What's new

Two Chinese nationals allegedly assaulted in Islamabad after business deal turns sour

• In India your police is raping women at gun points just because they observe Ramadan.
  • You are shooting at face of Kashmiri kids, just because they are Muslims.
  • You are evicting Muslims from their properties, just because Hindus don't like Muslims having properties in cities!
  • 60 year and continue, you are killing Muslims on daily basis because you want to maintain your numeric superiority.
  • Your army use Muslims as human shield
  • You don't have toilet at home
All above are few of Indian truths, which you should focus more than chasing Chinese in Pakistan.
I assume you are trying to provoke me with something that has nothing to do with the thread?

Nice try. :lol:

It is an unlikely partnership. The two peoples are culturally and emotionally polar opposites.

Chinese think strategically and in the long term. Pakistanis can't spell strategy and They have never thought anything through to long term consequences

Chinese are atheists, Buddhist, irreligious . Pakistanis are competitively pious.

Chinese tend to be understated and reserved. Pakistanis are passionate, emotional, vocal with over sized reactions to minor provocations.

Chinese think before they act, they are hard to provoke. Pakistanis jump into action - who cares about why or for what - they are provoked by everything and for no reason.

Chinese embrace modernity and westernization. Pakistanis are suspicious of the same.

Chinese are strong in business. Pakistanis have a rentier mentality.
Despite the Indians fancying themselves as some kind of world stage players and experts on foreign relations.
Well, so far, to dismay resulting in sulking of India, the relationship between Pakistan and China has blossomed and strengthen, with several successful projects baring fruit.
Here's a small example to put out your fires with gasoline.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-much-china-is-investing-in-pak-just-look-at-karachi.475955/

You are correct, but why are Chinese businessmen being assaulted.in Pakistan when they constitute such critical part of Pakistan's road to prosperity. Why Chinese people are so vulnerable in Pakistan with kidnapping and mid day assault?

Chinese companies are in Pakistan because of the mammoth scale of construction activities.
Our local contractors are too occupied to work every where.
Kidnappings are orchestred from across the border, by the network of Kulbhoshan Yadev.

Chinese restaurants run by authentic Chinese are awesome, there's a bunch of them in my home town Bangalore ..and I love the cuisines.

I condemn the fact that the Chinese businessmen were assaulted.

What a wonderful contribution by this poster to PDF.
Do i see Pakistan in any of the threads he started. :lol:
@nair

9th-grade student pushed off school building by her 'teachers' in Lahore

Pressure mounting on Hindus to quit their homes in Mehmoodabad

Sewer cleaner in Umerkot dies after doctor refuses to touch his ‘filthy body'

Literacy rate in Pakistan slips by 2%

Meat exports on the decline

Darren Sammy plays for Pakistan League, now they expect him to Convert to Islam

Pakistanis in Britain the ‘most backward community’: survey

PIA’s air hostess arrested in Canada over theft allegations

PIA flight from Lahore to Karachi lands in Muscat

As I said earlier I don't go to Pakistani threads... especially the internal issues.....i do check the political threads to get update...i would not have seen this if not tagged...

Bade Bade dosto Mein Aisi Choti Choti Baatein Hoti Rehti Hai

Thank you for the offer. But sugar solution is for you people. Thats the least you can do for all those investment.

Ciao, I rather not throw brick in mud. Nothing productive is gonna come out.

No thanks. It is not our culture. It your tradition.

You can do whatever you want to. But do try gau mutra. It has amazing benefits as per the guys who rule your country.

What happened to two Chinese nationals that were kidnapped and a gun battle was going on to rescue them?

Investigation is underway . Security forces has found the car that was used to kidnap them in mastung. 12 terrorists were also killed at same place in a cave who used to plan terror activities headed by bc india .

警方無法收回被綁架的中國公民
警方一直無法收回奎達金納鎮綁架的兩名中國人。

據詳細說明,由俾路支監察長(IG)組成的三人組成的聯合調查組(JIT)由Ahsan Mehboob負責,無法在這方面編制報告。

兩位外國公民是漢語老師。

巴基斯坦民政和軍事領導人向中國保證,中國 - 巴基斯坦經濟走廊(CPEC)歷史性570億美元的投資已經公佈,為在這里工作的國民提供安全保障。

Back
Top Bottom