What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

Thank you very much, I started to see CATS in my dreams nowadays :)

There is a logic behind the "ally" moaning for lazer apparatus of foreign FLIR's exported to Turkey bro. It is the reason Aselsan has a huge FLIR order (44 CATS) to be delivered in time. Those are crucial for the future of my nation. A few Armed UAV have hunted around 10 PKK Rats within 2-3 days. How our "allies" are going to sleep When "long delayed" but ordered Turkish armed UAV's with their superior domestic FLIRs start to take off over S. East ? That is an emergency situation for the enemies indeed...

Turkish National Police
6 ANKA-B/S
6 Bayraktar TB2
Turkish Land Forces
12 + 6 Bayraktar TB2
6 Vestel Karayel
Turkish Air Forces
10 ANKA-S
National Security Organization
3 ANKA-S

Those rats can't even dare to approach Turkish borders when those are ready to drop munitions over them. This situation is an open threat for the future plans of big boys.

There is a logic behind the "ally" moaning for lazer apparatus of foreign FLIR's exported to Turkey bro. It is the reason Aselsan has a huge FLIR order (44 CATS) to be delivered in time. Those are crucial for the future of my nation. A few Armed UAV have hunted around 10 PKK Rats within 2-3 days. How our "allies" are going to sleep When "long delayed" but ordered Turkish armed UAV's with their superior domestic FLIRs start to take off over S. East ? That is an emergency situation for the enemies indeed...

Turkish National Police
6 ANKA-B/S
6 Bayraktar TB2
Turkish Land Forces
12 + 6 Bayraktar TB2
6 Vestel Karayel
Turkish Air Forces
10 ANKA-S
3 ANKA-S

Those rats can't even dare to approach Turkish borders when those are ready to drop munitions over them. This situation is an open threat for the future plans of big boys.
100% you are right
That why US don't give UAV to her allies especially middle eastern for example saudi arabia(use drones made by china to attack houthi in yemen)
They don't want us to end the existence of pkk
But why "long delayed" ?

Turkish National Police
6 ANKA-B/S
6 Bayraktar TB2
Turkish Land Forces
12 + 6 Bayraktar TB2
6 Vestel Karayel
Turkish Air Forces
10 ANKA-S
3 ANKA-S

I can put my signiture under your above thoughts about how our so-called "allies" feeling nowadays.

If there is a delay(I am not sure there is,just an assumption) in CATS delivery schedule,it would negatively affect Anka S deliveries as well.I am also not sure about the foreign subsystems in CATS, there could be an embargo on this subsystems which is not loudly called out.Last developments frightened our so-called allies,this is clear...

Additionally I am expecting to see CATS on board of Hürkuş C as well.

TAI is working on 5 / 5.5 ton class turboprop engines UAV project
BAYKAR is working on 3.5 / 4 ton class turbofan engines UAV project
Can anyone confirm the existence of these projects?

Last edited:
TAI is working on 5 / 5.5 ton class turboprop engines UAV project
BAYKAR is working on 3.5 / 4 ton class turbofan engines UAV project
Can anyone confirm the existence of these projects?

I can't and I bet it's only known with details to a couple of people.

The night before appointment of new major of municipalities(kayyum mudur nedir,ingilizcesini bilmiyorum,herneyse...) HDPKK invite people to Batman Municipality building to resist against possible change of municipality administration.

They were already aware/informed about new major's appointment before official announcement.
I know bro, I said just to make awareness... Today I again watched a documentary about Pearl Harbor. US brokes the Japanese codes and President learns the messages sent to Japanese embassy before them. For them intelligence is more important than guns.

Guys i have a question
If turkey add cats and satcom to bayraktar and anka that will make only turkey and us have the advanced drones technology in the world ??

Guys i have a question
If turkey add cats and satcom to bayraktar and anka that will make only turkey and us have the advanced drones technology in the world ??

No, Israel has very advanced uav. Hermes, heron etc. China has advanced uav but I'm not sure much about theirs. We need to make an armed ANKA first. Bayraktar can't carry much weapons.

Why does it take such a long time to make ANKA carrying weapons? How could Bayraktar complete this so fast?

Back
Top Bottom