Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bu chp vatanhainliginde nirvanayï yasiyor
as_2381.jpg

https://ensonhaber.com/yunan-basini-chpyi-konusuyor.html

Manipulative news. My small brother graduated imam-hatip high school and now a student of nuclear energy engineering in hacettepe. Again trash news and comment fabricated by secular haters.

Last edited:
İSTEK Vakfı Okulunda Kız Çocuğuna Taciz!
İSTEK Vakfı’nın Kartal’daki Uluğbey Kampüsünde bir kız öğrenci, beden eğitimi öğretmeni tarafından cinsel tacize uğradı. Küçük çocuğun savcılık adli pedagog eşliğinde alınan ifadesinde istismara maruz kaldığı tespit edildi. Vakıf ve okul yetkilileri ise olayı örtbas etmeye uğraşıyor!

laik_kemalist_istek_vakfi_okulunda_kiz_cocuguna_taciz_h4024_47b9d.jpg

11 Ocak 2018 Perşembe 20:47 1A + A -
Bedrettin Dalan'ın Kurucu Başkanı olduğu İSTEK Vakfı Okulları'nda büyük bir cinsel taciz skandalı yaşandı. Ailesi avukat olan 5 yaşındaki bir anaokulu öğrencisi, beden eğitimi öğretmeni tarafından cinsel istismara uğradı. Ancak, ailenin ve anaokulu müdürünün olayın soruşturulmasına yönelik yoğun çabaları İSTEK Vakfı yönetimi tarafından engellenmeye çalışıldı. Olayı örtbas etmek isteyen okul yöneticilerinin bazı personeli tehdit ettiği bilgisine ulaşıldı.

http://www.barandergisi.net/aktuel/laik-kemalist-istek-vakfi-okulunda-kiz-cocuguna-taciz-h4024.html

Şişli'de sokaklar çöple doldu
İşçilere maaş ödemesi yapmayan CHP'li Şişli Belediyesi, bölge halkının büyük tepkisini çekiyor.
Haber Merkezi | 25.02.2019 - 14:59..

1. Haberler
  2. Yerel Yönetimler
Whatsapp ile paylaş
sisli_525.jpg

Şişli Belediyesi'nde uzun süredir yaşanan kriz gün geçtikte büyümeye devam ediyor.

Temizlik işçileri başta olmak üzere maaşını alamadıkları gerekçesiyle çok sayıda belediye çalışanı iş bırakma eylemi yapıyor.

Daha önceki görüşmelerde söz verilen tarihte maaşlarını alamayan temizlik işçileri ilçedeki çöpleri toplamama kararı aldı.
asd_1670.jpg
asd_2836.jpg

https://www.ensonhaber.com/sislide-sokaklar-cople-doldu.html

Bu chp vatanhainliginde nirvanayï yasiyor

https://ensonhaber.com/yunan-basini-chpyi-konusuyor.html

Manipulative news. My small brother graduated imam-hatip high school and now a student of nuclear energy engineering in hacettepe. Again trash news and comment fabricated by secular haters.

Well if someone has a brain then of course they can study nuclear energy engineering... the thing is that as a whole Imam Hatip schools are counterproductive. We should open more schools that focus on science and technology instead of religion.

Last edited:
Well if someone has a brain then of course they can study nuclear energy engineering... the thing is that as a whole Imam Hatip schools are counterproductive. We should open more schools that focus on science and technology instead of religion.
I didn't need to give a respond for your pointless claim but i think i have to. You might be expecting the ones reading your baseless claims dummy, but the most are not. Religious education is not an obstacle for getting science educations. This is a meanless argument of secular haters always use for giving the shit to muslim people in Turkey. But reality is different from that.

This might be one indicator of the importance islamists gave on national science and technology
http://turkiyeteknolojitakimi.org/

And you can find many talented students in imam-hatip schools, but that secular haters hard to admit it. Because they are s...t.

Last edited:
Atatürk recaptures Turkish politics 80 years later - WSJ

The popularity of a 500-page best seller on Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the father of modern Turkey, is the latest sign of a wave of pro-Atatürk sentiment sweeping through Turkey 80 years after his death, The Wall Street Journal said on Friday.

A book on the Turkish leader penned by journalist Yılmaz Özdil has sold more than 1.5 million copies, while a limited, luxury edition of the same book sold out in four hours last month, despite its $470 price tag, sparking debates on profiteering over the memory of Turkey’s founder.

According to Erdal Çelik, a retired factory worker, such books fill a need.

“Atatürk has been neglected. Some people tried to make us forget his teachings, but that’s impossible,” Çelik told the WSJ.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is trying to benefit from the popularity of Atatürk, by increasingly placing portraits of Turkey’s founder in the background décor of his speeches, the WSJ said. As such, Erdoğan is aiming at supporters of ally Nationalist Movement Party (MHP), whose nationalist and secularist platform is inspired by Atatürk

“A genuine revival of appreciation of Atatürk is very visible throughout the Turkish society,” said Suat Kınıklıoğlu, a former lawmaker of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) and now a researcher at the University of Oxford’s Middle East Centre. “After 16 years of AKP governance, many Turks realise much better what a great achievement his reforms meant for this country,” he said.

Turkish pollsters have also detected an increase in the support for Atatürk’s secular values. According to a survey conducted by Metropoll, the proportion of Turkish voters defining themselves as “Atatürkist,” or fully adhering to his secular endeavour, was at 21 percent in January,

Yet, there is a lack of unity among Atatürk supporters, while the Turkish president is trying to keep the revival in check, the WSJ said.

“Turks are waging a war of symbols,” the WSJ quoted Ahmet Kuyaş, a history professor at the Galatasaray University in Istanbul, as saying. “It doesn’t pertain to solid policies.

It is not possible to present Atatürk as a symbol of democracy against Erdoğan’s authoritarian tendencies, according to Kuyaş, as Turkey’s first president governed the country under a single-party regime.

Atatürk’s revolution has provided a basis to build a democracy, but the founding father cannot be a standard for democracy, the historian said.

I didn't need to give a respond for your pointless claim but i think i have to. You might be expecting the ones reading your baseless claims dummy, but the most are not. Religious education is not an obstacle for getting science educations. This is a meanless argument of secular haters always use for giving the shit to muslim people in Turkey. But reality is different from that.

This might be one indicator of the importance islamists gave on national science and technology
http://turkiyeteknolojitakimi.org/

And you can find many talented students in imam-hatip schools, but that secular haters hard to admit it. Because they are s...t.

You sound like a kid lmao. You still have a lot to learn my friend. If you think that we can be a world leader in science and technology while teaching our kids things that are against scientific fact then you're an absolute fool.

Science and religion can not coexist. There are dozens of things in the Quran and Bible that contradict science. Don't forget that once the Europeans put religion to the side, they started moving forward at an alarming rate. Meanwhile in the Ottoman empire some of our aspiring scientists and explorers were executed for some stupid religious reason. Us holding religion to such a high regard is why we couldn't compete with the Europe in the last 300 years of the Ottoman empire.

Western powers realized this and that's why they are funding Islamists in Turkey. Some of our best scientists are now leaving the country. Hope you wake up one day.

You sound like a kid lmao. You still have a lot to learn my friend. If you think that we can be a world leader in science and technology while teaching our kids things that are against scientific fact then you're an absolute fool.

Science and religion can not coexist. There are dozens of things in the Quran and Bible that contradict science. Don't forget that once the Europeans put religion to the side, they started moving forward at an alarming rate. Meanwhile in the Ottoman empire some of our aspiring scientists and explorers were executed for some stupid religious reason. Us holding religion to such a high regard is why we couldn't compete with the Europe in the last 300 years of the Ottoman empire.

Western powers realized this and that's why they are funding Islamists in Turkey. Some of our best scientists are now leaving the country. Hope you wake up one day.
Where can i start to fix it. All trash here lol :D
Anyway junior-joe go on your simplistic thinking way.

Where can i start to fix it. All trash here lol :D
Anyway junior-joe go on your simplistic thinking way.
Is that all you have to say? You sound like a typical hain who promotes the spread of Islamism in Turkey for Arab and Western gain.

Is that all you have to say? You sound like a typical hain who promotes the spread of Islamism in Turkey for Arab and Western gain.
But westerns love someones like you :D ??? Really interesting idea, i am hearing here at the first time :D Yes westerns support me and islamists in Turkey. :D
Biggest BS i have ever heard. :D

And can you explain why CUBAN communist (atheist) stayed behind regarding to Europians, maybe your "zuper-duper" brain making pin-point good explanation for this. :D Really enjoyable reading your idea :D

But westerns love someones like you :D ??? Really interesting idea, i am hearing here at the first time :D Yes westerns support me and islamists in Turkey. :D
Biggest BS i have ever heard. :D

And can you explain why CUBAN communist (atheist) stayed behind regarding to Europians, maybe your "zuper-duper" brain making pin-point good explanation for this. :D Really enjoyable reading your idea :D

Wow. The fact that you bring Cuba up as an example is beyond ridiculous. It was communist because of the Soviet union. It was supposed to be a Soviet bulwark against the US. So communism and therefore atheism, was just a byproduct of it's allegiance. This also meant that they were heavily sanctioned by the USA, and that answers your question. BTW if it wasn't for the execution of Piri Reis we could have discovered the Americas.

I'll now leave a question for you. If Islam is so great and it can coexist with science then why are all Islamic countries so behind in comparison with Secular western countries? Don't bring up UAE or Qatar who have bought all their technologies and comforts from outsiders.

The conflict thesis has lost favor among most contemporary historians of science.

Its people themselves who create conflict between religion and science. Both coexisted numerous times until clergy get their hands all over it when things go down.

Clergy of many religions are influenced by their own personal greed.

Last edited:
The conflict thesis has lost favor among most contemporary historians of science.

Its people themselves who create conflict between religion and science. Both coexisted numerous times until clergy get their hands all over it when things go down.

Clergy of many religions are influenced by their own personal greed.

I realise that religion and science coexisted once.. however in today's situation we are facing a completely different animal. Western sponsored Islamists have destroyed once mighty nations. Nations that once were heading towards scientific progress have now been turned into rubble.

I don't know why people keep saying "but-but-but the Muslims were the leaders of science a thousand years ago". That really doesn't matter these days because the entire Islamic world is just the West's playground. The reality is that if the West wants to f*ck up an already Islamic country all it has to do is sponsor radicals. Simple as that. I know for sure that western countries openly allow radical groups to form and recruit members (in western nations). These radical groups then travel to the countries that west wants to annihilate. This has happened countless times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom