What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

No this is not a fail but experience. This bird will be mature but before it, it will have this type of experiences. So this is not fail.

ANother ANKA fail. i am so soryy for this news. we always hear success of bayraktar and anka posponed al the time and crashing. it smells bad.

Bayraktar also crashed before, and crash landed recently. They are UAVs, and UAVs always crash.

ANother ANKA fail. i am so soryy for this news. we always hear success of bayraktar and anka posponed al the time and crashing. it smells bad.

3rd crash in how many years exactly? Now look at rates of Russian-type uav's going down in the region/Ukraine or at US drones crashing.

We have this weird mentality that when something fails it's immediately labeled a failure, it's not. I'd rather have 10 drones flying and crashing every other month then having zero drones flying.

Very successful upside down landing

But it doesnt seem like upside down to me. Look at the back wings. I think it's landing gear broken that is why you think it is upside down

CuT5ZEsXgAE05Np.jpg:large

3rd crash in how many years exactly? Now look at rates of Russian-type uav's going down in the region/Ukraine or at US drones crashing.

We have this weird mentality that when something fails it's immediately labeled a failure, it's not. I'd rather have 10 drones flying and crashing every other month then having zero drones flying.

okey how many uav they have and how many anka produced? compare that. predators fly 4 millions hour.

Kara Kuvvetleri Komutanı: “Örgütün var olduğu günden bu yana en ağır darbeyi yediği bir dönemdeyiz. İnisiyatif güvenlik güçlerimizde. Özellikle silahlı İHA’lar çok önemli bir görev yapıyor. Bayraktar İHA’ları çok işlevsel. En önemli vurucu güçlerimizden biri İHA’lar.”

P. S. We have an Anka thread, pls post the things about Anka accident not here..

Nothing to worry about,its a new system and the third crash in 6 years is no problem.

Global Hawk which costs more than fighter has fallen many times? AFIK 3 demonstrater and 3 crash:))

It is not big problem, there is no pilot:)

But it doesnt seem like upside down to me. Look at the back wings. I think it's landing gear broken that is why you think it is upside down
I strongly recommend whom to interested in remote piloted aircraft this documentary.
There are a lot of information about creating Rapier and Global Hawk.
Predator, Rapier and ANKA are remoted piloted aircrafts They are cheap and simple against accident and crash.
Why have they upside down rare tails?:)
answer in 23:51

Global Hawk is expensive and real robot which doesnt need a pilot.
Speaking creator of Albatros UAVs that father of Predators in 19:00
Great informations
Karen create his Albatros from schratch in his garage.

resized_86efe-0d775d6amini3.jpg

Fırat Kalkanı operasyonuna, ALTOY Savunma Sanayii ve Havacılık’ın üretimi Puma da dahil oldu.
  • Puma İnsansız hava araçları, kara ve deniz operasyonları için tasarlanmış, su geçirmez, küçük bir insansız hava aracı sistemi.
  • En az 3.5 saat havada kalabilen
  • Elektro-optik ve kızılötesi kameralar taşıyabilen mini gözcü İHA'nın faydalı yük kapasitesini arttırmak için kanat altında operasyonel kanca bulunuyor.
  • İkincil GPS ile geliştirilmiş duyarlı navigasyon sistemi ile İHA'nın konumsal dikkati de artmış durumda.
  • Puma'nın üreticisi ALTOY Havacılık, 2014 yılında Türkiye'de henüz bulunmayan HALE (Yüksek İrtifada Uzun Süre Havada Kalışlı) platformlarının teknolojisini getirmek ve ihracatını yapmak üzere yüzde 49'u Amerikan ünlü İHA üreticisi AeroVironment ortaklığıyla kuruldu.
  • Hedefinde Türkiye'ye ilk milli HALE sınıfı İHA'yı kazandırmak olan şirket, ASELSAN ile de bu kapsamda anlaşma imzaladı.

http://www.yenisafak.com/gundem/bayraktara-puma-destegi-2537472

Mini UAV called PUMA takes a part in the operation of Turkish Armed Forces in Syria, which is produced by Altoy company(49% share belongs ot USA company), duration of which is 3,5 hours. Altoy has also signed a deal with ASELSAN to co-develop a HALE class UAV.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom