What's new

Turkish SLV (space launch vehicle)

Great going turkey.:tup: Turkey should develop SLV capabilities as that would give them ballastic missile capability as well under the
guise of peaceful space programme. The japanese have done exactly the same thing. Turkey should develop a defacto nuclear
capability and develop necessary delivery system if it wants to get recognized as a global power.
Wish all the best for my turkish brothers. :)

Congrats to Turkey for starting a real space program. I hope it will deliver. But I have some suggestions, if that counts for anything. First the rocket is very small.

Second it is using two cryogenic stages with the first stage burning kerosene with liquid oxygen and the second stage burning liquid hydrogen with liquid oxygen. I really do not see how that might be advantageous specially in a small rocket. Cryogenic rockets are good in larger sizes but with such a small rocket, it really does not make sense. It has its own advantages though eg. less export restrictions are applied to this technology since it is completely civilian and does not have any military use.

Another strange thing would be why use two different types of engines, one burning kerosene and the other hydrogen.

Those are just my thoughts.

i think turkey should co-operate with japan

japan's H-2A/B is excellent but they don't have enough mission now

They started that just for progress not because of needs since we have no problem in launching satellites.

what do chinese,russian american need ICBM for?
Their threat emanates from far away from neighbourhood they live in.
In case of India, yes it is china ( not pakistan, because you dont need ICBM for pakistan)

what do chinese,russian american need ICBM for?

Chinese need ICBM for America
Russia need ICBM for America
America need ICBM for both Russia and China

But for whom does Turkey need an ICBM ?

Back
Top Bottom