• Tesla.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay,

Quoting you,

Did i say exactly like this or did you twisted my words ?
yep you said exactly like this as far as i remember..

if you put up here what you said i will renew my statement but i remember you were talking about your shelters which are quite sensitive.

didnt the turkish section already had a mod ........DENO.....what happend to her?

yep you said exactly like this as far as i remember..

if you put up here what you said i will renew my statement but i remember you were talking about your shelters which are quite sensitive.

No, i didn't said it like that, that if you are not sure, don't imply things with false statements.

didnt the turkish section already had a mod ........DENO.....what happend to her?

Nowhere to be found.

No, i didn't said it like that, that if you are not sure, don't imply things with false statements.

i wanted you to put up your statement so oops i did it.

"Mod olacak kişinin her zaman sakin kalıp, objektif bi şekilde değerlendirme yapması gerekir., benim yapabileceğim bi iş değil yani

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/256988-turkeys-protests-rebooted-289.html#ixzz2WPEEn3Ae

thats exactyl what you said my friend.

after talking about your sensitive nerves you said: a person to be the mod should always be able to remain calm and to have an objective approach, so its not a task that i could do..

as you clearly see i didnt twist your words my friend..

you can say that you cahnged your mind etc but dont accuse people who only puts up your statement.

I hope for TurAr, Revojam or wath.

Sinan is good too.

Is it really true Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu is Armenian or is it slander?
605933211b3b626a86e50f90cf4a7046_1274823095.jpg

halacoglu-aciklama.jpg

Firstly Kanal D, Star (Aydın Doğan Puppet of Jews) polished Kılıçdar than someone released the **** of the Baykal. Turkish nation is just choosing who chosed by Jews and EU.

i wanted you to put up your statement so oops i did it.

"Mod olacak kişinin her zaman sakin kalıp, objektif bi şekilde değerlendirme yapması gerekir., benim yapabileceğim bi iş değil yani

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/256988-turkeys-protests-rebooted-289.html#ixzz2WPEEn3Ae

thats exactyl what you said my friend.

after talking about your sensitive nerves you said: a person to be the mod should always be able to remain calm and to have an objective approach, so its not a task that i could do..

as you clearly see i didnt twist your words my friend..

you can say that you cahnged your mind etc but dont accuse people who only puts up your statement.

you said " remain calm and objective"

I hope for TurAr, Revojam or wath.

Sinan is good too.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/258234-turkish-mod-election-28.html#post4412879

I think we can call this election results. I think Admins are considering.

I personally don't care, who is going to be selected, we just need a mod.

brother what are you talking about? your statement is up there.

you said: " a person to be the mod should always be able to remain calm.... something that i cant do"

even google translate besides its flaws gives us a clue: https://translate.google.com.tr/?hl...gerekir, benim yapabileceğim bi iş değil yani

Bro i meant remain calm, it has nothing do with not being able to a mods duty, but it's has been dragged so much.

Fine bro, i guess, you dislike me from the protests thread.

Bro i meant remain calm, it has nothing do with not being able to a mods duty, but it's has been dragged so much.

Fine bro, i guess, you dislike me from the protests thread.
no i think any mod is better than no mod..

apart form our obvious disagreements im not someone who dislike his political opponents..

im gonna support the moderator whoever he is.

good luck.

no i think any mod is better than no mod..

apart form our obvious disagreements im not someone who dislike his political opponents..

im gonna support the moderator whoever he is.

good luck.

Bro, we could have disagreements over political issues but i believe everyone of us loves his country that's why we are spending our time in this forum.

I assure you, if i became a mod, i will not silence anyone due to their opinion.

The reason i don't want to be a mod at first is, I don't want to be neutral. But our section has gone shıt.

This is now closed.

My request to all Turkish members is starting from now please don't write anything in Turkish unless you have been given a Turkish Discussion thread. Otherwise, we will assume what is written is abusive and will ban you.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom