What's new

Turkish-Saudi (and CCG) military cooperation

Turkey is essential and turkey is the lichpin.

All Muslims countries should collaborate, There is much experience to be gained from Turkey and Saudi Arabia is a perfect place to do it.

My friend, I think There are some serious but secret collaborations proceeding under the table (Money flows to Turkey from Saudi Arabia) between Saudi Arabia and Turkey. In defence industry conferences, The name of Saudi Arabia is mentioned as valuable defence partner. Most probably, Saudia Arabia is fuding some of Turkish strategic programs under the table (Who knows Maybe Saudi Arabia is funding the SAM missiles developments ???) or giving guarantee to order some with high tech-transfer. We will see the reality of those in following years...

My friend, I think There are some serious but secret collaborations proceeding under the table (Money flows to Turkey from Saudi Arabia) between Saudi Arabia and Turkey. In defence industry conferences, The name of Saudi Arabia is mentioned as valuable defence partner. Most probably, Saudia Arabia is fuding some of Turkish strategic programs under the table (Who knows Maybe Saudi Arabia is funding the SAM missiles developments ???) or giving guarantee to order some with high tech-transfer. We will see the reality of those in following years...

I hope the best, and pray for a day when we all could collaborate openly and put our foot on our enemy's throat.

To me, Turkey, Saudi arabia and gulf countries even remained veryy late to coperate with each other in military and sivil industry..both sides have significant advantages...KSA and gulf countries have huge enregy reserve, rich private and state financial fonds...They are keen to invest on many profitables field of economy..

Turkish companies and banks have lack of capital..So they borrows tens billions dollar or euro each year fromUS and EU banks to commpensate investments.. 65% foreign dept of Turkey is private...it is about 220 billions USD...

Arab armies , private enteprenuers, companies could set up partnership with Turksih counterparts in military and sivil industry and technology and also agricultural, food industry...

For exe.Turkey has wide and edaquet infrastructure of auto industry and bigest auto part supplier of EU countries...Many auoto makers have factories in turkey...But we dont have any domestic auto brand yet....30 years ago Turkey was more advanced than s.korea in auto industry..and in 90s years ASELSAN(company of Military electronic industry and tech.) had produced cellular phones...But if you dont have long term strategy it is useless whatever you could produce..

if adequate capital to be financed Turkish companies could make %100 domestic car within 2-3 years..

Three very important things here.

1. GCC has a lot of energy and cheap energy. What ever we product in the gulf will be cheaper.
2. No wentern country can threat GCC by blocking technology transfer, GCC has a firm hold on their testicles.
3. GCC is setting up huge metal foundries , Steel and Aluminium.
4. Plenty of desert space to go crazy teting !

Every muslium country bring some thing unique to the table.

In the name of God that is holy ! Get Together !

Back
Top Bottom