What's new

Two butchers arrested in Karachi for selling dog meat

OK, is there any solution to this problem?

Yes. Boycott meat for sometime. If you still need to consume it then buy your own animal (a goat would cost you PKR10,000), slaughter it in front of your eyes and store it. If you need chicken, then go for desi chicken instead.

Simple boycott and register your protest, unless the useless corrupt food inspectors (or veterinary doctors) are forced by Government to do their job properly.

Yes. Boycott meat for sometime. If you still need to consume it then buy your own animal (a goat would cost you PKR10,000), slaughter it in front of your eyes and store it. If you need chicken, then go for desi chicken instead.

Simple boycott and register your protest, unless the useless corrupt food inspectors (or veterinary doctors) are forced by Government to do their job properly.
h
good approach ..but why to boycott !!!! why dont we go catch these bastards and give them to police....if police dosent takes any action then torture these criminals......even if torture wont work then do something more worst ...but boycotting this thing isnt a good idea ... we dont have to give up this issue.....we are muslims and we never back down so instead of ignoring this issue we gotta fight against it and by fightimg it dosent mean to debate on social media ...it requires some serious action........You know how hard it is to clean a Messed up house !!!!

h
good approach ..but why to boycott !!!! why dont we go catch these bastards and give them to police....if police dosent takes any action then torture these criminals......even if torture wont work then do something more worst ...but boycotting this thing isnt a good idea ... we dont have to give up this issue.....we are muslims and we never back down so instead of ignoring this issue we gotta fight against it and by fightimg it dosent mean to debate on social media ...it requires some serious action........You know how hard it is to clean a Messed up house !!!!

Kid we are not talking about Libya here, where you can pick your gun go on the street and kill anybody you wish to. We don't need to take law into our hands for the time being.

And if Pakistanis start to serve justice own their own, you won't be able to digest it believe me on that.

Don't expect any solution to any problem unless we build institutions, instead of politicians dictating regulations or overruling them.
Pakistan need professionals at helm of affairs, even for policy making, not idiots like Imran Khan.
He is not in the Government.He is not to be blamed.Get real dude.

They also sell donkey meat.

When I go to Pakistan, i'm gonna bring the murghi along and have them cook it in front of me. I love food, but not going to eat predead chicken.
You can find shop's where they cut it in front of you,that might help.You can always go to K&N's and buy meat from them.
It does not stop here, certain opportunist would sell anything that is edible. Besides, how sure we are that the meat always comes from the healthy and properly sacrificed animal? I believe the only time we get to eat healthy and halal meat is when we sacrifice the animal ourselves our during the Eid-ul-Adha. Certain members will be surprised to learn that my father NEVER took us out for having lunch or dinner, though my Mom was never happy with this habit of my father. He is of opinion that anything can be prepared at home and will be healthier and tastier. He even used to make ice cream at home.

OK, is there any solution to this problem? I guess many things could be done but should be initiated at the community level. Pakistanis look towards their government for the solution of every problem and in my opinion it is not very healthy nor practical. What is the big deal if every month 5 or 10 houses from a single neighborhood (mohalla) get to buy a live animal, sacrifice it, and distribute the meat among themselves. Nowadays every household has refrigerator. Same goes for chickens for instance. Just buy a live bird, and clean it up yourself. It hardly takes 10 minutes from sacrifice to making portions.
The point of tackling this issue at the community level is a very good suggestion.And the best one possible too.
Now that you have all grown up(i suppose),have you inherited your fathers way of life(not eating out much)? There are many safe restaurants out there.

You can find shop's where they cut it in front of you,that might help.You can always go to K&N's and buy meat from them.

The point of tackling this issue at the community level is a very good suggestion.And the best one possible too.
Now that you have all grown up(i suppose),have you inherited your fathers way of life(not eating out much)? There are many safe restaurants out there.
Yes, you are partially right here. Most shops, however, would showcase skinned animals and while an avid meat eater (like myself or perhaps you) can spot the difference between the meat of a goat/sheep and anything else (such as Dog), most wont. Apart from that, many will never know if the animal was sacrificed properly and whether it was a healthy animal.

Those who have seen my father say I am a carbon copy of him, both in appearance (my complexion is relatively darker than my handsome and fair -skinned Dad, hence 'carbon copy') an habits. Though eating out is not that much of an issue (for I have been living outside Pakistan for all my married and professional life), I prefer eating at home. We only eat outside once a week, i.e. either Saturday or Sunday, and that too only one meal.

I want to eat cooked food outside. How would i know the guy making me karahi isn't using predead chicken meat?

I don't know why Indians are getting so defensive. People in India eat dog as well, not only dogs they eat crabs, frogs, rabbits and anything that can be hunted. Meat is meat. There is nothing disgusting about dog meat. It is sold openly in China and Korea and other SEA states. People in Korea even eat live baby octopuses as a delicacy, some of you will faint seeing that. Yes selling dog meat under a counter that is supposed to sell mutton is fraud and illegal. But otherwise the food is good.

I want to eat cooked food outside. How would i know the guy making me karahi isn't using predead chicken meat?
You can always go to a fancy restaurants,safest i guess.Best possible thing is to make it at home.Buy K&N's if you are ever in Pakistan.

If you ever get the chance to see how food is prepared and cooked in "five star" hotels you will never want to waste so much money on a meal you can get for 20 rupees in a roadside dhaba.

Why can't you give a proper answer to a simple question without trying to sound smart?

You dumb a$$ how would I know what pomegranate is, I am not interested at all in gender of forum users here...............

It was a joke meant for jamahir and others so why get serious............................. :azn:

May your team lose to Ireland, UAE and make a first round exit.

But :undecided: but :undecided: but :undecided: I support :china:

You dumb a$$ how would I know what pomegranate is, I am not interested at all in gender of forum users here...............

It was a joke meant for jamahir and others so why get serious............................. :azn:

You must be fun at parties.

Back
Top Bottom