What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

Does he still work for SSM social media personnel? because his content has gone downhill, now its mostly stuff he grabs from forums like this one.

he still attends events so apparently yes. he is just behind İsmail demir

DhZnqRBWsAEvWJs.jpg

it seems they don't use the tablet as a monitor, as we can see on the picture there are different applications based on android. thats a problem. weakness. using android system can be dangerous for some reason.

man you can use rasberry pi and a lcd screen instead if you want to make it easy but I am shure we could build something better with a good arm cortex a75 and linux but it would be not as cheap as samsung tablet :)

it seems they don't use the tablet as a monitor, as we can see on the picture there are different applications based on android. thats a problem. weakness. using android system can be dangerous for some reason.

I believe it's a Samsung Galaxy Book running Windows 10, not android. I'm sure they've already looked into the security risks.

Every known OS has security issues and probably backdoors so probably not the wisest decision to use it for something that sensible. I always thought that they would use some custom OS or at least I hope its encrypted af.

What about your own UNIX system Pardus.

unix/linix is very flexible..

shutting down the processes wich are not safe and required and making the os small would be the best.. than you need a own application for the encrypted transfer and a viewer.. the drivers for the pad could be the only problem.. but since samsung did it by themselves with ubuntu linux https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2018/02/samsung-launch-linux-on-galaxy-survey it should be possible :)

there is no real problem with a samsung hardware using your software..

But I would replace Windows with Linux /unix systems everwhere.. for this you need developers who take part in open office and linux/unix.. would be good to see Pakistan turkey and any other allies investing in this field

even if you encrypt your data.. if the os is the problem than the encryption is useless.. I hope we have our own very strong encryption system with big keys and not only 1024 bit or far less :(

Since it is for remote monitoring only, I think Windows 10 is safe with proper data encryption.

Back
Top Bottom