What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

My personal opinion is that there is no non tolerated vibration on SARP. If there is a real issue, it is not difficult the change the mechanical design.

See the 1:36. (12.7mm)

WOW look at that footage. It is a real miracle if they hit even what they are aiming for with that shaking footage and blinding thorugh the muzzle Flash.

Look how smooth Cobra 1 with RAFAEL WEAPON Station. like a sniper. Zero muzzle Flash and shaking!

it is also very bad for the expensive electro optics to get all the shockwaves of the main gun. it absorbing until it Brakes!

WOW look at that footage. It is a real miracle if they hit even what they are aiming for with that shaking footage and blinding thorugh the muzzle Flash.

Look how smooth Cobra 1 with RAFAEL WEAPON Station. like a sniper. Zero muzzle Flash and shaking!

it is also very bad for the expensive electro optics to get all the shockwaves of the main gun. it absorbing until it Brakes!

1. Cobra has 7,62mm not 12.7mm.Thus it is normal to have less vibration on Rafael weapon
  2. If the issue is nozzle flash , it means gun nozzle can be improved(new design nozzle flash hider)
These are two different things for me.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I dont understand this?? These systems went trough several test processes and after that they have also been testested Bye TAF right?? It does not sound Logic to me.. If our engineers did not see this problem in the beginning sorry to say this but they are very stupid then.. So could iT be something else??

I dont understand this?? These systems went trough several test processes and after that they have also been testested Bye TAF right?? It does not sound Logic to me.. If our engineers did not see this problem in the beginning sorry to say this but they are very stupid then.. So could iT be something else??

Aselsan did grow with super speed very fast. They hired everybody with two arms and a diploma.

Unfortunatly diploma alone makes no good engineer. You need experience and creativity.

Aselsan did grow with super speed very fast. They hired everybody with two arms and a diploma.

Unfortunatly diploma alone makes no good engineer. You need experience and creativity.

Yes ok with that but even then you cant be this stupid.. IT is also been tested Bye THE turkish army and iT thook years to develop and test such a thing.. Dont tell me now it is not shock resistent or there is a disturbance on the display.. Why does The Taf but these weapons and Why is aselsan The top listen turkish arms dealer??

Yes ok with that but even then you cant be this stupid.. IT is also been tested Bye THE turkish army and iT thook years to develop and test such a thing.. Dont tell me now it is not shock resistent or there is a disturbance on the display.. Why does The Taf but these weapons and Why is aselsan The top listen turkish arms dealer??

They need to implement it on vehicle platform and make tests in the field.

Did they do that? The shaking footage and blinded operator from the muzzle flash says otherwise. The footage is ridicolous. The electro optics will take severe damage!

The electrooptics are very expensive cooled devices. They will brake very soon if get so much shockwaves constantly from the main gun above it.

A real engineer would not just place the EO somewhere else, he would also make sure that it is fasten decoupled!

My personal opinion is that there is no non tolerated vibration on SARP. If there is a real issue, it is not difficult the change the mechanical design.

PS: Please respect to our engineers efforts...

See the 1:36. (12.7mm)
as you can see the software is automatically tracking the target and you don't have to have a perfectly clear sight while firing, egm just being a whiny little bitch as usual

Back
Top Bottom