What's new

Two Pakistan coast guard killed in Pakistan's key CPEC port district

Muslims who are living in Pakistan(Former Hindus) are the once who got raped first by Muslim invaders. :lol: You got your @ss kicked and converted to Islam. cowards :rofl:

Rape culture is only found in India thats why it is considered as rape capital of the world. If Muslims at that time followed the ideology of ISIS you wouldn't be alive today and those who converted to Islam actually saw the truth and followed unlike you dirty folks who still feel proud shitting in the streets. Thanks to Allah there is nothing similar between you and us, Calling someone coward over the internet is easy but I am 100 percent sure you wud be shitting ur pants if we were having this conversation face to face.

I have tried to understand the conflict in Balouchistan by so called Baloch nationalists but I just can't do it. I mean there are more Balouch in the rest of Pakistan than in Balouchistan yet they are living there peacefully.

Nearly 25% of Sindhi population are mix with Balouchs and there are millions in Punjab who are descended from Balouch tribes who migrated in to the Punjab province but these so called Balouch nationalists claim there is a genocide going on against them. But how come I have never heard of such complaints from Balouch living in other areas of Pakistan. No one target kills them even though they are also migrants in to those respective provinces. They are accepted as brothers and sisters and no one would ever dare to call them "Settlers".

Yet, why is it that these so called "Balouch Nationalists" who are addicted to money coming in from foreign governments are always crying about this mythical genocide that only seems to be happening in their twisted minds?
my closest neighbors are baloch. they are true pakistanis.

What India has to do with it???
1. Baloch Nantinalists live in Exile in UK, Europe and Canada, none of them live and operate from India
2. They claim atrocities by Pakistani Fauj

What India has to do with Balochistan..

1. India never Attacked East Pakistan in 47-48 or 65
2. India never stopped Pakistani water (80-20% Share btwn India and Pakistan)

If India really want , it can break Balochistan in few weeks, remember East Pakistan?? It took just 13 Days (December 3, 1971 – December 16, 1971)

Stop Badmouthing India.
baloch nationalist who live in exile are not even suupported by their brothers. they are not even tribal elders. no one here listen to them.
brahamdagh tribeman a sardar is balochistan chief minister.
his other brother shahzain is a patriotic pakistani who prepared 50,000 tribals to fight india in case of war.
his elder brother aali is tribal head. he is an ex parliamentarian.
and a lot more such examples from his family are there.

about the mari tribe so called nationalist.
he went to russia for studies and was recruited by russians. many of his fellows who worked for kgb had came back to main stream.
his father was an ex minister.
his tribe is pro pakistan.
he is not even a sardar. no body listen to them.

a mama some thing like this his name is.
he was caught for bank fraud while he was doing job there.
did long march with 13 people.
every one was to be paid 1000 rupees per mile by raw. he did fraud with those people too. they never recieved money. they left him for this fraud.

indian involvement was even accepted by us commander in afghanistan in past.

my closest neighbors are baloch. they are true pakistanis.

I agree, I lived among Balouch of Karachi and found them no different in their patriotism. I do know of only one family which is not in Pakistan who I knew about who were in the beginning Pro Independence but even now they want only more autonomy and devolution for Balouchistan so the people of this province can directly benefit from the resources found within their provinces. A stance which I whole whole-heartedly support.

Lived in London too and never found another pro independence Balouch in my life.

yeah, all sucmbgas in delhi must b rest in peace (piece)

Rest in Peace.

What India has to do with it???
1. Baloch Nantinalists live in Exile in UK, Europe and Canada, none of them live and operate from India
2. They claim atrocities by Pakistani Fauj

What India has to do with Balochistan..

1. India never Attacked East Pakistan in 47-48 or 65
2. India never stopped Pakistani water (80-20% Share btwn India and Pakistan)

If India really want , it can break Balochistan in few weeks, remember East Pakistan?? It took just 13 Days (December 3, 1971 – December 16, 1971)

Stop Badmouthing India.
india never btike east Pakistan. it was Bangladesh Liberation forces who liberated their beloved birthland. india supported it because of her fc**kin "AKHAND VARAT" doctrine to b fulfilled. after 90% areas of the then East Pakistan been captured by the Bangladesh Liberation forces indian monkey force came & looted Bangladesh. so stop ur filthy mouth about it...

Rape culture is only found in India thats why it is considered as rape capital of the world. If Muslims at that time followed the ideology of ISIS you wouldn't be alive today and those who converted to Islam actually saw the truth and followed unlike you dirty folks who still feel proud shitting in the streets. Thanks to Allah there is nothing similar between you and us, Calling someone coward over the internet is easy but I am 100 percent sure you wud be shitting ur pants if we were having this conversation face to face.
Rape culture was introduced by Muslim invaders. they raped local women. It was common thing for them to do. And todays Pakistan was first stop in their brutal conquests. cowards converted to Islam due to fear of death and rapes. we fought with Muslim invaders and still are proud Hindus. and for shitting in pants i am Maratha we never fear anyone. try scaring someone else.

I have tried to understand the conflict in Balouchistan by so called Baloch nationalists but I just can't do it. I mean there are more Balouch in the rest of Pakistan than in Balouchistan yet they are living there peacefully.

Nearly 25% of Sindhi population are mix with Balouchs and there are millions in Punjab who are descended from Balouch tribes who migrated in to the Punjab province but these so called Balouch nationalists claim there is a genocide going on against them. But how come I have never heard of such complaints from Balouch living in other areas of Pakistan. No one target kills them even though they are also migrants in to those respective provinces. They are accepted as brothers and sisters and no one would ever dare to call them "Settlers".

Yet, why is it that these so called "Balouch Nationalists" who are addicted to money coming in from foreign governments are always crying about this mythical genocide that only seems to be happening in their twisted minds?

Pakistan have been betrayed cheated lied to anything else deceiving We can think of.
They are living on the number of death people dying every month in our wonderful country called Pakistan with no action to the enemy.How many Indians have been killed since operation zarb it as it started Zero (0)?
Pakistan has been incapable of inflicting damage to country India after Kargil War. It hasn't happened since 1998, it has been since 18 years! On a scale Pakistan is not even up to level 1.
In regards to country India India is on a scale Beyond imaginable of 100 inflicting damage every month non-stop constantly buy the fruitful relationship of Nawaz and Modi? Ganjaa nawaz pml n ka ishaq dolar zardari murdari altaf hussain mqm anp asfandiar achakzai jaise munafiq jab thak hai ye hotey rahengai isliya inko khatam karne ka moqa zaya nahi karna chaiye jab thak ye dheemak hai fazal diesel samait raw ye kam karta rahega jaise karta araha ha kai salo se...Jumate islami can enjoy ministries from pti but can not support them against corruption double standards.
نواز سانپ شریف کے خلاف اختجاج کا اعلان اور دوسری طرف کوئی بڑا واقع کروا دیا جاتا ہے ۔۔ ..........................احتساب تخریک سے پہلے کچھ بھی ہو سکتا ہے............اقتصادی ترقی کے دعوؤں کے برعکس پاکستان کے ذمہ بیرونی قرضے تہتر ارب ڈالر کی بلند ترین سطح پر پہنچ گئے ہیں۔ تین سال میں بیرونی قرضوں میں تقریبا بارہ ارب ڈالر کا اضافہ ہوا۔
اسٹیٹ بینک کی رپورٹ کے مطابق بیرونی قرضے 72 ارب 93 کروڑ ڈالر کی بلند ترین سطح پر پہنچ گئے ہیں۔ 2013 میں بیرونی قرضہ 60 ارب 90 کروڑ ڈالر تھا جس میں تقریبا 12 ارب ڈالر اضافہ ہو چکا ہے۔ suna ha ke pml n nawaz sharif ppp zardari anp asfandiar fazal jui f diesle mqm altaf hussain india raw sab mir bharpoor mansooba bhande krahe hai punjab gullo butt police kaisat kise thara se imran jalsa nakam bana diya jai OR imran ko giraftar arrest krne kliye be liqan jeet inshALLAH haq or sachai ke hogi je
Zyada se zyada logo ko nikalo pakistan doob raha ha zardari nawaz k khatho isko bachana faraz ha sab par buht qurbanio se mila tha ye mulak NAI NIKLE THU PIR LOAD SHED.DING MEHNGAI DEHSAT GHARDI DAKAY CHOORIA SEHTAY REHNA JAISE K SEH RAHE HO KAI SALO SE.LONG LIVE KHAN GOD BLESS YOU KHAMESHA SALAMAT RAHO IN CHOORO KE KHILAF.

Baloch folks are now being avenged for their refusal to be a party to Pak's enemies. Look at the recent attack on the Police College. InshaAllah this much blood and tear will now take all their remaining misgivings out. Now, they can see who their real enemies are - who wants them to remain backward - where their real interest and honor lie. Pak shouldn't miss this opportunity. Please remember there is Khair in every Sher, no matter how unbearable it is ...

Back
Top Bottom