yes you are joking.IRAN cant be a friend of a USAs lapdog.

Watch your mouth kollang. when you point a finger three point back at you. Do yOu Get it?

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Trolls....They do that sometimes.

No What you are stating is something you pulled out of your ***. True US troops came to do the war but Saudi troops also fought and many died fighting. Not because US troops came then it is automatically "Ran out of fear" but I guess to forum idiots it is.

Let me tell another thing,I have said it N number of times but once more,thanks to all your clerics,wahhabi freaks,oil sheiks blindly following those freaks etc. are the major reason Pakistan is in all this mess today.I blame them for most of Pakistan's problem's

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Mosamania started it.

Okay then let's look at the acts shall we:

1-Country did not have any military to speak of except the Air Force barely since all the money that was supposed to go to our military went to Saddam's military.
2-Fahad ruled at that time the one installed by the US after they assassinated Faisal.
3-This act was the main reason behind Al-Qaeda's forming maybe you should support them they call for everything you call for you know they want to destroy the Al-Saud's they want to turn Arabia into a democracy and everything you know.

Saudis are still in American camp, have always been. And I have only this to tell, if you say you could not fight against Saddam, the same way Iranians fought him. Al-Qaida was formed by CIA and supported by them until it turned sides. The same way Saddam turned on you guys. No we do not need to support the dirts coming out of Saudi-US relations. Al-Qaida was an illegitimate kid born out of US-Saudi relations:

Quran has some good stories on this situation, when this land was under siege and there was not enough defense, how the men of God behaved. They did not side with kufr to save them. Rather they put their trust in Allah. You should have done the same if you only had enough belief even if you could not fight.

Saudis are still in American camp, have always been. And I have only this to tell, if you say you could not fight against Saddam, the same way Iranians fought him. Al-Qaida was formed by CIA and supported by them until it turned sides. The same way Saddam turned on you guys. No we do not need to support the dirts coming out of Saudi-US relations. Al-Qaida was an illegitimate kid born out of US-Saudi relations:

Quran has some good stories on this situation, when this land was under siege and there was not enough defense, how the men of God behaved. They did not side with kufr to save them. Rather they put their trust in Allah. You should have done the same if you only had enough belief even if you could not fight.

Al-Ohod battle and Al-Khandag battle... read up on them.

Al-Ohod battle and Al-Khandag battle... read up on them.

So you mean, you did not beg Americans. And all of those quarter of a million coalition troops and Americans in that land were all made up. Dude, You BEGGED Americans to save you from your old buddy. Read up and deliberate on this shameful act more.

"Sameful" act. LOL you don't know about those do you?? Ohod and Khandag. LoL. and you dare come here and try to teach me Islam and Islam history?? LMAO. AAAh shias' no nothing about Islam yet they want to attach themselves to it. Everything that happened in Prophet's time is nothing all that matter is Ali and Hussien. :rofl:

If you can't argue with him in a constructive way you can stay silent rather than flaming a sectarian fight. What he said had nothing to do with sectarian issues, while you're trying to cover up your failure in debate by creating sectarian fight.

Watch your mouth kollang. when you point a finger three point back at you. Do yOu Get it?.
you cant do anything.maybe you want to call USA to stop me .the only thing you can do :rofl:

"Sameful" act. LOL you don't know about those do you?? Ohod and Khandag. LoL. and you dare come here and try to teach me Islam and Islam history?? LMAO. AAAh shias' no nothing about Islam yet they want to attach themselves to it. Everything that happened in Prophet's time is nothing all that matter is Ali and Hussien. :rofl:

So you do not want to talk about your begging of Americans. Fine. But your attack on Shias is pathetic at best. Though I am not myself a Shia, but I would prefer a Shia who is honest and on the path of truth to a wahabi who is siding with Americans and begging them always. Your disrespect for other people's beliefs just gave you away, how hateful, racist and insane you are. Not really surprising from a country that 99% of world's terror comes from. And what Prophet said stands true today as well, that is how we believe, you on the other hand made fun of it, which says more about state of your belief. Also I did not like the way you made fun of our beloved Ali (R) and Hussein (R). So much so for Islam you believe in. Now you can go back and report to your American masters. Again it has been proven here that you are a minion American puppet.

then you dodn't know anything about Islam in Iran FOR SURE
I wonder why we read one book that it was not written by Ali and Hussein... just wondering ;)
take some rosaleh that you can find in any ayatollah website and then you'll see if there is only matter of Ali and Hussein in it

Edit: better not speak about religion.

Mosamania, try to accept the truth.

I think US gave peace signal to Iran for negotiation through this operation, this chance should be used.

Mosamania started it.

A payer of 1/5th started it :D

Oh, shut up. A country that has to lick American feet all the time for its survival should know its place in the world. In international waters upon receiving a distress call, it is considered an honor to save the ship in distress, of course Saudis can not understand this, since their navy is tiny and is manned by Pakistani, American and Bangladeshi personnel. So Saudis themselves do not know anything about maritime rules and conduct. Iranian navy itself has conducted numerous search and rescue missions saving lots of lives. Such things have happened even during the wars, where opponents have saved the civilian ships of the opponents. Though this is the first time a demoralized navy such as US navy has to publicize, advertise, broadcast and use this event as a propaganda tool in order to buy good will from the world. This shows how low US navy has sunk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom