What's new

Two LeT militants, policeman killed in encounter in J&K

You abused our army and fc soldiers. Post reported

Since Kashmir is Disputed territory between Pakistan and India, I have full right to call your police terrorist occupier but i did not abused your police as you did. To me Those militants were freedom fighters.

you will be banned now.
Take a hike or something

RIP the freedom fighters
Innallilah Wa Inna Illeeh rajiooon.

One terrorist occupier police dead good riddance.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You abused our army and fc soldiers. Post reported

Since Kashmir is Disputed territory between Pakistan and India, I have full right to call your police terrorist occupier but i did not abused your police as you did. To me Those militants were freedom fighters.

you will be banned now.

You know that LeT is regarded as a Terrorist organisation by most countries, including Pakistan???

Hamesha LeT jode mein hi kyon maare jaate hai ? Zaroor kuch kar rahe honge .. police ne fir range haathon pakad liya hoga :lol:

RIP the freedom fighters
Innallilah Wa Inna Illeeh rajiooon.

One terrorist occupier police dead good riddance.

You're more than welcome to attempt to carry on their legacy. In case you're directionally challenged, I would be delighted to assist you....the sun rises to the east, keep walking, you'll eventually reach the Indo-Pak border. Good luck with your divine mission.

EzioAltaïr;3727967 said:
Hypocrisy.

"Azad" Kashmir is also disputed territory, so also have every right to call your army, f***ing occupiers, who should rot in hell.

But I won't since there's no point of falling to your level. :angel:

You already fell below my level by those bold text remarks you made about our army.

RIP to the policemen.

@militants:

"MESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST!"

indian-army-27310630.jpg

encounter2.jpg

INDIA++SOLDIERS+IN+KASHMIR+MAR+15+2010.jpg

mess with the best get your family raped and slaughtered like the rest

Falling to your level is impossible you are mentality is a gutter mentality

:D. You really made me Laugh. How do you come up with such words ?

They Support terrorism when it hit India. N cry rivers when they hit thm every now n thn .

Your's was ? Idk what are you trying to prove here :D:lol:

:D. You really made me Laugh. How do you come up with such words ?

They Support terrorism when it hit India. N cry rivers when they hit thm every now n thn .

Your's was ? Idk what are you trying to prove here :D:lol:

When the evidence is in front of you and you choose to ignore it, don't blame ignorance, blame stupidity.

Quite true... I know people from Hyderabad, Deccan... too vocal about property stolen in operation polo... same story. Its not just with the Kashmiris. Their is an intrinsic bias and discrimination prevalent against minorities in India.

However the good sign is the trend towards violence seems to be decreasing... yet there are issues like Hindu's being favored for property, an extremely high ratio of Muslims in jails, a lower representation in parliament too.

Pakistan on this front did well to increase the minority seats in the assembly... more needs to be done to stop violence there. In India violence pops up in terms of riots but those have been losing their steam... people protest and throw rocks... but not a lot of people killed.

I guess Kanun Posh Pora and Shopian were fantasy tails.

Both were not proved. They were just alleged to be handiwork of forces by the fundoos, though I suspect its the militants who did that to defame the army. Always possible.

Actually one of the shopian victims was a virgin according to the autopsy report..so stop exploiting the death of two young girls and tarnishing their name to justify your so called jihad. Have some shame.

Back
Top Bottom