What's new

Two Indian fighter jets Shot down during Kargil War

Status
Not open for further replies.
you were large in no. and weapons with some foreign support despite of this you lost two jets which adds a lot to total demage. you know what i like about you....i only your strategy to cry just like a girl..as girl's tears are of high value same as your cry....Crying infront of Bill to stop the war was not the real victory son. the thing is you have tried every thing you had except nuke, but despite of this our soldier fought bravely...the problem was in politics and i think you were not with Nawaz Sharif at that time...keep crying baby..

we had lost 530 out of 30,000 men there, You lost 4000 of 5000 people in that area, so technically It was Not us Who got the ceasefire, we Gave You the ceasefire But after Cleaning away Your troops from Drass Sector once and For all...

And We had to Do the last rights for The dead pakistani soldiers as they were Sealed as Mujahidins by Pakistan Army

if i am not wrong at kargil time they refuse to accept its pak army and they did not took bake solider bodies

and we heard the same thing about you that you army refused to accept the bodies..even you can see in video that what Mouin Akhter said about captured pilot who was refused to be taken by your gov. and was later transferred to india through red cross.

we had lost 530 out of 30,000 men there, You lost 4000 of 5000 people in that area, so technically It was Not us Who got the ceasefire, we Gave You the ceasefire But after Cleaning away Your troops from Drass Sector once and For all...

And We had to Do the last rights for The dead pakistani soldiers as they were Sealed as Mujahidins by Pakistan Army

well this is what you were told by your sources and media,,we have totally different views...by the way i guess the soldier sitting on the top can target easily as compare to those who have to fight from down positions...any ways views apne apne.

well this is what you were told by your sources and media,,we have totally different views...by the way i guess the soldier sitting on the top can target easily as compare to those who have to fight from down positions...any ways views apne apne.

Outcome of the battle decides Who won... Who Controls Kargil buddy?

Outcome of the battle decides Who won... Who Controls Kargil buddy?

lolz...if this can make you happy then i would like to make crying babies smile...but you know there is one thing if you are so stong then why don't you capture some more area in Pakistan?????? now plz don't say that hum jang nai chatey they aur hum kabza nai kertey ok...bcz you Kashmir, Janupur and many areas alike...

lolz...if this can make you happy then i would like to make crying babies smile...but you know there is one thing if you are so stong then why don't you capture some more area in Pakistan?????? now plz don't say that hum jang nai chatey they aur hum kabza nai kertey ok...bcz you Kashmir, Janupur and many areas alike...

You call us what ever You want to release your frustration, I aint gona retaliate , And Why should we capture Your areas?? We have a dream, Not dreamless Like You people, we want to prosper unlike You who want to pull down who prosper....

See We both have two views.....

You call us what ever You want to release your frustration, I aint gona retaliate , And Why should we capture Your areas?? We have a dream, Not dreamless Like You people, we want to prosper unlike You who want to pull down who prosper....

See We both have two views.....

come on buddy...we have no problem if you people are growing...but you can find many things on this forum even that who is trying to stop other to prosper...come on yar aise tu na karo na...we have not said anything or not even pressurize any other country who is providing any support to you to develope but you know what your government told China after this nuclear deal.....and there are many other examples which show that who want whom not to prosper....now stick to the topic...son

come on buddy...we have no problem if you people are growing...but you can find many things on this forum even that who is trying to stop other to prosper...come on yar aise tu na karo na...we have not said anything or not even pressurize any other country who is providing any support to you to develope but you know what your government told China after this nuclear deal.....and there are many other examples which show that who want whom not to prosper....now stick to the topic...son

India has What it needs to grow, Pakistan has not, so It has been Your tradition to Stop us from growing and Neither You grew nor us, But Now we are growing and You are Still Not anywhere near us....

So Its not we who are stopping You but the other way... We have every right to Voice our concern to the worlds, and thats through proper channel, Not through back channel as You do...

Now stick to the topic son

just ask yourself any country will listen you

do you think any take you seriously and think why we are growing and you are not

Oh the haterd game and a useless trend is back in pdf eh unreal.. grow up people.

just ask yourself any country will listen you

do you think any take you seriously and think why we are growing and you are not

ooooo sooo sweeettt...this is not the right place to discuss this boy...this thread is not about this i guess...well i have to start another thread.

These were the killing machines

220px-Anza_Mk-II.JPG

Latest MKIII's are of min 10m and max 5000meters....and known more advanced with integration of American technology like Uses a dual-band, cross-scan infra-red homing seeker to counter decoy flares, All-aspect attack capability and improved ECCM (Electronic counter-counter Measures) capability and much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom