What's new

Twitter Suspends Pakistan Defence Forum Without any Warning - Again

@Horus please read the last to messages from the user in question. Need I say anymore?

I give up.

I guess you want me banned very badly.

@Oscar .... (I've troubled waz enuff)

Cheers, Doc

And that is why i like Musharaf.
You(the forum) put religion before your country,a known fact,this never works and especially not in poor countries.
The only way forward for your country is your national identity,if you dont do that,you'll end up like the many failed states.
You fight for Muslims but when did or do Muslims fight for you?
Just ask people of these many Muslim countries you defend what they think of you when you tell them where you come from.
''I am a Muslim from Pakistan''.
Who cares for you if your identity is one of the 1,6 billion?
If i answer,''im a Turk'' they know exactly who i am.
See the difference?
Make religion personal and national identity a priority if you want to survive as a nation.
Nobody can fvck with you if you do that,no twitter,facebook,India or any others
In short,you know what to do,its all up to you Pakistanis.
You like him because the only introduction of him to you is secularism.

You are perhaps unaware of the fact how he dragged the country in foreign wars which led to the deaths of countless Pakistanis.
An @sshole who left his men without supplies to die.
Who caused massive suicide bombings by abusing the state power.
Who stabbed Kashmir's freedom movement in the back.
Who ignited a fire in Baluchistan by killing an 80 year old tribal leader.
Who caused a massive uprising by using unnecessary force against own people.
Who, right now, is an absconder.

All of this mess had to be cleared up by the people who succeeded him and the nation paid a tremendous price in terms of lives lost and damage to the economy...but hey he was against the mullahs so must be a good guy!

It’s okay :P

Too many extremists

You guys are mean to that Doc guy

I am mean to no one for their views. Every one has a right to opinion and I respect it. Dr is nice person his job comes with perks.

@Horus launch a complaint against Twitter on Pakistan citizen portal newly launched by khan

That portal is for pakistans internal matters only .may be govt of pakistanis can take up issue with Twitter management.

Last year in November, Twitter suspended our verified twitter handle without any warning or moderation. Our repeated appeals were not entertained.

Today, twitter has suspended us again without any warning or moderation. The message we received was: Violating our rules against evading permanent suspension. The permanent suspension was never explained, to begin with.

We believe that this is the work of twitter India at the behest of the Modi Govt which has been handing out lists of Pakistani twitter accounts for suspension and forcing twitter to comply. We believe that our original suspension and this one is pure and utterly motivated by politics because Pakistani twitter users are under the oversight of twitter India and they can shut down our accounts whenever they want without us getting a fair chance of appeal or reversal.

Many other Pakistani twitter users who criticize India have ended up on Indian Govt's lists which were given to twitter. They were given legal notices that 'your tweets are in violation of Indian Law' - whatever that means.

We believe in the fairness of debate and not at any point, we've intentionally violated twitter's stated rules and if it ever happened by mistake, it was corrected and self-moderated.

We strongly protest this decision and hope our forum members will raise this issue on twitter with @ jack and others who are at the helm of affairs by using the hashtag #RestoreDefencedotpk.

We also hope that the Govt of Pakistan will look into this issue and officially raises this with twitter. The twitter must be asked to prohibit twitter India from exercising all powers over Pakistani twitter users and a twitter office must be established in India OR the Pakistani users should be under the oversight by twitter's head office in the United States. Their Indian staff is abusing their powers to shut down Pakistani accounts to settle scores and to comply with the Modi govt.

If you have any ideas on how to go about this, please let us know.

Thanks
I think this ban is related with kashmir .

I am mean to no one for their views. Every one has a right to opinion and I respect it. Dr is nice person his job comes with perks.

The top line was meant for you the other two for others lol

I have always been the one to say that the Palestinian cause is a lost one and it's not our problem either.

Thats why it is called the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Don't forget India's soft power of bollywood is helping them as well.

I agree with you, to hell with the Rohingya, Uighur, and Palestinian issues. Those are not our problems.

So what’s next ...

‘To hell with Kashmir’?

Grow a pair my friend. It’s a thought world out there. Not having a twitter account is not the end of the world. Palestine as well as all other oppressed Muslims are in our heart, so don’t ever forget that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom