Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ekrem-imamoglu-mansur-yavas.jpg

Great victory for CHP. A vital shot in the arm for the progressive forces in the country. Now it is time to show the founding party how to manage several of the world's major cities and make the next presidential elections a very competitive one.

AKP would wish this was an April 1st joke.

Chp is not even pro chinese LOL

You're so incredibly funny. This is the worst outcome possible for China. CHP is strongly pro-Western and anti-Chinese. They would close our embassy in Bejing to make progress on the talks of our EU membership and they're much more receptive for the Uighur issue.

AKP has lost but they're not defeated by any means. And I want to point out that we're talking about a coalition which got 52% of all votes during the worst economic crisis of the last 15 years.
Stop bullshitting .
Why would CHP close embassy in PRC?
Your fears have started popping up .
As CHP just won the mayor's posts you started discussing CHP's cabinet.

You're so incredibly funny. This is the worst outcome possible for China. CHP is strongly pro-Western and anti-Chinese. They would close our embassy in Bejing to make progress on the talks of our EU membership and they're much more receptive for the Uighur issue.

Their position would not make any difference as far as China's internal affairs are concerned but, a more sound, non-sectarian foreign policy, especially in the Middle East, would help ease the tensions in the region and open it up for investment, which is good for China.

For energy security perspective, too, it is a better outcome.

The most important outcome would be the weakening of a pro-US actor.

AKP has lost but they're not defeated by any means. And I want to point out that we're talking about a coalition which got 52% of all votes during the worst economic crisis of the last 15 years.

The good thing for the opposition is, if the economic crisis continues, or even gets deeper, then, people will blame the party in power (AKP) and consider punishing them at the general elections.

What CHP has to do is just do a great management of big cities. That would make enough investment for general elections.

Chp is not even pro chinese LOL

They are very warm to the BRI. For BRI, they will come more in line with China's ideas. So far, Turkey has got nothing from the BRI.

CHP is a rational actor, not an ideological one, in foreign policy. China works better with rational actors.

You are out of your mind mate the Americans are bed with the AKP I mean who put Erdogan in power in the 2000s eh

The US-Israel backed FETO terrorist organization tried to destroy ERDOGAN since 2013 but FETO is failed
also the US attacks Turkish Economy to destroy ERDOGAN

also The US-Israel support PKK/YPG Terrorist organization against Turkey
and ERDOGAN ordered the Turkish Armed Forces to enter Syria and Turkish Army blocked The US-Israel backed PKK/YPG Terror coridor in N.Syria

I anticipate the AKP to be split, or seriously weakened.

There are already a lot of ex-AKP people who are said to be on the waiting at the first sign of AKP losing the national mandate.

AKP+MHP = 51,6%
CHP+IP = 37,5%

ERDOGAN+BAHCELI never lost the national mandate

no any election since june 2023 .... so ERDOGAN+BAHCELI will continue kicking traitor PKK and FETO Terrorists

and ERDOGAN will block attacks on Turkish Economy by the US

Last edited:
The US-Israel backed FETO terrorist organization tried to destroy ERDOGAN since 2013 but FETO is failed

It is not the first time that the US would throw under the bus the very people that they propped up and put in power in other countries.

US uses strong-men/junta/dictators in small countries, not falls in love with them.

President Erdogan is just an example to that.

What happens today cannot whitewash what happened yesterday. As far as I know President Erdogan was very eager to co-chair Greater Middle East plan with Bush Jr.

US uses strong-men/junta/dictators in small countries, not falls in love with them.

President Erdogan is just an example to that.

Nahhhhhhhhh

ERDOGAN is not puppet to the US ,, ERDOGAN is fighting with the US+Israel and their terrorists PKK/YPG - FETO since 2013

and always ERDOGAN and TURKEY won ....

-- ERDOGAN blocked The US-Israel backed PKK/YPG Terror coridor in N.Syria
-- ERDOGAN supported Iraq against the The US-Israel backed BARZANI
-- ERDOGAN always support Palestine against Israel
-- ERDOGAN supported Iran against the US,Israel
-- ERDOGAN support Venezualla against the US
-- ERDOGAN protect rights of Turkish People in the Eastern Mediterranean against the US,Israel and the EU
-- ERDOGAN is working with Russia ( Nuclear Power Plant , Turkstream Gas Pipeline , S400 , etc ) and the US is so angry
-- ERDOGAN wants to work with China for OBOR Project ( and the US is so angry )

so ERDOGAN doesnt give a sht to the US and the US wants to find a puppet in Turkey similar to puppet SISI in Egypt and puppet Royal Family in KSA

dont compare great leader ERDOGAN with junta/dictators in Egypt and Saudi Arabia

We will see soon a new conservative Party in Turkey (founded by popular ex-AKP politicans), they could hurt AKP in the next elections

that means there will be another FETO party after IYI Party

but ERDOGAN+BAHCELI never lose in total

Last edited:

i think he is not a chinese bro, maybe taiwanise CIA agent, hired to mess Turkey-China relationship, maybe fetoist in EU/US. He talks like a chdpkk supporter Turk. Fetoden herşey beklenir.

Anyway again congratulation to İmamoglu if after 290.000 invalid votes nothing change yet. Here is democracy and we will watch how CHP rules the cities.

Last edited:
That they move to big cities are the consquences of Economic bs politics.

true thats why in center of turkey most cities did not grow well even in population there is no significant grow.. many have immigrated to big cities or EU... but that counts for decades of bs politics in turkey.. the core of turkey is given no value..

What Turkey needs is DISCIPLINE and EDUCATION, especially the new Generation.

that could be solved with school and programs after regular school program... we also need programs to educate ppl how to treat their children and how to make them more sucessfull.. but the problem is our ppls heart.. the one who duffs someone is considered the intelligent one..

that means there will be another FETO party after IYI Party

but ERDOGAN+BAHCELI never lose in total

So you say the Party that Davutoglu establishes is full of FETÖ?
Funny, there are so many obvious FETÖ's outside but always the innocents are in prison... especially Army Officers who were injailed for years without proves and later released.

Erdogan couldn't bring even one evidence of connections between FETÖ and IYI Parti, because there is no connection. Besides throwing dirt he couldn't do anything.

FETÖ comes from your ranks and is still there...

Your fanaticism is not good for your mental health.

I hope someday same thing happens to Bangladesh. Ultimately people's will will prevail.

I found this comment by a Malaysian promising:

Killmeplsok said:
It's like Malaysia, a lot of foreigners I talked to (those somewhat care or know about MY politics anyway) seems to think the downfall of the ruling party of 60 years came out of nowhere the last election but no, it started in 2008, where
the ruling party lost the biggest state in term of economic power, Selangor, and almost all parliament seats in Kuala Lumpur, the capital (they would still rule there despite losing since the capital is a federal area with no state seats), then the ball keeps rolling from there, and in 2 general election the seemingly unbeatable ruling party lost all
of the major states and the country ruling power. I don't know what will be the
final outcome of Turkey this time but the ball started rolling from the important areas it seems to me and it will keep rolling, especially since people in these area always tends to
be more progressive and eventually leads in changes to a country.

The beginning of the end. Nothing will be left unpunished. A country awakens. Fear factory is down...

AKP lost major cities in this election they need a shake up and get their act together because it seems like the beginning of the end for them.

They ruled for so long hence why I can see why people wanting something different for once.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom