What's new

Two Karnataka ministers caught watching **** film in assembly!!!

a man watches ****: ok
a man watches **** in Assembly hall during live session: that's something we should be ashamed of:disagree:..now u can imagine what kind of welfare these types of pervert politicians been providing to our countrymen!!
Now Gilani might wanna take his words back "look at Indian democracy"

They must be forced to resign, otherwise assemble will be turn into **** Gallery

a man watches ****: ok
a man watches **** in Assembly hall during live session: that's something we should be ashamed of:disagree:..now u can imagine what kind of welfare these types of pervert politicians been providing to our countrymen!!
Now Gilani might wanna take his words back "look at Indian democracy"

Today i am feeling proud of our Ministers, max they do is sleep in assembley hall or walk out.

Have some shame
Don't you have a sister or a mother ?

Tujhe sharam ahni chahye

Kya tumari bhen aur maa nahi hai ?

Besharam.
Why are you getting so worked up? Is that clip of someone whom you are related to? If you dont want to watch,dont watch...not everybody is impotent.

Embarrassed for them; not because they got caught watching **** but because they had to resort to watching ****.It's a sad day indeed if ministers in India(who pretty much get everything they want on a silver platter)can't arrange for some company for themselves.Needless to say,If I were a minister(be it of whatever designation)...my place would've been crawling with actresses and models of all kinds !!!

Embarrassed for them; not because they got caught watching **** but because they had to resort to watching ****.It's a sad day indeed if ministers in India(who pretty much get everything they want on a silver platter)can't arrange for some company for themselves.Needless to say,If I were a minister(be it of whatever designation)...my place would've been crawling with actresses and models of all kinds !!!
By any chance...are you N.D Tiwari? :P

Back
Top Bottom