What's new

Turkish Naval Forces (DZKK)

I also found some "classiffied " tagged files in dustbin which belongs to some projects too :D . So thats problem of everyone ,forget to destroy files in a proper way .
Was there any classiffied tag on those files? , if not maybe it wont cause any problem. @Neptune knows better, whether they tag report files with classified in general.

I also found some "classiffied " tagged files in dustbin which belongs to some projects too :D . So thats problem of everyone ,forget to destroy files in a proper way .
Was there any classiffied tag on those files? , if not maybe it wont cause any problem. @Neptune knows better, whether they tag report files with classified in general.

Lol..here comes our agent :D

Well, unless there's a risk of the compromise of classified information; the ship's documents are always destructed in her homeport. Because technically you need clear evidence that the files need to be destructed, are destructed. Otherwise, you can find yourself in deep trouble; from espionage to neglect of duty. You'll be court martialled either way and the charges can depend even to a Discharge by Misconduct.

Even if the files were unclassified such as the ones we saw in HMCS Toronto, those can easily be used by an aggressor navy. It says the comms between the seniors and enlisted are poor, heat resistance of the ship is weak,...etc. If I have that information, in case I might have to sink a HMCS ship, I will use a weapon with HE rather than AP, because heat&fire resistance is her weak spot.

That was just an example of course. We can figure out dozens of analysis from that leaked "rubbish". I can assure that DZKK keeps these types of reports classified as well. That's a scandal if you ask me :rofl:

Heybeliada and Tuzla since 1773, not regretted even a single minute :smokin:

bu ölümsüz sulara, her adanmış can bizim
her savaşın bahtını zafer yazan kan bizim
türküz levent oğluyuz, vira demir şan bizim

biz denizci gençleriz, göğsümüz şeref dolu
atatürkü izleyen yol deniz harp okulu

Yavuz-class frigate F-241 TCG Turgutreis has made a port visit in Barcelona/Spain as part of SNMG-2's participation to Operation Active Endeavor.

10934140_559628420839607_7275135862257899814_o.jpg

Turkish sailors from Turgutreis (light blue) during a basketball match with the crew of SNMG-2 flagship USS Vicksburg.

10903950_559617567507359_8338163444892682272_o.jpg

F 512 TCG BÜYÜKADA will visite these ports... And there are exercises and 1 mission too...

milgem.JPG

1.png

31 January-2 February: Cidde/Suudi Arabistan

5-6 February: Cibuti/Cibuti

8, 9 February: Salalah/Umman

12-20 February: Karaçi/Pakistan (AMAN-2015 Exercise)

20-25 February: Mission against piracy

25 February-1 March: Muskat/Umman

3-6 March: Doha/Katar

7-11 March: Manama/Bahreyn

12-16 March: Jubail/Suudi Arabistan

17-26 March: Kuveyt/Kuveyt (Eagles-2015 Exercise)

1-2 April: Salalah/Umman

5 April: Cibuti/Cibuti

8-10 April: Port Sudan/Sudan

TCG BÜYÜKADA ŞUAN CİDDEDE marinetraffic sitesi üzerinden Üst tarafta Vesselse tıklayın sonra aşağıda All Vesselse tıklayın ve yandaki NAME MMSI,IMO,CALL SİNG YAZAN BÖLÜME TCG YAZARAK ENTERA BASIN VE AŞAĞIDA TCG BÜYÜK ADA ÇIKACAKTIR AİS SİNYALLERİ PAYLAŞILDIĞINDA CANLI OLARAK GÖREBİLİRSİNİZ

TCG BÜYÜKADA ŞUAN CİDDEDE marinetraffic sitesi üzerinden Üst tarafta Vesselse tıklayın sonra aşağıda All Vesselse tıklayın ve yandaki NAME MMSI,IMO,CALL SİNG YAZAN BÖLÜME TCG YAZARAK ENTERA BASIN VE AŞAĞIDA TCG BÜYÜK ADA ÇIKACAKTIR AİS SİNYALLERİ PAYLAŞILDIĞINDA CANLI OLARAK GÖREBİLİRSİNİZ

Denmişti haberlerde suudi arabistana doğru yola çıkıyor diye.

Back
Top Bottom