• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did Spain/Christians ask Muslims if they should convert the Mosques to Churches? If not why should we ask them?

Dude are u doing this on purpose? Or are you imagining stuff out of my mouth?
Did i ever said we must/should ask them to convert the museum into a Mosque?
That will be the last time i respond to you on this tread.

Last edited:
First of all converting any other religion's place of worship to a mosque is not allowed in Islam but if Sultan bought it then it is his property he could even make it his Palace but he converted it into a mosque so it should always remain a mosque.

Can you show me where in Quran or Hadith it says converting a place of worship into a mosque is not allowed? Not criticizing, just want to know. Thank you.

It could(a very qualified could) mean a very ominous sign... one depicting re-conquest of Constantinople just by proclaiming Greatness of the Almighty. Ofcourse Ayasofya is connected with very first conquest of Constantinople and it's conqueror Sultan Mehmet Fatih.

It may be my my mind filling the voids or just looking at the obvious. Just an observation...

My personal opinion:
There was no real need to convert the Hagia Sophia into a mosque. By no real need I mean: there are plenty of mosques in Istanbul and even near by Hagia Sophia.

upload_2020-7-22_6-28-46.png

BUT:
Turkey is a sovereign country. Euros must understand that they cannot demand anything from them if they do what a sovereign country does: acting like a sovereign country.

Europe is full of ancient mosques and they converted some into museums, churches and the Greeks went even farer by converting them into discos and night clubs. So? Their country, their rule.

The discussion is a very toxic one because Euros are mostly atheists or agnostics belittling religious sentiments all the time. France has an extreme Anti-Muslim policy, Switzerland bans minarets, in Germany you have also stupid discussion about everything slightly Islamic. But if they can critisize another sovereign country, everything is good enough to do so.

Especially Germans have a problem when Turks act sovereign. Because they think it's still the 1960ies and the Turks will be submissive to them. This Yes-Boss-Mentality is not anymore. But some Germans think Turks should ask them first if they do something in their OWN COUNTRY.

The German embassy in Pakistan comments on Pakistans internal matters on their official Facebook page. They demand abolish the death penalty, be more gay friendly, do this do that.

If the Turkish or Pakistani ambassador in Berlin would do the same, there would be a big media outrage against them.

"Terrorists say abolish freedom" would be the headline of the yellow papers.

Really? Now where did you get that from? Wasn't the Kabbah once a place full of idols worshipped by the pagan arabs. Why do dumb people have the right to spew crap without engaging their brian?
Yo talk with respect or GTFO. Kaabah was made for the worship of one God by Hazrat Ibrahim(A.S) so your argument is invalid. Now read my comment again I support the decision.

Dumb. Dumber. Dumbogan. Turkey fought on multiple fronts. Inside Turkey, pkk, Gulen, outside, in Iraq, Syria, Libya and next Azerbaijan. He creates enemies where is absolute unnecessary. To a wrong time.
While Turkey maybe doing stupid on other fronts.
But this is completely their demestic issue, whatever they do to the building, it has nothing to do with you people, lol.

In Simple and Clear words, "Internal Matter of Turkey".
But its really Funny. One one side the most Secular Muslim Majority Country in the whole world.
On the other side Post Renaissance and Post Colonialist Europe. Almost Atheist Europe with Christianity just a Token Faith.
And they are Fighting for conversion of a Turkish Museum am into a Mosque.
Majority Turks have nothing to do with Practicing Islam, Almost Whole Europe have nothing to Do with Practicing Christianity. And the Fight is for an Orthodox Church lost almost 700 years ago to Muslims. And the Fuss is Created by Catholics.
Politics :pop:

Greek, Christian and Armenian lobbyists Will ensure a harsh retaliation from the US government including blocking of f110 engines To Turkey,defunding of Uyghur activists. Don’t offend the religious zealots in washington

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom