What's new

U.S. joins ranks of failed states

An article from the Tehran Times....nuff said..:rolleyes:

no they just reprinted it is all. Who wrote the article really does not matter. Just becuase the author states what he believes does not make it fact. sadly some journalists will write things that are provocative for one reason. to get their articles published! For a failed state there sure are a lot of Pakistani nationals trying to immigrate here. I wonder why?

Author has carried a decided anti-American bent to his writings for some time. His credentials rest upon having worked in the Reagan administration as an undersecretary for one term.

Clearly, he and that administration quickly became estranged and his departure to the left has been affirmed since by his subsequent writings.

Everybody should be so lucky to fail as spectacularly as the ol' U.S.of A.:usflag:

the us cannot becomea failed state....coz if it does.....so does the economy of every nation in the planet.....

the us cannot becomea failed state....coz if it does.....so does the economy of every nation in the planet.....

Unless the fenderal reserve is kicked out, US might become a failed state
, because dollar will lose its credit worldwide.

Unless the fenderal reserve is kicked out, US might become a failed state
, because dollar will lose its credit worldwide.

And do you understand that it would be the worst nightmare for the Chinese? Don't you care about the Chinese assets in trillions in USD?

And do you understand that it would be the worst nightmare for the Chinese? Don't you care about the Chinese assets in trillions in USD?

What do I care or can I, it's not my money. And this one is not Jew bashing. From business point of view, no one wants to deal with a non-reliable partner. Or would you if it's your money???

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't being a failed state imply you don't have control over your territory?

A lot of people "wish" Ameirica was a failed state but with a 14 trillion dollar economy and one of the world most stable democracies with a powerful military there is a LONG LONG LONG way to go before we "fail".

A lot of people "wish" Ameirica was a failed state but with a 14 trillion dollar economy and one of the world most stable democracies with a powerful military there is a LONG LONG LONG way to go before we "fail".

Unless you refuse to put 300mil+ strong american full faith and credit behind the dollar... ;)

Unless you refuse to put 300mil+ strong american full faith and credit behind the dollar... ;)

Or the faith of the 1 billion odd Chinese behind the fact they can continue to believe that 6.9 Yuan = 1 dollar . :azn:

Or the faith of the 1 billion odd Chinese behind the fact they can continue to believe that 6.9 Yuan = 1 dollar . :azn:

What, ur kidding? China is saving the world, because only China can afford to print money to match the mad Jew fingers. You think we like it?

Oh, I got more. What if China pulls out completely? Chinese can manage. :agree: But what you idiots going to do? Dress up in an empty suit go to Church and ask Jesus for a hot meal??

We are also inadvertently "saving" the Jews. If we pull out, there is a chance there will be a total financial meltdown in Europe and US, imagine what their Goyums would do to them this time???

Last edited:
somalian is a proper failed state...
i feel sad for some of the people over there though

Keep in mind that these failed state surveys are very unreliable. The US think-tank that does the survey relies on media articles to achieve their rankings. That to me is a straight red flag. Media articles are always written to achieve certain aim and are very rarely neutral. They might exaggerate a story, might not show part of the story, mighe be unreliable, etc.

For instance, in 2005 and 2006, when Pakistan was a lot more stable than today, they ranked Pakistan around the top. What was more surprising was that countries such as Afghanistan and some African countries far more unstable at the time were ranked lower. They got their ranking through the media article, and for Pakistan the media always concentrates on the negative. There was strong economic growth, poverty reduction, stock growth, etc which went unreported in the media.

Take these surveys with a pinch of salt. They are unreliable, and not neutral. They're meant to achieve an aim or help achieve one. You'll learn this in your basic politics class.

A country which is a beacon of freedom and has a open society....

:lol: This made me laugh as much as the original article. A beacon of freedom does not go around assassinating popularly elected leaders of other nations.

Back
Top Bottom