What's new

Turkish films in Pak cinema

Well about time Pakistanis get to enjoy something more classy than Bollywood trash. Turkish movies are a delight to watch.

In My opinion it is a good gesture. Turkish movies are really good. Turkish dramas has already attracted the attention of Pakistani audience. We must support Turkish content instead of Indian

Geez, some of the guys are coming here straight from some Pak vs India threads I guess. Did you guys even read the title of this thread??
It's not "Turkish army on Pak border"
It says "Turkish films in Pak cinema",
Now take a moment and understand this title, and re-read everything in context to this title. Don't convert every thread in a war zone, let some of the threads be spared for some light mood discussions.

On Topic:
For : @Baybars Han, @Zulkarneyn, @T-123456
Has Turkish media houses ever released any movie in Hollywood? or have ever tried to do so? or have produced any English language entertainment content?

Has Turkish media houses ever released any movie in Hollywood? or have ever tried to do so? or have produced any English language entertainment content?
I dont think so,to all three questions.

Not long before we conquer Pakistan.:sarcastic:

Do you think Turkey is better positioned than China?

The great Soviets and US couldn't conquer Pakistan.

If there is anyone country that can do it, it has to be China.

I don't understand the ban pn Indian films ... in Pakistan and buy putting a blanket ban on just one industry, when its hurting our own is not a wise move at all. Playing foreign content other then hollywood and bollywood is a good idea but the main focus should be on bollywood because we enjoy that the most.

Another newbie false flagger.

@Horus mods should seriously consider banning Indian IPs waving Pakistani flags.

turkish films are just a more sophisticated and beautiful version of bollywood , i love them too, and their dramas are also very beautiful and exotic and really nice actors but they stretch it more then even star plus .......we should work in our own industry now . our dramas are class apart , we should focus on arab world as our stories are more islamic and arab word can relate to them .besides our 5 or 6 dramas already has caused a stir in the arab world . plus our phasto industry which is doing very well , can focus on afghanistan .....they would find a huge market there ..also now i think a proper revival of cinema should start .........not everyone wannabe from drama industry who dreams to be an actor , have little bit money can produce a film , but very serious people produce our own unique films and stories ........

Back
Top Bottom