What's new

Turkish Space Programs

Pakistan also has started to focus on its space program. So Pakistan should learn from advancements made by Turkey
You will just learn how to create an Infographic because we didn't achieve anything yet except these Infographics. You'r welcome

You will just learn how to create an Infographic because we didn't achieve anything yet except these Infographics. You'r welcome
Well we can both start together. Specially as Pakistan has experience in making long range Missiles which could help in developing satellites

Roketsan tested Space Sounding rockets in 2018 in space and Delta V is gonna test its sounding Rocket this year. It is true that We haven't send satellites to LEO yet But We took the first steps. And Hopefully We will test many subsystems with these relatively cheap sounding rockets Before trying to send satellites to LEO.

Iranian rockets failed to reach intended Altitude at least 3 times (AFAIK) and is yet to achieve stable orbit. And They are ahead of in this field. So We should be careful with our limited budget in this field. It is expensive to blow up satellites and rockets and We cant fail 3 times like Iran. There are solid reasons why many western companies only used and still only using sounding rockets. Hopefully We will continue to use sounding rockets after reaching LEO and make it available for our researchers in Universities ASAP.

@Zarvan

Turksat 5A is built by Airbus Defence and Space in their facilities in France and England.

97B2686A-04FF-47AE-8D7A-5C8F28E4EF72.png

Turksat 6A is the first geostationary satellite built in Turkey.

Ec33cqIWsAA2A3J

DeltaV, which was founded 3 years ago by the Defense Industry Directorate, is developing the world's first liquid oxygen and paraffin fuel hybrid rocket technology. Many tests and shooting attempts have been made so far. -Small size- GOSOR (Show Probe Rocket) has been launched twice so far. TESOR (Test Probe Rocket) has been launched 11 times so far. It reached an altitude of 80 km. Static firing test of SORS (Probe Rocket System) has been successfully completed in recent months. This year will be the first launch.
In the first stage, it will reach an altitude of 150 km. We have achieved a great success with these rockets, which were developed in only 3 years and made flights.

Ec33cqIWsAA2A3J

DeltaV, which was founded 3 years ago by the Defense Industry Directorate, is developing the world's first liquid oxygen and paraffin fuel hybrid rocket technology. Many tests and shooting attempts have been made so far. -Small size- GOSOR (Show Probe Rocket) has been launched twice so far. TESOR (Test Probe Rocket) has been launched 11 times so far. It reached an altitude of 80 km. Static firing test of SORS (Probe Rocket System) has been successfully completed in recent months. This year will be the first launch.
In the first stage, it will reach an altitude of 150 km. We have achieved a great success with these rockets, which were developed in only 3 years and made flights.
I think this is very nice achivement but at same time I'm wondering how is it possible that Elon Musks SpaceX is able to dev. and build such huge rocket in such short time but a state as TR still isn't? It is essential for a state to have those capabilitys so why does it take that long to do it? Anyway my congrat to TR, I'm real admirer what has been achived in defence and civil industries in past 2 decades. Bravo

Because of existing NASA technology and know-how + billion Dollar NASA contracts + Elon Musks funding. They have all the money and know-how.

@what McDonnell Douglas previously was involved with development of reusable rockets in the 90s. SpaceX/Blue origin both hatched a lot of engineers not only from NASA but more importantly engineers who was involved with DC-X project in McDonnell Douglas. Blue origin and SpaceX is truly standards on the shoulders of Giants.

Man it is a general fact : private companies always are better than any public company. I don't know why we are not collaborating with Ukraine or Russia (are the best in this field)

@what McDonnell Douglas previously was involved with development of reusable rockets in the 90s. SpaceX/Blue origin both hatched a lot of engineers not only from NASA but more importantly engineers who was involved with DC-X project in McDonnell Douglas. Blue origin and SpaceX is truly standards on the shoulders of Giants.

Nice, I wasnt aware of that project.

Btw nice article I stumbled upon explaining how McDonalds Douglas being bought by Boeing, made Boeing what it is today: a mess: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/11/how-boeing-lost-its-bearings/602188/

Back
Top Bottom