What's new

Two butchers arrested in Karachi for selling dog meat

For Indians........a picture is equal to a thousand words.

upload_2015-3-2_17-29-5.jpeg

dogmarry2_wideweb__470x314,0.jpg

another report

main bata ker gaadhy ka gosht bechta hoon chupa ker nhi

0.jpg

chiyot donkey meat

Untitled1231.jpg

There are sick and cruel people all over the world who would go to any length to make a few bucks like the ones in the video you posted however since you are getting pleasure out of taking a dig at Pakistan, you need to look at your own country fellows who eat Rats for pleasure and even your leaders encourage others to have a Rat for dinner.

Indian officials tell poor people to start eating rats: 'The beauty is we have billions of them' | Daily Mail Online

There are tribals in India like in many other parts of the world who traditionally have rats as their source of nutrition, at least they know what they are eating. This is a different case altogether, people were being fed rat, dog and donkey meat in the name of mutton.

I was just pointing towards a fact, like you miss any opportunity to take a dig at India.

Last edited:
Hi,

Did you guys know that the America POW's during 2nd WW in south asia survived on rat meat and cockroaches for their source of protein.

James Clavell's KING RAT is a fascinating read about the American pow's and how the TRADE of rat meat and cockroaches was done to survive amongst the prisoners amongst other things.

In the west, middle east, and many other countries---the dog has become man's / woman/s best friend and partner thousands of years ago and it has achieved the position of a household member. So---it will be tantamount to like killing and eating your child.

I skip all posts
It's not only Dogs and it's not only in Karachi:agree:

dogs must be killed of course but not for food... come on... yuck... yuck... i can't even stand five feet away from a dog without being scared and disgusted.

interesting... which city and what is the "libyan army" you speak of?? what do you say about the "green resistance"?? what do you think of the talk of moussa ibrahim to british parliamentarians??

@Pomegranate is female??
wow brother it seems like u are also libyan are you ??i said that cuz i saw the pro ghadaffi flag on your profile !!!! well i m fighting for the جيش الليبي the new libyan army but i m not one of them !!!! i acctually started from the SPECIAL GHADAFFI FORCES ....and i m still a pro ghadaffi soilder ....but i m fighting for the new libyan army ONLY and ONLY against the DAASH !!! NOT FOR THEIR GOOD BUT FOR THE GOOD OF LIBYAN INNOCENT PEOPLE IN BENGHAZI, TRIPOLI, SIRT ,DERNA and so on .......

and these people on this site like @Pomegranate and others consider me as a TROLL !!!! haha they are so stupid they dont know what kind of hell we are dealing with in libya !!! i m talking about DAASH ...and this hell will be soon in pakistan if our pakistan army dosent takes any special arrangements and protocols against DASSH...check out the strenght of DAASH in libya ....they are 100000000000000 times stronger and well equipped than pakistan army !!!!! here

Last edited:
Two butchers arrested for 3 hours for selling dog's meat.

They also sell donkey meat.

When I go to Pakistan, i'm gonna bring the murghi along and have them cook it in front of me. I love food, but not going to eat predead chicken.

It does not stop here, certain opportunist would sell anything that is edible. Besides, how sure we are that the meat always comes from the healthy and properly sacrificed animal? I believe the only time we get to eat healthy and halal meat is when we sacrifice the animal ourselves our during the Eid-ul-Adha. Certain members will be surprised to learn that my father NEVER took us out for having lunch or dinner, though my Mom was never happy with this habit of my father. He is of opinion that anything can be prepared at home and will be healthier and tastier. He even used to make ice cream at home.

OK, is there any solution to this problem? I guess many things could be done but should be initiated at the community level. Pakistanis look towards their government for the solution of every problem and in my opinion it is not very healthy nor practical. What is the big deal if every month 5 or 10 houses from a single neighborhood (mohalla) get to buy a live animal, sacrifice it, and distribute the meat among themselves. Nowadays every household has refrigerator. Same goes for chickens for instance. Just buy a live bird, and clean it up yourself. It hardly takes 10 minutes from sacrifice to making portions.

Last edited:
They also sell donkey meat.

When I go to Pakistan, i'm gonna bring the murghi along and have them cook it in front of me. I love food, but not going to eat predead chicken.
hahahhaha thats what i was thinking LOL

reminded me of a bollywood movie scene where a guy was suprised to find Biryani being sold for 5 rupees.When he enquired it was actually crow biryani!

Back
Top Bottom