• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Al birini vur ötekine, şaklabanlıktan başka birşey değil. Daha geçenlerde ilk çeyrek büyüme verileri açıklandı, kahvehanede Tv izlemiyor musunuz siz ?

TL'nin degeri nasildi geçen çeyrek?
Yahu seninlede hic insan gibi konusulmuyor, sana ekonomi kötüye gidiyor dedimmi, ki ekonomide iyi olmayan yönlerde var misal cari acik yada özel sektör/hane borclari gibi, saka maka anlattiklarimin ardinda bir anlam var ama anlayana tabi.

Xenon, sen Isviçre'nin neresindesin?

Yahu seninlede hic insan gibi konusulmuyor, sana ekonomi kötüye gidiyor dedimmi, ki ekonomide iyi olmayan yönlerde var misal cari acik yada özel sektör/hane borclari gibi, saka maka anlattiklarimin ardinda bir anlam var ama anlayana tabi.

Fedakarlık yapmayı öğreneceksiniz o zaman. Kölelikten kurtulmak istiyorsan bazı şeyleri göze alacaksın. Oto b.ka bahane bulmak yerine vatanına sahip çık. bisküvin çaya batmıyor diye hükümeti suçlama, 80 yıl hiçbir şey yapamadınız da son 10 yılda mı aklınıza başınıza geldi, ekonomi uzmanı kesildiniz.

You mean Turkey has progressed a lot in 15 years? I agree. 15 years ago, many roads in Yalova, which isn't a tiny sh!thole village, hadn't even paved roads.
But the way in which the country has progressed, might be the problem. When the average Turk, who has more than one mortgage, car payments and what not, and buys everything on credit and payment plans (see the parallels with US consumer behaviour post 2008 yet?), starts losing 25% of his home value, get ready to put on some lube. It's going to be hard.

Then what will all the jobless construction workers do? Then what will happen to all the bad credit?

The US is about to increase it's interest rate. I'd say get some money in your mattress. Or valuable goods, because the TL might start to add a few zero's again.

This is not a critisism of Turkey, Fucking love the place, but of the short sighted policies of the cattle-President.

There is really nothing I can aggree to in your words. Turkish people don't have that much debt, the banking system and the government woudn't allow that. There is a lesson learned from somebody else's mistake. The increase in the dollar rate is not peculiar to Turkey, it is worldwide. Cattle President, you wish. If he were a leftist you would have a statue of him erected in every place you could appropriate.

TurAr'ı da görürseniz söyleyin, kaç kuruşluk adam olduğunu gördük, korkusundan foruma gelmedi. Yuttururum adama işte lafını böyle. İçinizde bi tane delikanlı adam olduğunu sanmıyorum. Bilgisayar kahramanları sizi. Ayda yılda bi giriyorum şu foruma, her defasında midemi bulandırmayı başarıyorsunuz. Takılın siz kendi aranızda. Hazirandan sonra görüşürüz yine.

cevik kuvvetin salarsin üstüme. :lol:

Bu arada, çevik kuvvet değilim ben, ne olduğumu sen çok iyi biliyorsun. Nişanlım çevik kuvvette.

There is really nothing I can aggree to in your words. Turkish people don't have that much debt, the banking system and the government woudn't allow that. There is a lesson learned from somebody else's mistake. The increase in the dollar rate is not peculiar to Turkey, it is worldwide. Cattle President, you wish. If he were a leftist you would have a statue of him erected in every place you could appropriate.

Oh, but I very much am NOT a leftist, I vote right wing in NL. That is, economic right wing. Conservative, as in, no pumping of money/credit. Being austere. Friend, the TL is dropping against the Euro too, not just the Dollar. The policy of 'just throw the money out and see where it lands' has to quit. Turkey sadly doesn't have the luxury of printing money, like the US or the EU can, and actually has to produce GOODS for all that money. What about Turkey's gigantic TRADE deficit? Account deficit? Spending like a drunken sailor can't be right. Emptying the Eastern Provinces into big shiny new buildings in Istanbul, built on crap credit is NOT the way to build an economy. Turkey has to fuc king IMPORT FOOD. Can you believe it? Look, I am not anti-religious, I understand secularism was forced on the people for almost a century, but people have to wake up and smell the roses. Not only are his foreign policies destructive, internal policy isn't much better too. Calling Alevis 'fire worshippers' aren't things you can do for f-ing votes.

And funny thing about many foreign Turks: vote RIGHT in Turkey, vote LEFT in Europe (left as in bigger welfare etc). That's not the way it should be.

Fedakarlık yapmayı öğreneceksiniz o zaman. Kölelikten kurtulmak istiyorsan bazı şeyleri göze alacaksın. Oto b.ka bahane bulmak yerine vatanına sahip çık. bisküvin çaya batmıyor diye hükümeti suçlama, 80 yıl hiçbir şey yapamadınız da son 10 yılda mı aklınıza başınıza geldi, ekonomi uzmanı kesildiniz.
Yahu bu nasil üslup? Devam etmeden önce bi sunu söyle bakalim, insan gibi konusabilecekmiyiz yoksa böyle devam mi edeceksin.
Eger ekonomiyi güclendireceksen kötü yönlerinin altini cizerek ortaya cikarip düzelmetye gayret etmelisin, senin yaptigin gibi sirf iyi yönlerine bakipta kötü yönlerini ignore etmek 2009 krizinin sebebiydi.
Ilk Amerikada baslayan Mortgage krizi iste aynen bu zihniyetten basladi, yillarca özel hanenin borclari ignore edildi taaki bankalar verdikleri paralari geri almayincaya kadar, sonra bütün kriz patlak verdi ve global krize dönüstü.
Bu tür ''Bubble Economy'' dedikleri sey yillardir olan birsey, 90li yillarda Asya krizide ayni bu sekilde basladi, ve suan Türkiye bunun semptomlerini yasiyor.

Sen burda sakadan ortam yumsasin diye yazdigima bakma, senin gibilerde yazilanlardan birsey anlasin diye öyle yaziyorum yoksa sen kime akil veriyorsun burda?

80 yilmis mis, kölelikmis mis, birak bu populist laflari, varsa bildigin birsey paylas, yoksa zamanimi bosa harcama.

Oh, but I very much am NOT a leftist, I vote right wing in NL. That is, economic right wing. Conservative, as in, no pumping of money/credit. Being austere. Friend, the TL is dropping against the Euro too, not just the Dollar. The policy of 'just throw the money out and see where it lands' has to quit. Turkey sadly doesn't have the luxury of printing money, like the US or the EU can, and actually has to produce GOODS for all that money. What about Turkey's gigantic TRADE deficit? Account deficit? Spending like a drunken sailor can't be right. Emptying the Eastern Provinces into big shiny new buildings in Istanbul, built on crap credit is NOT the way to build an economy. Turkey has to fuc king IMPORT FOOD. Can you believe it? Look, I am not anti-religious, I understand secularism was forced on the people for almost a century, but people have to wake up and smell the roses. Not only are his foreign policies destructive, internal policy isn't much better too. Calling Alevis 'fire worshippers' aren't things you can do for f-ing votes.

And funny thing about many foreign Turks: vote RIGHT in Turkey, vote LEFT in Europe (left as in bigger welfare etc). That's not the way it should be.

Like where? Just point me to where he call the Alevi "fire worshippers."

Yahu bu nasil üslup? Devam etmeden önce bi sunu söyle bakalim, insan gibi konusabilecekmiyiz yoksa böyle devam mi edeceksin.
Eger ekonomiyi güclendireceksen kötü yönlerinin altini cizerek ortaya cikarip düzelmetye gayret etmelisin, senin yaptigin gibi sirf iyi yönlerine bakipta kötü yönlerini ignore etmek 2009 krizinin sebebiydi.
Ilk Amerikada baslayan Mortgage krizi iste aynen bu zihniyetten basladi, yillarca özel hanenin borclari ignore edildi taaki bankalar verdikleri paralari geri almayincaya kadar, sonra bütün kriz patlak verdi ve global krize dönüstü.
Bu tür ''Bubble Economy'' dedikleri sey yillardir olan birsey, 90li yillarda Asya krizide ayni bu sekilde basladi, ve suan Türkiye bunun semptomlerini yasiyor.

Sen burda sakadan ortam yumsasin diye yazdigima bakma, senin gibilerde yazilanlardan birsey anlasin diye öyle yaziyorum yoksa sen kime akil veriyorsun burda?

80 yilmis mis, kölelikmis mis, birak bu populist laflari, varsa bildigin birsey paylas, yoksa zamanimi bosa harcama.

Is she gone? WTF I feel bad now. Anyway, this thing helps out my Turkish writing, not bad. But I may refrain from the politics forum, I really am a foreigner and it's an emotional topic for some people, so I'll butt out. See you guys in the other topics. Good luck on june 7!

Like where? Just point me to where he call the Alevi "fire worshippers."

Erdoğan’dan ‘oy kullanın’ çağrısı | ALMANYA | DW.DE | 10.05.2015

Last paragraph.

Erdoğan: 'Alevilik, bir dinse ben yokum' haberi - İhlas Haber Ajansı

Not the literal words, but you know damn well what he means; "bunch of majoos". Those are fighting words. That's words wahabbi SAUDIS use, not TURKS.

Is she gone? WTF I feel bad now. Anyway, this thing helps out my Turkish writing, not bad. But I may refrain from the politics forum, I really am a foreigner and it's an emotional topic for some people, so I'll butt out. See you guys in the other topics. Good luck on june 7!

Erdoğan’dan ‘oy kullanın’ çağrısı | ALMANYA | DW.DE | 10.05.2015

Last paragraph.

Erdoğan: 'Alevilik, bir dinse ben yokum' haberi - İhlas Haber Ajansı

Not the literal words, but you know damn well what he means; "bunch of majoos". Those are fighting words. That's words wahabbi SAUDIS use, not TURKS.

I didn't find anything to disagree in his words. Some circles want to take the Alevi faith outside of Islam in an effort to further divide muslims. That's a no no.

I didn't find anything to disagree in his words. Some circles want to take the Alevi faith outside of Islam in an effort to further divide muslims. That's a no no.

Wasn't it you in another topic that said Nusra and ISIS are better than the Syria alawites, exact words: "better than the 'majoos' and Persians in Syria"? That's sectarian and you know it.

Wasn't it you in another topic that said Nusra and ISIS are better than the Syria alawites, exact words: "better than the 'majoos' and Persians in Syria"? That's sectarian and you know it.

I don't see the same meanings as you do when I look at his words. I don't see a reason why he should say hurtful words. Elections a coming up and opposition is trying harder to pick some some negative sentiment. The only thing that becomes hurtfull for Alevis is that he goes against Assad, then they are missing the fact that he was becoming family friends with Assad before things went the wrong way. He is the next best thing ever happened to Turks to the founding of the Ottoman Empire.

I don't see the same meanings as you do when I look at his words. I don't see a reason why he should say hurtful words. Elections a coming up and opposition is trying harder to pick some some negative sentiment. The only thing that becomes hurtfull for Alevis is that he goes against Assad, then they are missing the fact that he was becoming family friends with Assad before things went the wrong way. He is the next best thing ever happened to Turks to the founding of the Ottoman Empire.

You know, being a 'fake muslim' is not only the biggest INSULT in islam, it's also DANGEROUS. Why? Because face it, people in the middle east eat that sh!t up, and start being violent. Because in highly religious circles, being an 'apostate' is like punching Mohammad himself. So come on, let's not play games. And let's not derail this topic.
Erdogan is supposed to be above politics, he's the PRESIDNT. And he acts this way? I'm not even going to talk about Erdogan's foreign policy. Next thing you'll see he'll support an independent KRG.
I think Ataturk was the best thing that happened since the Ottomans. You know why? Because if the power had their way, a tinly little circle around Sivas would have been called 'Turkey', and the rest would have been gone. Aside from that, he modernized our nation, making people like you and me being able to argue peacefully, regardless if we get angry sometimes. The Ottomans weren't a bad people, heck no, but it had no place in the 20th century anymore. Every historian knows that.

Back
Top Bottom