What's new

U.S. exempts India, South Korea and five others from Iran oil sanctions

hopefully the Iranians have seen the real face of bhartis. They said they would not comply to Ameriki pressure, but they did just that

so much for "independent" policy

how could we do it ?
I knew it this was coming.. Remember when india voted against Shrilanka on american proposal? I was surprised then, but i speculated this event. Risk v/s rewards. Look at america! They r smarter than us they even rewarded SL with excemption..... and India is too big to ignore..

well SL and malaysia had no other choice as they lack diplomatic muscle. But all others are US allies/pets and this shows
yanki hypocrisy.

From the article: The United States will exempt India, South Korea, Turkey and four other countries from financial sanctions because they have significantly cut purchases of Iranian oil, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Monday.
So india has capitulated to USA pressure as expected.

No problem, USA can go ahead and sanction China. Let's see how they fare without Chinese imports and treasury purchases. :lol:

India to USA: Please sir,may i buy oil from Iran,if you give permission?

USA to India: Yes my loyal subject you may...
But wait for my next orders...

India: Thank you kind sir....Order me when to stop buying...when to start buying...order me what you want....salute...

India: Thank you kind sir....Order me when to stop buying...when to start buying...order me what you want....salute...

We know exactly how you feel irritated to post this because things went the way like India wanted.

So predictable.:pop:

Members like you tempt indians to comment on drone strikes, foreign aid etc....when they do they get infractions but you at the same time don't get anything.....hope you got my reply what i would have said in retaliation......:smokin:

Who needs US permission to buy oil from other countries? Free trade is a sovereign right of a nation, and US is acting like it owns the world.

"exemption", typical American arrogance.

Members like you tempt indians to comment on drone strikes, foreign aid etc....when they do they get infractions but you at the same time don't get anything.....hope you got my reply what i would have said in retaliation......:smokin:

Sharam karo...
Troll bhi nahi kernay deitay...
Dont worry everybody gets warnings and infractions,myself included. Nobody is immune here..
The difference between an all out troll and casual joker is that the joker knows when to shut up and leave the thread while the troll either doesnt know or doesnt care...
This was too good an oppertunity to write a funny (for me) message , but obviously i am not gona write any more similar comments and wont reply to protesting members..
So there you go.

Sharam karo...
Dont worry everybody gets warnings and infractions,myself included. Nobody is immune here..
The difference between an all out troll and casual joker is that the joker knows when to shut up and leave the thread while the troll either doesnt know or doesnt care...
This was too good an oppertunity to write a funny (for me) message , but obviously i am not gona write any more similar comments and wont reply to protesting members..
So there you go.

so you took joker post in this thread.....:toast_sign:

don't mind just kidding.........

Sharam karo...
So there you go.
No problem mate.....i know everyone gets infractions...but sometimes new members imitate senior ones....seen Spiderman....With great power comes, great responsibility...:rofl:
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom