What's new

Two butchers arrested in Karachi for selling dog meat

no im not fighting since15 years ...but i have a wish that one day when i will return to pak i will make the justice clear
thanks for the advice but right now i m sitting in my home and trying to take rest for some days..

dont worry your fight here wont last for too long ......... we have enough experience now to catch a troll red handed
here u go goddammit !!! the third person in the pic is me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• libyan special forces.jpg
    libyan special forces.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 68
COME ON. I live in this city.

Did you bought meat from any shops in that area?

On topic:This was one of the main reason Where I ended the beef consumption.We cant trust these greedy world.

thanks for the advice but right now i m sitting in my home and trying to take rest for some days..

here u go goddammit !!! the third person in the pic is me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What???:blink:

aaoo sorry iw astalking about the pic i posted in my last message

What the heck man. This is unacceptable. Bloody lowlife scumbag.

it's a delicacy in some of our north eastern states :P

It's not like every one's doing it,just not a good thing to see.Hope they solve this problem.

Don't expect any solution to any problem unless we build institutions, instead of politicians dictating regulations or overruling them.
Pakistan need professionals at helm of affairs, even for policy making, not idiots like Imran Khan.

Back
Top Bottom