What's new

Two Pakistan Army personnel killed as vehicle targeted in Karachi

KARACHI: At least two security personnel were killed on Tuesday after unidentified gunmen fired on their vehicle near Parking Plaza in Karachi’s Saddar area.

“Two Army jawans were fired upon near Parking Plaza. One personnel has been killed while another is critically injured who has been shifted to a local hospital in a critical condition,” Karachi Police chief Mushtaq Mehar said while talking to media.

Later, the injured security personnel succumbed to his wounds in the hospital.

“We have collected some empty bullet casings of 9mm pistol from the scene, however, further investigations are still underway,” he added.

Police and rescuers arrived at the scene and cordoned the area. However, the attackers managed to escape.

Four men riding two motorcycles targetted the personnel in a Pakistan Army’s double cabin van, which hit a wall following the attack, sources told The Express Tribune.

The personnel have been identified as Hawaldar Abdul Razzaq and Lance Naik Khadim Hussain, sources added.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1149672/two-security-officials-injured-vehicle-comes-attack-karachi/
This is how terrorists have given a good by farewell to Qaim Ali Shah and welcomed the new CM.
It's about time PPP stop doing dirty politics on rangers issue.

It's time that Army should do Operation Clean Up in Karachi
Let's not involve army in Karachi. Rangers are enough and they did good job despite political pressure and limitations.

InshAllah we will get the RAW backed culprits, bring them to justice or bring justice to them.Kudos

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Indian backed Rats are in action... will be eliminated soon Inshallah

YES But We can't expect good from our birth enemies We also need to kill Indian army personals in INDIA like in Mumbai DELHI specially in Punjab

When in doubt always blame India and RAW. Pakistan has no other enemies according to some.

What about the rangers stay in Karachi, the operation is half way. Why sindh govt not giving them extension?
PPP always wait for such tragic incidents until they come out of "bhaang" addiction.

When in doubt always blame India and RAW. Pakistan has no other enemies according to some.
By the way who else we should consider as our enemy. So let us know.

And secondly, where do Indians point after every Terrorist incident.

I am not really sure, how this blackmailing, push and pull between establishment and political thugs can go ahead to bring some permanent results. There is only so much you can do from shadows. This conundrum doesn't look least bit going towards solution anytime soon.

The only solution is for Pakistanis to get their minds out of their a** and vote for genuine leadership. This game of cat and mouse is just bullcrap.

I think this attack is linked to similar attack 6 months or so ago....

They need to set a trap... petrol the area with a bullet proof car...try to lure these guys to attack again...use shadowing cars motor bikes to neutralize them

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

With the type of grip the rangers have over Karachi; it'd be impossible for these culprits to get away with it.

Karachi always remind me of Operation Phantom fury. 2004 Clearance of Fallujah operation. Tell everyone to leave. Kill every terrorist inside. Take Biometrics data and reissue ID cards for everyone entering back into city . Those neighbourhoods that are constant trouble makers, should be relocated outside Karachi. Preferably in Baluchistan away from normal human beings.

After this guy confessed to be involved in terrorism, India and its government are fair suspect.

images (6).jpg

After this guy confessed to be involved in terrorism, India and its government are fair suspect.

View attachment 320934
I highly doubt that but could be possible. Whats suspicious is giving counceler access? with a tape giving 122 cuts in a 3 min video and also not looking at the camera when giving a statement.

Like I said above could be possible.

As for bashing, Iran and afganistan are evil as well doing unprovoked firing on pakistan

I am not really sure, how this blackmailing, push and pull between establishment and political thugs can go ahead to bring some permanent results. There is only so much you can do from shadows. This conundrum doesn't look least bit going towards solution anytime soon.

The only solution is for Pakistanis to get their minds out of their a** and vote for genuine leadership. This game of cat and mouse is just bullcrap.
Exactly, i thought for a long time that army was the solution but it turns out that they do lack the legitimacy of tackling some issues with permanent solutions, we need genuine civil leadership, the most important step needed for peace to return is despence of justice, we are ignoring the fact that most of our justice system is hacked by foriegn agencies, these judges just wont step uo to the task, we need a massive overhaul of judiciary with patriotic judges in power we can resolve this issue in a jiffy because no one can challenge an adjudication of a legitimate court of law, hence these thugs cant return sfter a decade or so claiming to be siyasi shaheeds and all that mumbo jumbo about sacrifices for democracy, twe need a law like RICO in pakistan, in Us the fbi can take down an entire organization just on the basis of criminal activity of some individuals in the said organization, mqm needs to be disbanded, ppp should be sacked, anp destroyed, but that is only possible if the judiciary sentences thier leaders and approves of ban on antistate parties, if rhe army try's to do this by force believe me we may see Allah forbid another fall of dhaka, this op needed judicial legitimacy like a deacade ago, its not difficult, eliminate the corrupt elements of judiciary silently and blame it on tpp etc, plant paid assets as judges who get the job done because asking for patriotism in this hell hole is overrated, get the top leadership using the legal system, legitimize ban on said parties, force media to launch a massive brainwashing campaign against these parties, it high time we adopted the tactics of our enemies and beat them at thier own game, all is fair is war....

I highly doubt that but could be possible. Whats suspicious is giving counceler access? with a tape giving 122 cuts in a 3 min video and also not looking at the camera when giving a statement.

Like I said above could be possible.

As for bashing, Iran and afganistan are evil as well doing unprovoked firing on pakistan

Dead silence of your government should tell you the truth. They are free to pursue this in ICJ. After all, we kidnapped an innocent Indian citizen! Guess what?they won't! BTW, your media traced his home in Mumbai and confirmed his credentials on passport are fake. How did that happen?

He is not entitled for counselor access. Spies don't have this right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom