What's new

Two Chinese nationals abducted from Quetta

Sad Quetta is a dangerous place it has loads of Afghan criminals that abduct people and demand ransome our pm,s son was abducted Chinese should be reserved in Balochistan province i hope authorities are able to locate them

Looks like India's hand in Terrorism
yeah its her, trust me. shes the one whos doing all this.
For proof see the ........hand

sonia-gandhi-waving-her-hand-at-party-meet-picture-id88942068

The reality however is Pakistan's radical islamists and China's actions against Muslims crossing paths. I hope Pakistan can rescue the Chinese safe and sound.
Or maybe just ordinary afghan based kidnappers

kidnapping... , again!
PK gov should keep bombing those fking terrorists.

India is playing a high stakes game of international terrorism. Just because CNN and BBC are not covering India's terrorism via proxies, they believe they can get away with it. A brave independent investigative journalist from the Western media needs to pickup on this story.

I hope the Pak special forces take these BLA terrorists out.

Why you need the certificate from the west?

No... but unfortunately if it isn't hitting the global media... Indian Terrorism in pakistan will never become an issue.

To change the narrative globally is in advantage of pakistan. Ignoring that fact will always favour the enemies of pakistan and in turn leads to unfair isolation.

We live in a global village where we have to sell our story to others. Otherwise Hindutva will literally get away with murder in pakistan while singing songs of ram, ram to the blindfolded world.

No... but unfortunately if it isn't hitting the global media... Indian Terrorism in pakistan will never become an issue.

To change the narrative globally is in advantage of pakistan. Ignoring that fact will always favour the enemies of pakistan and in turn leads to unfair isolation.

We live in a global village where we have to sell our story to others. Otherwise Hindutva will literally get away with murder in pakistan while singing songs of ram, ram to the blindfolded world.
Much easier to sell the truth . Try it.

Much easier to sell the truth . Try it.

Yes, truth is on Pakistan's side that why it will trump the lies...

Unfortunately, we now life in a world where reality and appearances are usually opposite to each other.

Is there any new progress about the two chinese nationals?

The "Naraaz Baloch" will soon see their stinky Indian sponsored arses blown to bits by Chinese drones if they continue like that.

Back
Top Bottom