What's new

Two LeT militants, policeman killed in encounter in J&K

RIP policeman.

What ever their Affiliation Was, You have proof?? LeT may be banned and they may be terrorists But Indian Army and police Are considered occupiers of our Territory and any patriotic pakistan would celebrate their death.

And yes I celebrate it.

celebrating death is not allowed in pdf.

Quite true... I know people from Hyderabad, Deccan... too vocal about property stolen in operation polo... same story. Its not just with the Kashmiris. Their is an intrinsic bias and discrimination prevalent against minorities in India.

However the good sign is the trend towards violence seems to be decreasing... yet there are issues like Hindu's being favored for property, an extremely high ratio of Muslims in jails, a lower representation in parliament too.

Pakistan on this front did well to increase the minority seats in the assembly... more needs to be done to stop violence there. In India violence pops up in terms of riots but those have been losing their steam... people protest and throw rocks... but not a lot of people killed.

While you are going off-topic, Hindus lost out much more property than Muslims ever will due to Partition. Practically, all of Sindh, Punjab and Bengal lands pre-Partition belonged to Hindu Zamindaars, he very same ones whose lands were forcibly taken by Pak and Bangladesh Govts and they were either converted/killed or forced to flee to India.

Also, Pakistan is nowhere close to India in minority rights. A country that has completely ethnically genocided its non-Muslims should hardly talk about its soo called "performance" in minority rights...

While you are going off-topic, Hindus lost out much more property than Muslims ever will due to Partition. Practically, all of Sindh, Punjab and Bengal lands pre-Partition belonged to Hindu Zamindaars, he very same ones whose lands were forcibly taken by Pak and Bangladesh Govts and they were either converted/killed or forced to flee to India.

Also, Pakistan is nowhere close to India in minority rights. A country that has completely ethnically genocided its non-Muslims should hardly talk about its soo called "performance" in minority rights...

Yes... India is even worse in minority rights...

Muslims are treated like crap in India... Little army enrollment, huge unemployment, illiteracy, little government jobs, persecution, mosques torn down.

Sikhs got their Golden Temple torn down.

India has been rated top 10 unsafest place for Christians... A few weeks ago Christians in a house were slaughtered and raped by Brahmins, because of their religion. Two days ago Christians were raped in Orissa.

Dalirs are tortured simply because of their skin color... Killed, persecuted, tortured, raped... Remember the dalit that was killed for touching a Brahmin waterpump? Or the Dalit that was killed for having his shadow fall on a Brahmin... Or the Dalit that was gangraped and paraded naked?

This is just a trailer, buddy.

I guess Kanun Posh Pora and Shopian were fantasy tails.

Yes they were. Terrorists are known to make up fantasy tales to make themselves look like victims when they realize they cant win, nothing new there :drag:

Muslims are treated like crap in India... Little army enrollment, huge unemployment, illiteracy, little government jobs, persecution, mosques torn down.

India has been rated top 10 unsafest place for Christians... A few weeks ago Christians in a house were slaughtered and raped by Brahmins, because of their religion. Two days ago Christians were raped in Orissa.

Dalirs are tortured simply because of their skin color... Killed, persecuted, tortured, raped... Remember the dalit that was killed for touching a Brahmin waterpump? Or the Dalit that was killed for having his shadow fall on a Brahmin... Or the Dalit that was gangraped and paraded naked?

Yeah, well at least non-Hindus have not been completely wiped out form India, unlike Pakistan where you pretty much killed off all of them, which is why there are no non-Muslims left...

All the rest of your post is crap, address this point if you can...

Why did you kill off all your non_muslims like barbaric uncivilized animals?

Yes, the real movie is in Pakistan. Now shoooooooo.

The funny thing is almost all statistics about the dispropotionate number of muslims in lok sabha and jails, the much lower standard of living and lowest literacy rate are all disappearing. I remember easily finding this information a few years back... perhaps its part of google's (typical American mindset I must say) of making India a superpower. :lol: I mean these things haven't changed much.

I have been searching and searching for a good paper but I have found one! Before this I used to find dozens of reports. The only thing that remains known is the gujarat and kashmir situation causes which Pakistanis are adamant to advocate. The average bias against the Muslim seems quite forgotten. I mean even here... Muslims rarely come up to defend India despite making 13% of the population. Sikhs however make up, what 2% and they are much more active than Muslims.

Its intrinsic bias. In Lucknow their police stopped us from visiting our sick mami... they just see a muslim and they imagine a terrorist. There was this survey which proved most Indians feared Muslims and would rather not have them move into their area. Bajrang Dal, Shiv Sena and RSS have apartments that only Hindus can live in.

I think there is a certain retardedness in the sub-continent. We didn't do anything useful... we should have become the source of hope for muslims still in India... for them to look up to... instead we lost them and we ourselves made ourselves a separately defined community or ethnic group instead of integrating. I will always look down at my family for having become part of the system. We could have brought family members who weren't too happy there to Pakistan... naturalization isn't an impossible process. We ignored them. Even my mamoo says these guys openly supported Pakistan up till 80's. Slowly there has been a change... particularly amongst the younger generation.

The funny thing is almost all statistics about the dispropotionate number of muslims in lok sabha and jails, the much lower standard of living and lowest literacy rate are all disappearing. I remember easily finding this information a few years back... perhaps its part of google's (typical American mindset I must say) of making India a superpower. :lol: I mean these things haven't changed much.

I have been searching and searching for a good paper but I have found one! Before this I used to find dozens of reports. The only thing that remains known is the gujarat and kashmir situation causes which Pakistanis are adamant to advocate. The average bias against the Muslim seems quite forgotten. I mean even here... Muslims rarely come up to defend India despite making 13% of the population. Sikhs however make up, what 2% and they are much more active than Muslims.

Its intrinsic bias. In Lucknow their police stopped us from visiting our sick mami... they just see a muslim and they imagine a terrorist. There was this survey which proved most Indians feared Muslims and would rather not have them move into their area. Bajrang Dal, Shiv Sena and RSS have apartments that only Hindus can live in.

I think there is a certain retardedness in the sub-continent. We didn't do anything useful... we should have become the source of hope for muslims still in India... for them to look up to... instead we lost them and we ourselves made ourselves a separately defined community or ethnic group instead of integrating. I will always look down at my family for having become part of the system. We could have brought family members who weren't too happy there to Pakistan... naturalization isn't an impossible process. We ignored them. Even my mamoo says these guys openly supported Pakistan up till 80's. Slowly there has been a change... particularly amongst the younger generation.

Nice little alternate world you have going there. You got the story the wrongg way around, After Hindus and Sikhs running to India from Pakistan, it seems that even Pakistani Muslims cant be bothered to live in Pakistan :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The funny thing is almost all statistics about the dispropotionate number of muslims in lok sabha and jails, the much lower standard of living and lowest literacy rate are all disappearing.

Muslims rarely come up to defend India despite making 13% of the population.

Disproportionate no in Loksabha = we dont think only a Muslim should be able to represent a Muslim.

D/p in jails = you do a crime, you go to jail. There is no proportion, disproportion in that.

D/p poor = that is because all their rich educated brethern betrayed them and left them back in India while they themselves migrated to Pakistan.

Rarely come to defend = that is their choice. Indian Army does not run on conscription. Anyone who comes to the test and is found fit is chosen. Religion no barrier.

So any other grievance you have ?

@KS

Good, good.

Papa Bally taught you good.

what about the Lt.Gen Hasnain ? who was the GoC posted in Kashmir before he retired ? Oh.. people thought he might be a hindu ? :woot:

What about Abdul Kalam ? Our missile man ? We have the K-series of missiles named in his honour.. compare that to your's..
The street in Lahore where Bhagat Singh was hanged (he was true freedom fighter who gave his life for ind/pak freedom ).. u guys are bickering over naming a street after him a fcuking STREET ??? And u guys blabber around in forums how pakistanis have a BIG heart ?

You guys can't even acknowledge contributions of your OWN freedom fighters since he was from a different religion let alone respecting any lesser mortal and giving us lessons in morality and minority rights ?

what about the Lt.Gen Hasnain ? who was the GoC posted in Kashmir before he retired ? Oh.. people thought he might be a hindu ? :woot:

What about Abdul Kalam ? Our missile man ? We have the K-series of missiles named in his honour.. compare that to your's..
The street in Lahore where Bhagat Singh was hanged (he was true freedom fighter who gave his life for ind/pak freedom ).. u guys are bickering over naming a street after him ? And u guys blabber around in forums how pakistanis have a BIG heart ?

You guys can't even acknowledge a freedom fighter let alone respecting any lesser mortal be it hindu/muslim and giving us lessons in morality and minority rights ?

Bhagat Singh Chowk in Lahore? Thats what the Lahori public has been calling it since 1947. It just has a different official govt name..

Ask a Lahori taxi driver to drive to Bhagat Singh chowk he will take you there even though thats not its official name...

btw, already a case is going around to change the name to bhagat singh chowk, inshallah it will be named that this february

UPDATE:

Nevermind, its name was changed in November to Bhagat Singh Chowk (where bhagat singh was hanged) so that answers your grievances, perplexed.

Back
Top Bottom