What's new

Twitter Reacts To Indian Ceremony For Rafale Jets

you a bakht mate and bakhts a believer you tell me!

Me no bakht dude.

To be honest I find it funny what they did to Rafale. But hey that is a cherished Hindu ritual close to our hearts. I have done that to my new cars - one blessed nimboo under each tyre.

What ran into my mind was whether they rolled Rafale over the nimboos :D. The ritual is only complete after that.

Good to hear from you.

Unfortunately, I am no longer able to spend time on line; my health is not all that it could be, and it is only occasionally that I can look in. That, too, is not always with pleasant results ;-)

Best wishes for the season.
Thanks.
I hope you make back to health state you desire and a state which suits your loved one's around you.

No need to get your patloon into knots. You will not be able to support what you just quoted about Adam with evidence.

Like I said before, faith/religious beliefs is personal. We must follow/believe what is close to our heart and be an exemplary citizen
Can you give evidence about anything you believe in dear? lol ... and to think that you never wore any pants until migrating to Australia, lol.

What I believe in is what IS WRITTEN IN THE QURAN. Period. The Abrahmic religions of the world, Islam, Christianity and Judaism believes in Adam dear, go pick a fight with your Australian Boss you keep washing toilets for, lol.

Don't vomit whatever comes to your filthy tongue about Islam or anyother religion for that matter. Keep your views personal instead of preaching others what to do with their religious beliefs.

Cheers and Keep hopping my ignoramus little gangudeshi wanna be Kangaroo.:enjoy:

So anything that you do is alright? I clearly find that our traditions are better than the traditions of killing ...

goat.jpg

So anything that you do is alright? I clearly find that our traditions are better than the traditions of killing ...

View attachment 583206
The goat meat serves to feed the poor, to remember, take care of and include the poor in celebration of any occasion dear.
What purpose does this fulfill? How many mouths do the neembos or coconut feeds but thrown back in garbage.

Can you give evidence about anything you believe in dear? lol ... and to think that you never wore any pants until migrating to Australia, lol.

What I believe in is what IS WRITTEN IN THE QURAN. Period. The Abrahmic religions of the world, Islam, Christianity and Judaism believes in Adam dear, go pick a fight with your Australian Boss you keep washing toilets for, lol.

Don't vomit whatever comes to your filthy tongue about Islam or anyother religion for that matter. Keep your views personal instead of preaching others what to do with their religious beliefs.

Cheers and Keep hopping my ignoramus little gangudeshi wanna be Kangaroo.:enjoy:

:D:D

Stay away from coming to Aus. We have enough Pakistanis selling mangoes here.

The goat meat serves to feed the poor, to remember, take care of and include the poor in celebration of any occasion dear.
What purpose does this fulfill? How many mouths do the neembos or coconut feeds but thrown back in garbage.

Very noble. If feeding was the intention cut a goat and feed the needy.

What is being pointed out is you just follow a different superstition by sacrificing a goat instead of nimboos.

Pot calling kettle black

Very noble. If feeding was the intention cut a goat and feed the needy.
It is noble indeed.

There is no superstition my dimwitted wannabe kangaroo gangudeshi friend but a practice to include the poor and the needy in the name of our maker...

Go crack a coconut in protest but after finishing your cleaning duty dear, lol.

What happened to French Secularism?

French made weapons can have religious stuff done to them on French soil, but French citizens can't dress in accordance to their religious beliefs!

Hypocrisy of French Secularism at display. Money is their god.

For those who want to have serious background on hindu fascism "The Saffron Swastika: The Notion of Hindu Fascism" by Koenraad Elst is a must read,

Thank you. Another one on RSS: I have the pdf but don't know how to post it here.
Screenshot_2019-10-10-11-50-42-215_com.google.android.apps.docs.png

First thing hinduism itself is not a homogeneous religion, my family considers ourselves as expert on their belief system and mythology, one of the reasons they embraced Islam as a religion almost a millennia ago. Hinduism emanated from the word Hindi, residents of subcontinent were called Hindi by rest of the trading world (chinese, arabs, central asians, greeks, europeans, etc) somehow during Mehmood Ghaznavi's incursions the religion started being called as Hindu, in Pashto its still called eendustaray (people of hind), it was actually Muslims who united them as one religion.
That sound like Zakir Naik bullshit. Muslims were not the reason for unification of Hindus, it was great philosophers like Adi Shankara who were influential in unifying different sects. All this happened well before Muslims ever landed in Indian heartlands.

Reason for this is most of them follow the same ritual system i.e; worship of idols although from the very beginning might have started from a few. Qasas ul Anbia too says after Noah's storm the devil first taught idol worship to people of hind.
There is no scientific evidence for a global flood whatsoever that nearly wiped all living things out. Don't bring up Biblical fantasies to judge eastern religions, it's much more complex and inclusive than that. And FYI, nobody is worshiping something made of stones or gold. It's the principle that matters. That's why destroying a temple or idol didn't destroy Hinduism. While the desert dwelling idol worshipers, which Abrahamic religions have contact to were easier converted when their idols were dusted. Which was exactly what invaders thought when they met Hindus in Indian subcontinent. But you see what happened.

Despite everything still the suryavanshis revere ram more than chandravanshis who revere krishna more, same goes for Agavanshis and nagas. Before the arrival of muslims all of them used to fight among themselves many a times about respect/dis-respect of their deities or that parashurama was a brahmin or kashtraya.
Both Krishna and Rama are manifestation of Vishnu. The only fighting that existed which is even close to what you're saying is between Vaishnavites and Shaivites. That was especially the case with some South Indian kings.
No wars happened over lineage of lord Parashuram. Suryavanshi and Chandravanshis are two major Kshatriya clans but they hardly got into a fight over it.
The original scripture still (despite many human additions) still believes in one God, polygamy and cow meat consumption. It was the revisions by the religious community particularly from Aurangzeb and onwards era that transformed hinduism in to one homogenous extremist entity, took them about three hundred years but in the last 90 years or so the efforts of transformation have paid off. I am not saying all hindus have become sanghis/extremist there is still a large part of population which does not subscribe to RSS philosophy.
The first scripture is Rigveda, which starts with rituals to please Agni, Varuna, Indra, Mitra and so on. Where is this one god in "original scripture"? There are Hymns in Rig Veda which questions the very existence of one true god. We are taught to question the beliefs not blindly follow it.
If you study hinduism critically you'll find that the fear of evil spirits and mythology are common among all types, the first one denotes interaction/avoidance of/from Jin's. "kali" is the name of the queen of a jin tribe along himalayas who has been worshiping satan for eons.
Kali is born out of anger of Goddess Parvathy. If you study Hinduism at all, you would know the basics, rather than drawing conclusions with illogical Abrahamic stuff.
Modi's largest initiative was to have bathroom access for the population, if you understand hinduism it was not always due to poverty that people preferred open air theaters instead of a bathroom in house, it emanates from fear of inviting evil spirits in the house; who are attracted to them. Very strangely, ahadith do point out that cow dung and animal bones are the food of Jins. Many of the indian (hindu deities) are devas (my theory is Jins).
I got a theory too. We have Asuras (demons), not exactly the Abrahamic kind, like fallen angel stuff. But their actions are pure evil, one includes destroying temples, Yaga, kill Brahmins, eat meats pour animal blood on places of worship, have no regard for vedas, hope men to worship them.

Speaking of toilets. Toilets are not the place we would idealize, I don't know any culture who holds toilet as sacred, maybe you can enlighten us on this new theory more. "Toilets are places of evil."
In India's case, people who are well off, do have toilets in their house and they are religious. It's a matter of affordability, constructing them is not cheap and considering the cost benefit, if you're someone who makes 200 rupees a day rather take the dump outside than constructing one with two months salary.
Now the next point hinduism as a religion (if I consider it one homogeneous one) never had the concept of martyrdom (shahadat) while for us it is as much part of us as is the concept of day and night to counter that they did come-up with their own version of martyrdom but it hasn't taken root yet, sikhs are altogether a different variable. So when it comes with mano e mano our forces despite inferior tech (at time) JF-17 vs Rafale will do everything/every maneuver no matter how costly/deadly to beat the other side simply because death to us is just another form of existence.
To have the concept of Martyrdom doesn't make someone fierce. If you're fighting a religious battle then sure, but we don't fight any battles to save our religion or for gods.

What Rajnath is doing may be right according to his belief system, but for many it looks stupid that you buy a cutting edge technology and then you bless it with stupid rituals to prevent effect of evil spirits, looks ridiculous.
People take flights from half way across the world to throw stones at the idol of satan as if that's some brilliant ritual. Don't weigh religious ritual on logic, and since you claim to know Hinduism from 'critical' sense, he's not doing it to avoid evil spirits. This ritual has no negativity associated to it, it is to get blessing from goddess Durga for it to perform well. The jet is not god, it's a tool or a weapon used by airmen. This is not limited to weapons, but books, pens, even computers.
The whole point of my post is not to ridicule hinduism but an object analysis that hinduism is not a homogeneous religion, every caste has its own deities, they were all combined under one umbrella not by hindus but muslims, hinduism has diverged significantly from the original scriptures to the extent that they have taken a page on extremism from Nazis (incorporation of swastika as a holy symbol in hinduism) and no right of living for people of other beliefs/ethnicity and martyrdom from muslims.
You're ridiculing yourselves with your half knowledge and fallacies. On one hand you claim you're claiming all this not in a ridiculing sense on the other hand you call these rituals ridiculous. Sastika is Holy symbol not just in Hinduism, but Buddhism, Jainism, Japanese and Chinese religions it was a symbol of good luck and well being in many cultures including western and eastern cultures. Only the Nazis used it in a sense that got demonized by the rest Swastika or as Germans call it Hackencruz (crooked cross).

For those who want to have serious background on hindu fascism "The Saffron Swastika: The Notion of Hindu Fascism" by Koenraad Elst is a must read, for those who want a quick primer, Orya Maqbool Jan published a series of columns in urdu few weeks back on hindu extremism/fascism; very good read as well.
If religious nationalism was fascism then your whole country is fascist state which was created on religious grounds that Hindus and Muslims can't co-exist and need a separate country for Muslims.

That sound like Zakir Naik bullshit. Muslims were not the reason for unification of Hindus, it was great philosophers like Adi Shankara who were influential in unifying different sects. All this happened well before Muslims ever landed in Indian heartlands.

There is no scientific evidence for a global flood whatsoever that nearly wiped all living things out. Don't bring up Biblical fantasies to judge eastern religions, it's much more complex and inclusive than that. And FYI, nobody is worshiping something made of stones or gold. It's the principle that matters. That's why destroying a temple or idol didn't destroy Hinduism. While the desert dwelling idol worshipers, which Abrahamic religions have contact to were easier converted when their idols were dusted. Which was exactly what invaders thought when they met Hindus in Indian subcontinent. But you see what happened.

Both Krishna and Rama are manifestation of Vishnu. The only fighting that existed which is even close to what you're saying is between Vaishnavites and Shaivites. That was especially the case with some South Indian kings.
No wars happened over lineage of lord Parashuram. Suryavanshi and Chandravanshis are two major Kshatriya clans but they hardly got into a fight over it.

The first scripture is Rigveda, which starts with rituals to please Agni, Varuna, Indra, Mitra and so on. Where is this one god in "original scripture"? There are Hymns in Rig Veda which questions the very existence of one true god. We are taught to question the beliefs not blindly follow it.

Kali is born out of anger of Goddess Parvathy. If you study Hinduism at all, you would know the basics, rather than drawing conclusions with illogical Abrahamic stuff.

I got a theory too. We have Asuras (demons), not exactly the Abrahamic kind, like fallen angel stuff. But their actions are pure evil, one includes destroying temples, Yaga, kill Brahmins, eat meats pour animal blood on places of worship, have no regard for vedas, hope men to worship them.

Speaking of toilets. Toilets are not the place we would idealize, I don't know any culture who holds toilet as sacred, maybe you can enlighten us on this new theory more. "Toilets are places of evil."
In India's case, people who are well off, do have toilets in their house and they are religious. It's a matter of affordability, constructing them is not cheap and considering the cost benefit, if you're someone who makes 200 rupees a day rather take the dump outside than constructing one with two months salary.

To have the concept of Martyrdom doesn't make someone fierce. If you're fighting a religious battle then sure, but we don't fight any battles to save our religion or for gods.

People take flights from half way across the world to throw stones at the idol of satan as if that's some brilliant ritual. Don't weigh religious ritual on logic, and since you claim to know Hinduism from 'critical' sense, he's not doing it to avoid evil spirits. This ritual has no negativity associated to it, it is to get blessing from goddess Durga for it to perform well. The jet is not god, it's a tool or a weapon used by airmen. This is not limited to weapons, but books, pens, even computers.

You're ridiculing yourselves with your half knowledge and fallacies. On one hand you claim you're claiming all this not in a ridiculing sense on the other hand you call these rituals ridiculous. Sastika is Holy symbol not just in Hinduism, but Buddhism, Jainism, Japanese and Chinese religions it was a symbol of good luck and well being in many cultures including western and eastern cultures. Only the Nazis used it in a sense that got demonized by the rest Swastika or as Germans call it Hackencruz (crooked cross).

If religious nationalism was fascism then your whole country is fascist state which was created on religious grounds that Hindus and Muslims can't co-exist and need a separate country for Muslims.

You wasted a quality answer.

You wasted a quality answer.
It is not supposed to have quality. I'm bored with people making mountains out of molehill.
Speaking of INC haven't they learned anything from the past? How can a party consistently jump into every trap at the crucial election time?

Back
Top Bottom