What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Türkiye becomes partner of Şahdeniz 2 natural gas field with10% which is in Azerbaycan ... Also share of Türkiye increases upto 30% from 20% in TANAP... Gas will start to flow in 2019... 16 bln m3 gas will pass from TANAP in 1 year... Türkiye will use 6 bln m3 of it for it's own needs and 10 bln m3 will be transfered to Europe...

Türkiye Şahdeniz 2'ye ortak oluyor-Sabah - 29 Mayıs 2014

Türkiye becomes partner of Şahdeniz 2 natural gas field with10% which is in Azerbaycan ... Also share of Türkiye increases upto 30% from 20% in TANAP... Gas will start to flow in 2019... 16 bln m3 gas will pass from TANAP in 1 year... Türkiye will use 6 bln m3 of it for it's own needs and 10 bln m3 will be transfered to Europe...

Türkiye Şahdeniz 2'ye ortak oluyor-Sabah - 29 Mayıs 2014
@Declein @flamer84 @Audio @Bismarck @A.P. Richelieu also good news for you guys, next step should be Nabucco. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
also good news for you guys, next step should be Nabucco.

There is a chance Nabucco won't be rectified in it's former one big project state, but rather as several smaller projects. One of such is TAP, Trans Adriatic Pipeline, which conspicuously, has the same capacity as Turkey will have spare, ie 10bcm. on their site it is also stated that it will be connected to the Trans Anatolian Pipeline (TANAP), which is mentioned in the article.

Trans Adriatic Pipeline: Home

TransAdriaticPipeline_route%20map%202012.jpg

#edit:

in the medium term, i would also expect that if conditions with Iran normalized, a substantial part of now Russian gas would be replaced with Iranian, which can also be connected to TANAP. To this end i think there was also an EU delegation in Tehran, much to the displeasure of the Americans.
And then there's also Qatar and their emir, i recently found out has a special bond with German government/industrialists......namely, he has come in crisis times and bought a share of German companies that needed an injection of fresh money, Volkswagen Deutsche Bank, Siemens, he has a few percent share everywhere.
I think there's definitely mutual interest in light of this data to keep the energy flowing to Europe and in an emergency i'd dare say Qatar would pump more then anyone. All it's needed is a pipeline. And this leads us to Syria and it's rejection to build a part of Qatar-Turkey pipeline to protect it's Russian patron's position.

Last edited:
There is a chance Nabucco won't be rectified in it's former one big project state, but rather as several smaller projects. One of such is TAP, Trans Adriatic Pipeline, which conspicuously, has the same capacity as Turkey will have spare, ie 10bcm. on their site it is also stated that it will be connected to the Trans Anatolian Pipeline (TANAP), which is mentioned in the article.

Trans Adriatic Pipeline: Home

TransAdriaticPipeline_route%20map%202012.jpg

#edit:

in the medium term, i would also expect that if conditions with Iran normalized, a substantial part of now Russian gas would be replaced with Iranian, which can also be connected to TANAP. To this end i think there was also an EU delegation in Tehran, much to the displeasure of the Americans.
And then there's also Qatar and their emir, i recently found out has a special bond with German government/industrialists......namely, he has come in crisis times and bought a share of German companies that needed an injection of fresh money, Volkswagen Deutsche Bank, Siemens, he has a few percent share everywhere.
I think there's definitely mutual interest in light of this data to keep the energy flowing to Europe and in an emergency i'd dare say Qatar would pump more then anyone. All it's needed is a pipeline. And this leads us to Syria and it's rejection to build a part of Qatar-Turkey pipeline to protect it's Russian patron's position. But now i'm heavily into tin foil hat mode :lol:
i dont think that youre being in tin foil hat mode at all. Russia and Iran dont want Turkmenistan to be connected to Azerbaijan (and then Georgia > Turkey > Europe) through the Trans-Caspian pipeline project either, but im sure Iran ironically would like to sell its gas to EU through pipelines on Turkish soil. If only the EU and Turkey could work together more on the Turkmen and Arab pipeline projects, it would be a good move against Russia and Iran.

Trade between Turkey and Arab states soars

Trade between Turkey and Arab countries grew eight-fold last year.

World Bulletin / News Desk

The trade volume between Arab states and Turkey increased almost eight-fold to US$57 billion last year, a top official representative of the Arab Union in Turkey said on Friday.

During the ninth Turkish-Arab Economic Forum held in Istanbul, Muhammed el-Fatih en-Nasiri, the ambassador of the Arab Union in Turkey said that the annual trade volume between Turkey and Arab countries, which was below US$7 billion in 2002, rose to US$57 billion in 2013.

Nasiri referred to the investment climate in Arab countries and urged for diversification of investments in other countries. He said that “Arab countries should focus on all Arab regions, not just on a limited area."

He explained that structural reforms, in line with public demand, should be made in order to attain increased welfare in the region but warned that these reforms take time to actualize.

Arab Union was founded in 1945 by Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Syria in 1945 in order to promote cooperation and coordination between member states and protect sovereignty and freedom of member countries. Currently the Union has 22 members.

Trade between Turkey and Arab states soars | Economy | Worldbulletin News

Exports of May 2014 increased with 5,8% when you compare it with May 2013... Exports of May is $13,412 Bln...

Total of first 5 month increased with 8% when you compare of it 1st 5 months of 2013... Total exports of 5 months is $67,092 Bln...

Mayıs ayı ihracat rakamları açıklandı

In 2 weeks 2 very good tenders...

1- Our goverment rented out Kalamış Marine for 30 years with $664 Mln price + KDV(taxes)... 23.05.2014

Dev ihalede dudak uçuklatan teklif-Sabah - 23 Mayıs 2014

kalamis-yat-limani_%20935661.jpg

2- Also they rented out Derince Port for 39 years with $543 Mln price + KDV... 05.06.2014

Derince Limanı ihalesi Safi Yakıt'ın oldu - En son haber

6_2913.jpg

$1,207 Bln + KDV

Also they will make investments to these ports... One of the winners (Derince Port) announced that they will invest $400-$500 Mln in 4 years...

Very good tenders, very good money indeed... :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom