What's new

Two Pakistani men charged for having sex in cemetery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, Indian govt havent legalise gay marriages. Only now gay couples will not be jailed for being gay. Its a humanitarian step taken by GOI

Can you share details of situation in pakistan?

Sir, Indian govt havent legalise gay marriages. Only now gay couples will not be jailed for being gay. Its a humanitarian step taken by GOI

Why ur so concerned of their rights?? by any chance do belong to the same ...... :whistle:

2ndly i can get u a news which is even worse than the one u posted relating to ur own countryman, but i wont b doing that here

it is not about the gay action, it was mostly about them having sex in graveyard which makes it so sick. it is useless thread, hope they close it down soon.

The two Pakistani men were in the act after the man who spotted them reported it to the police

By Salam Al Amir, XPRESS Published: 00:00 March 18, 2010

Dubai: Two Pakistani men are facing charges at the Dubai Court of First Instance for violating the sanctity of a graveyard and having consensual sex there, according to an official source.

The men - A.A., 23, and H.A., 21 - were caught in the act after a man in a building overlooking the graveyard in Naif area spotted them having sex and reported it to police.

The men confessed to the act and said that they met by coincidence after not having seen each other for a while and decided to climb the cemetery wall and commit the act :D

GULF NEWS

-----------------------------------------------------------

The issue being discussed is social contours of Homo-sexuality. So please dont delete the thread.

clearly your objective wasnt to have a mature discussion since you put a stupid smiley icon for the thread and clearly have other motives

do better, productive things with your time....otherwise, get lost from this forum

so whats the point of opening threads about sex, i means lets open another thread about American couple having *** in public in dubai and now facing charges, wtf??

having fun is one thing and crossing line is another

Come to KP here our men will give you not only details of situation but also plenty of humanitarian aid viz a viz gay actions :rofl:

Anyone commenting on "Ahmedis in pakistan" need not be an ahmedi. (no offence meant)

I hope you get the point.

Lolzzz so an Indian with only 15 posts have read that thread with hundreds of replies ;) or is it that you were banned and came again just like your other countrymen

if all pakistani men go to cemetry and have sex by the graves then yes you were right to open such a thread, but this is only one incident and thats it, i think the purpose of this thread is to put pakistanis down although people here are mature enough and dont give a damn about isolated events like this.

and i can't understand the motives of "men" here and their eagerness to post abt sexuality..but horrifically we would see more sex in burial grounds & wasteyards than bedrooms..and thr another thread running with members posting in war footing..and these men are enjoying it...

Anyone commenting on "Ahmedis in pakistan" need not be an ahmedi. (no offence meant)

I hope you get the point.

One only discuss the issues he supports or is against it ... ... so are u with them or against them :whistle:, since u've opened this thread & look pretty concerned .... i hope u got my point :azn:

why dont you close this thread??, is it sane to discuss it, you closed an indian thread yesterday which had the same topic??

what r v to discuss here?

I guess men having sex in a cemetery.....:blink:

On a serious note though couldn't they do this at home ? Or are there laws in Pakistan against Gays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom