beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Turkish first aircraft carrier on fire VIDEO
STEPAN KOTCHERGANews
April 30, 2019 6:39 am

Fire erupted on board of Turkish first aircraft carrier TCG ANADOLU (L-408), which is under construction in dry dock at Sedef Shipyard, Tuzla, Turkey, late at night Apr 29 or early in the morning Apr 30. Fire said to occur inside ship’s bow compartments. As of morning Apr 30, firefighting was still continuing.

Turkish Navy TCG Anadolu (L-408) amphibious assault ship (LHD) / light aircraft carrier, displacement around 26000 tons, up to 12 F-35Bs and 12 helicopters in “light aircraft carrier” configuration, keel laid 2018, to be launched 2019, to be commissioned in 2021.

https://maritimebulletin.net/2019/04/30/turkish-first-aircraft-carrier-on-fire-video/

Turkish first aircraft carrier on fire VIDEO
STEPAN KOTCHERGANews
April 30, 2019 6:39 am

Fire erupted on board of Turkish first aircraft carrier TCG ANADOLU (L-408), which is under construction in dry dock at Sedef Shipyard, Tuzla, Turkey, late at night Apr 29 or early in the morning Apr 30. Fire said to occur inside ship’s bow compartments. As of morning Apr 30, firefighting was still continuing.

Turkish Navy TCG Anadolu (L-408) amphibious assault ship (LHD) / light aircraft carrier, displacement around 26000 tons, up to 12 F-35Bs and 12 helicopters in “light aircraft carrier” configuration, keel laid 2018, to be launched 2019, to be commissioned in 2021.

https://maritimebulletin.net/2019/04/30/turkish-first-aircraft-carrier-on-fire-video/
The way that us turkish relations are going I have my doubts that the turks will be operating any f35s at all,let alone from the deck of this thing.

OH, 110 is fire department call in Turkey while 110 is police call in Iran.

n7zgbhibbh9ya9uzvjbb-e1470987385465.jpg

What is the purpose? This is only minor set back but your ill intentioned Chinese trolls since if you wanted to discuss you would have posted on the Turkish section not ME where Chinese and your Arab buddies have a f fest over bad news in Turkey.

if you wanted to discuss you would have posted on the Turkish section not ME where Chinese and your Arab buddies have a f fest over bad news in Turkey.
I was banned a while ago posting on Turkish section, don't know if that ban was lifted or not. I assure you on this military oriented section, If any aircraft carriers catch fire, I will post it, even the Chinese ones.

This Chinese trolls always waiting for an opportunity to rub it in your face... what a pathetic and sad live/job.

4 Threads of the same incident, respect... what is this, if not provocation and trolling?

Back
Top Bottom