What's new

Twitter Suspends Pakistan Defence Forum Without any Warning - Again

Bhai jan we are abused openly on defence.pk almost in every post.
Ma Behan ki galian dene waly sab se ziada holy hotay hein.
At least twitter do not hire dummy members to abuse defemce.pk

You did nothing wrong…. i was comparing your post with mine.. upon which he started to abuse me. At least no body can abuse you because you are part of the state within state.
Twitter per to wo kuch hota hai jisy dekh ker aik bar to murda bhi uth bethy ga kaber se

The original ban was the result of violation of Twitter's rules, not GoI:

from: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules

Abusive Behavior
We believe in freedom of expression and open dialogue, but that means little as an underlying philosophy if voices are silenced because people are afraid to speak up. In order to ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we prohibit behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user’s voice.

Context matters when evaluating for abusive behavior and determining appropriate enforcement actions. Factors we may take into consideration include, but are not limited to whether:

• the behavior is targeted at an individual or group of people;
  • the report has been filed by the target of the abuse or a bystander;
  • the behavior is newsworthy and in the legitimate public interest.
Violence and physical harm

Violence: You may not make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death, or disease of an individual or group of people. This includes, but is not limited to, threatening or promoting terrorism. You also may not affiliate with organizations that — whether by their own statements or activity both on and off the platform — use or promote violence against civilians to further their causes.

Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm. When we receive reports that a person is threatening suicide or self-harm, we may take a number of steps to assist them, such as reaching out to that person and providing resources such as contact information for our mental health partners.

Child sexual exploitation: You may not promote child sexual exploitation. Learn more about our zero-tolerance child sexual exploitation policy.

hateful conduct policy.

Abuse: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. We consider abusive behavior an attempt to harass, intimidate, or silence someone else’s voice.

Hateful imagery and display names: You may not use hateful images or symbols in your profile image or profile header. You also may not use your username, display name, or profile bio to engage in abusive behavior, such as targeted harassment or expressing hate towards a person, group, or protected category.

private information policy.

Private information: You may not publish or post other people's private information without their express authorization and permission. Definitions of private information may vary depending on local laws. Read more about our private information policy.

Intimate media: You may not post or share intimate photos or videos of someone that were produced or distributed without their consent. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted. Note: limited exceptions may apply if there is clear context that the interaction is consensual. Read more about intimate media on Twitter.

Threats to expose / hack: You may not threaten to expose someone’s private information or intimate media. You also may not threaten to hack or break into someone’s digital information or attempt to incentivize others to do so (e.g., through setting a bounty or reward on such actions).

Impersonation

You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others. While you may maintain parody, fan, commentary, or newsfeed accounts, you may not do so if the intent of the account is to engage in spamming or abusive behavior. Read more about our impersonation policy.

++++++++++++++++++

More here:

https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies#twitter-rules

Aw, now you are back to your old gimmicks of spoiling the fun and speaking sense! Shame on you, your naughtiness knows no bounds! Despicable act! :p:

Why, oh why, would you not celebrate Shakespeare's wonderful work Julius Caesar for the line "What a terrible era in which Idiots govern the Blind!"?:suicide:

Aw, now you are back to your old gimmicks of spoiling the fun and speaking sense! Shame on you, your naughtiness knows no bounds! Despicable act! :p:

Why, oh why, would you not celebrate Shakespeare's wonderful work Julius Caesar for the line "What a terrible era in which Idiots govern the Blind!"?:suicide:

PDF is but a microcosm of the entire country. A sobering thought indeed.

This is patently false. The GoI is using a specific domestic law to target non-Indian content. Whether that content is official or unofficial is pointless. The GoI is not arguing that a content is “blaring any lines” instead it’s appealing on national security grounds. Hundreds of Pakistani and Kashmiri accounts were banned or requested to be banned. It’s disingenuous to argue they were targeted due to “blaring of lines” or “fake news” grounds. Notion Defence.pk was targeted due to a photoshopped image is preposterous. You have no evidence to back this claim. What we have instead are dozens of GoI requests and they exclusively rely on national security grounds to request the ban.

https://lumendatabase.org/notices/search?sort_by=&term=Legal+Request+to+Twitter+from+India+&utf8=✓.

My Dear Sir.

Please read the twitter's policies. National Security is a ground, agreed. But can you rebut the validity of the same in terms of the policy as enunciated by Twitter?

Patently false? Day after day fake news and support of terror has grown here, need I draw on specifics? Even I remain well conversant with the outstanding issues between India and Pakistan, but when someone posts nonsense - Dravidistan etc .. a figment of fiction and makes it a mainstay, that is patently false, aimed at inciting hatred and violence.

Need I get into it more?

The member, masquerading as a South Indian, has been reported innumerable times, but is not only given a leeway, but emboldened as a policy. Earlier a so called Sikh Regiment officer who supposedly hid in Japan, was repeatedly reported by me as being a false identity and a fraud and was unmasked as he was unable to answer questions about his unit or even basic questions that any Indian Army Officer would be able to answer, earning me, a professional who identified him for a fraud, a ban for unmasking the fabricated identity!

So please, the patent falsehoods? They need a re-look and a recalibration.

They need a re-look and a recalibration.

Or double down. What is more likely?

This was my post on the first ban. Not much has changed since then:

Previous Twitter Ban.jpg

Last edited:
Yes man.

twitter was given a list of Pakistani accounts which Modi wants to be taken down.

You are a moderator in the forum...So i hope at least you do not pass any judgements without any valid reasoning behind it...Twitter is not such a small company that will just listen to India...At max, twitter can suspend accounts to be visible in India....How can twitter suspend any global account to appease India Gov..

You may be true...but i feel we are assuming India gov and its influence much more than it is supposed to be.

Did i hurt your feelings,where did i mention my country,i thought this was about Pakistan?

There is dumb and dumber,you are the dumbest.
Yes but you are a Turk on a Pakistani forum. If you comment about my country, I have right to talk about your country.

The important question now and here is what to do next:

1. Make another account until it is banned. Repeat as needed.
2. Give up on Twitter and focus on other social media with better policies.
3. Work on the original suspension with appropriate resources.

Any other options?

The Indians also take pride in letting their mothers, daughters, wives, sisters run around stark naked. They also drink alcohol. So how about you stop calling yourself Pakistani and start copying non-Muslims completely. Libturds like yourself are worse than dogs and swines.

If today Pakistan walks away from the humanitarian crises faced by Palestinians, Uighurs, and Rohingyas, then there WILL come a time when we will be in crisis and no one will give a damn about us either. This is the law of nature, this is the compulsory retribution built into the fabric of existence itself.

Islam runs through this nation like blood runs in veins. You cannot dissociate Pakistan and Islam. And Insha Allah, we shall remain a living proof that you can survive very well in this world while upholding Islam in its entirety. May Allah Help us towards this aim. Aameen.

The Indians also take pride in letting their mothers, daughters, wives, sisters run around stark naked. They also drink alcohol. So how about you stop calling yourself Pakistani and start copying non-Muslims completely. Libturds like yourself are worse than dogs and swines.

If today Pakistan walks away from the humanitarian crises faced by Palestinians, Uighurs, and Rohingyas, then there WILL come a time when we will be in crisis and no one will give a damn about us either. This is the law of nature, this is the compulsory retribution built into the fabric of existence itself.

Islam runs through this nation like blood runs in veins. You cannot dissociate Pakistan and Islam. And Insha Allah, we shall remain a living proof that you can survive very well in this world while upholding Islam in its entirety. May Allah Help us towards this aim. Aameen.
Fair points. But do the Arabs,Turks,Persians,Uzbeks care about Pakistan?

I guess if you reduce the amplitude of your tweets, the account might survive longer next time. :-)

I spotted an ID that claims to be defence.pk’s original ID on twitter. Is it true?

Last edited:
Did i hurt your feelings,where did i mention my country,i thought this was about Pakistan?

There is dumb and dumber,you are the dumbest.
Why did I hurt your feelings?

I think most Pakistanis could give a less a crap whats going on in Xinjiang the ones who care are just mostly fourm members or idiots on Social Media yeah Arabs could give less a crap about us heck living in the States they seem to like the Indians more than us.Turks most likely to like Pakistanis but I agree they get annoyed when Pakistanis start bringing Religion to every topic or talking about "Sultan Erdogan"will take over the Muslim world again this not only dealing with Secular Turks but Turks who are sorta religious as well but one thing I really like about them be they are Secular or Religious as a people very nationalistic.

I heard Turks are very secular minded. :lol:

To be fair you did Photoshop the poor Indian girl last time as a result of which you got banned. Probably something similar this time, need to check. Must say twitter moderation is greatly fairer than PDFs although difficult to be perfectly fair in any moderation.
Ban Indians from PDF. Quid pro quo.
F### em.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom