What's new

Turkish FM quits Munich summit over Israeli presence

You keep defending Israel and its action, You as a Turk shouldn't be doing that, Because they have no moral ground what so ever. Like the Germans who were backstabbed in ww1, We were also backstabbed during the end of the Ottoman Empire. Only in comparison with the germans, the backstab we wen't trough was quite long in decades. You can call me whatever you want, but your lack of essential historical back reading is making you hold wrong opinions.

Than this quote, IF IT WAS ATATURK. I Invite research what happened to the money which the muslims of Former India donated. I Dare you.

And if you tell yourself you are a rational thinker, Than I invite again to get out of line and start looking in the the work of Ernst Zundel and David Irving. Pretty much the 2 most hated people on earth by a certain group. Because they use Facts.
I dont think i need lessons in Turkish history.(really,forget that).
All the trouble we have now is because of your precious Erdogan.
Sen kimsin TBMMinde''ben Kurdistan milletvekili olarak....'' konusma yapiyorsun ve sana hic kimse(devlet olarak) tepki yada ceza vermiyor?
Why not immediate action against Israel when it happened but instead only bla bla and nothing there?
Ernst Zuendel,really a nazi is your source?
David Irving another racist and nazi,what a source.
Both use facts from hollywood movies?
You must really hate them jews.
So the Holocaust didnt happen,is that what you believe?
All the footage of the Nazi camps,the witnesses and the pictures are just made up huh?
How can i take you serious really,tell me?
Btw,Ataturk was a real leader and not just a Gulen sidekick who decided to go for it alone. and fvcked up everything.
Are you by any chance,blinded by the AKP light?

Last edited:
I dont think i need lessons in Turkish history.(really forget that).
Sen kimsin TBMMinde''ben Kurdistan milletvekili olarak....'' konusma yapiyorsun ve sana hic kimse(devlet olarak) tepki yada ceza vermiyor?
Why not immediate action against Israel when it happened but instead only bla bla and nothing there?
All the footage of the Nazi camps,the witnesses and the pictures are just made up huh?
Btw,Ataturk was a real leader and not just a Gulen sidekick who decide to go for it alone. and fvcked up everything.
Some people really want to live in their own little world. It makes no sense debating with them.

I dont think i need lessons in Turkish history.(really forget that).
Btw,Ataturk was a real leader and not just a Gulen sidekick who decide to go for it alone. and fvcked up everything.

PErfect, Rational when it suites you. Your Ideology have 8 years to live, Prepare for the merciless Blitzkrieg.

Again, Ignorance is Strength

Some people really want to live in their own little world. It makes no sense debating with them.
The problem is that they are a part of our world and thats why we have to hear these fairytale stories.
Unglaublich was man hier alles erlebt.

PErfect, Rational when it suites you. Your Ideology have 8 years to live, Prepare for the merciless Blitzkrieg.
See,thats the only answer you can give because you dont have any argumentations/references left.
Next time try some credible sources so that they cant be refuted and you dont have to give such fantastic answers,you ok with that?

See,thats the only answer you can give because you dont have any argumentations/references left.
Next time try some credible sources so that they cant be refuted and you dont have to give such fantastic answers,you ok with that?

You didn't pass my honesty test. ^^. And like I said earlier go research for your self. I am confident in my stance since its backed by proper documentation, yours however, not really and time will proof it,

Again, Ignorance is Strength
There is a German saying, those who fly high fall deeper, be carefull what you wish for.

The problem is that they are a part of our world and thats why we have to hear these fairytale stories.
Unglaublich was man hier alles erlebt.

Israelis in general are more into 'Free Kurdistan!!1!' and Turks 'be sent back to Mongolia, where they belong to', more than Greeks, Pontus, and some terrorist minded racist Kurds.

And thus I for one, even though I am not religious and am hardcore secular and Kemalist, dislike such attitudes at most and hate the sick mind behind this kind of acts.

And that really does not help much for me to get even a somewhat positive view on Israeli communities.

Israelis in general are more into 'Free Kurdistan!!1!' and Turks 'be sent back to Mongolia, where they belong to', more than Greeks, Pontus, and some terrorist minded racist Kurds.

And thus I for one, even though I am not religious and am hardcore secular and Kemalist, dislike such attitudes at most and hate the sick mind behind this kind of acts.

And that really does not help much for me to get even a somewhat positive view on Israeli communities.

To be honest now,what would you expect ? Israel was pretty heavily involeved in a partnership with Turkey in the 90's,beginning of the 2000's but when Erdogan started his anti Israel rhetoric they've regrouped.

To be honest now,what would you expect ? Israel was pretty heavily involeved in a partnership with Turkey in the 90's,beginning of the 2000's but when Erdogan started his anti Israel rhetoric they've regrouped.
And that alone is enough to make them hostile of all the turkish nation. I used to see Israel one of the best prime examples for all the humanity once, but now I do not have any respect for them.

Everyone who believes that the Holocaust didnt happened can go .... themselves.
Sorry to say that but i lost family members in WW2 because they were Jews.
Also typical move which doesnt suprise me one bit.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does Turkiye even care about Palestine? The Arabs who share the same culture and language have turned their backs to them why does Turkiye feel that is needs to give support?

You had great relations with Israel. Had joint training and shared intelligence with the nation that has the best capabilities in the region. Threw that away. For what? Erdogan to make a political point?

Hmm..why would we throw away our great relations with Israel? Could it be because they ATTACKED and BUTCHERED nine of our people on INTERNATIONAL WATERS? We're not like the Yankees who did nothing when Israel attacked the USS Liberty.

Why do we have to choose between caring about Palestine or Israel? Aren't they both humans? Yes the Arabs betrayed us. But the Brits did worse. They invaded our territories and gave one to the Zionists. Thanks to them we are having these problems in the Middle East today. Instead of looking back at history and seeing who did what, we should try to look at current situations and resolve it. So far, Israelis are using ancient biblical references to claim their rights on Palestine.

They invaded our territories and gave one to the Zionists.

The word in bold is subject to a matter of perspective.Palestine was property of the Ottomans as,let's say Algeria was to France,in short,the property term stands on shaky grounds through a modern analysis.

You know the reason why he started his anti Israel rhetoric?

No,to win votes,political gain.
Didnt you know,blame the jews and win support in the Muslim world?

Turkey was always a modern & secular nation,i was surprised to know that Turks were trying to be more Arabs than the Arabs themselves

You keep defending Israel and its action, You as a Turk shouldn't be doing that, Because they have no moral ground what so ever. Like the Germans who were backstabbed in ww1, We were also backstabbed during the end of the Ottoman Empire. Only in comparison with the germans, the backstab we wen't trough was quite long in decades. You can call me whatever you want, but your lack of essential historical back reading is making you hold wrong opinions.

Than this quote, IF IT WAS ATATURK. I Invite research what happened to the money which the muslims of Former India donated. I Dare you.

And if you tell yourself you are a rational thinker, Than I invite again to get out of line and start looking in the the work of Ernst Zundel and David Irving. Pretty much the 2 most hated people on earth by a certain group. Because they use Facts.

That was a long time ago man,maybe it's time to let go

Back
Top Bottom