What's new

Turkish Sensor and Detector Programs

579ZmM.jpg

Are they the current ones that are seen at Hatay or a new one? How many do we have produced?
Unconfirmed reports of KORAL systems' are being used near Tal Abyad, Jarablus and Kilis/Azaz border towns Unconfirmed reports of KORAL systems' are being used near Tal Abyad, Jarablus and Kilis/Azaz border towns - Map of Syrian Civil war/ Global conflict in Syria - liveuamap.com
If you look at the map it's in a town in TUrkey called Karkamis. This is unconfirmed reporting though. I know we are eager to follow the developments there. But we should also keep in mind we are at war with an enemy that has same access as we do. Maybe we shouldn't make it too easy for the enemy to know our positions and capabilities.

I'm not saying these are state secrets no one has ever heard about. But there are reasons why the reports about the KORAL are unconfirmed, because the military doesn't want to reveal its current whereabouts, since one of their main purpose is jamming S-400 in Syria. That's why the current reports are weak and unconfirmed

For last two days, Russia hit YPJ (beaches of PKK) and Safira, Halep (regime-held town) mistakenly. Could it be related to Koral system?

For last two days, Russia hit YPJ (beaches of PKK) and Safira, Halep (regime-held town) mistakenly. Could it be related to Koral system?
I'm not sure about this, Russian Sukhois are equipped with active supression system. Perhaps their systems are just junk that don't work, or perhaps the precision of their bombing suck, or perhaps they shit their pants and fly in a really high altitude

is that range possible for first product? We know russia has good EW systems but Looks like Korals range better than that :S I hope this thing effective as we hope.

Which world are you from mate?
Russians have radar warning and detection systems with a range of 6000 km since 1970s. Wake up!
Although may not be mobile.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom