What's new

U.S. Drops The Sanctions Hammer On Russia.....Again !!

Sure it could happen, same as how I could bet on 31 black and make a nice bundle of cash.

Gambling isn't the best basis for long-term foreign policy planning of course, but as you mentioned, I guess this must be the "genius" of the Obama administration. :P

Or at least I hope so, for all I know, they could have some genius master plan that I just can't figure out.

I don't get it, first the continuing spying/snooping scandal with the recent skulduggery in Germany and now this, seems like the policy makers in the US are all over the place.

Dude, don't be a little biatch. Snitching ? Really ?:tdown:

Snitches ALWAYS get their comeuppance.:p:

No, but seriously what's up with running around and poking even your allies (Germany for eg.)?

Don't the Chinese LOVE to gamble ?:china:

Yes, this is our curse. Especially in my city (Hong Kong) with Macau next door. But we won't gamble on something so important as foreign policy.

I don't get it, first the continuing spying/snooping scandal with the recent skulduggery in Germany and now this, seems like the policy makers in the US are all over the place.

That's what freaks me out!

Like Sun Tzu said: "Appear weak when you are strong".

US Foreign policy looks like a mess, but it's when they look weak that something big is going on in the background.

Anyway our path is the same, we have to keep pushing forward for strengthened cooperation between ourselves and the BRICS.

Yes, this is our curse. Especially in my city (Hong Kong) with Macau next door. But we won't gamble on something so important as foreign policy.

That's what freaks me out!

Like Sun Tzu said: "Appear weak when you are strong".

US Foreign policy looks like a mess, but it's when they look weak that something big is going on in the background.

Dunno, the only major thing they've done in the last two days or so is pass along another 175 million greens for the Israeli iron dome program, nothing reportedly sinister going on about, lest they wish to invade another country, I hope they invade Canada.:p:

...No, but seriously what's up with running around and poking even your allies (Germany for eg.)?

We spy on EVERYONE and EVERYONE spies on us. We just don't cry like little bitches about it. And as far as the bank fines go, the U.S. just fined CitiBank a few billion.

Dunno, the only major thing they've done in the last two days or so is pass along another 175 million greens for the Israeli iron dome program, nothing reportedly sinister going on about, lest they wish to invade another country, I hope they invade Canada.:p:

Canada is nice though. :P

Anyway, regardless of what might be happening in the background (we'll never know anyway), the only thing we can do is continue to try and strengthen our own hand, and boost the BRICS as a global counterweight to the old-world institutions like the IMF.

And right now, America is helping us do that by forcing Russia to turn towards us. Now we have to make the best use of that, and continue all the BRICS related initiatives.

We spy on EVERYONE and EVERYONE spies on us. We just don't cry like little bitches about it. And as far as the bank fines go, the U.S. just fined CitiBank a few billion.

Its not the spying, everyone spies on everyone, at least the Mossad loves to spy on you folks stateside, its the handling of the fallout of the revelation of said spying, you're poking these folks the wrong way and that's not particularly good in the long run.

The fines are all cool, the more the merrier.

Anyway, regardless of what might be happening in the background (we'll never know anyway), the only thing we can do is continue to try and strengthen our own hand, and boost the BRICS as a global counterweight to the old-world institutions like the IMF.

And right now, America is helping us do that by forcing Russia to turn towards us. Now we have to make the best use of that, and continue all the BRICS related initiatives.

Indeed, lets see where the BRICS bank takes us all. Although I believe there are folks who don't want us to be a part of it.:p:

Even on my country? :ashamed:

Btw, I'll have you know that JMSDF now has a permanent attache in the Pentagon, so...you know. Its a two way street, mah fren...

Ever since we stuck the sanctions up Vladis' @ss , he's abandoned his boys in Ukraine. You don't hear a peep from him, now. He's a little bitch next to:usflag:

Did you border to read your own article you imbecile :lol:

The Pentagon also said Wednesday that Russian combat troops are again building up along the border with Ukraine. U.S. officials said they also believe Moscow may be sending heavy weapons into the country to aid the separatists.

Ukraine and the West have accused Russia of fomenting the insurgency by sending troops and weapons, including tanks and rocket launchers, something Moscow denies.

BTW in other new three 3 Ukrainian brigades have been completely encircled and are slowly being annihilated :D

eb8952f966a37d63504274c01b482f2e.jpg

Just don't get too cozy with Russia. Both China and Russia have a history of interfering in each others' regional affairs. Case in point Vietnam. Time will tell.

Just don't get too cozy with Russia. Both China and Russia have a history of interfering in each others' regional affairs. Case in point Vietnam. Time will tell.

We have no choice. America even locks us out of international projects, like the international space station, which is why we had to build our own space station. :P

What China and Russia both have in common is that we are considered by America to be the only potential "challengers" to American hegemony, since of course the other major powers like the EU and Japan are in the American camp. So of course, both Russia and China are being actively contained by America in all spheres, military bases, economics, and diplomacy.

So our best way forward is Russia and the BRICS. What else can we do?

Did you border to read your own article you imbecile :lol:

BTW in other new three 3 Ukrainian brigades have been completely encircled and are slowly being annihilated :D

eb8952f966a37d63504274c01b482f2e.jpg

I didn't 'border' anything, Einstein. And Vladis' boys are getting their @sses handed to them. See, you're getting the Russian propaganda while the rest of the world is getting the real thing.

Sorry, I don't take insult lightly!

Is that a threat to me ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom