What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Turkey’s unemployment rate rises to 12.7 pct, highest in seven years

View attachment 384056
Turkey’s unemployment rate rose to 12.7 percent in December 2016, marking the highest such rate since March 2010, official data showed on March 15.

March/15/2017
Şimşek "Türkiye ekonomisi birçok şokla karşı karşıya kaldı, bu şoklar ekonomide bir miktar yavaşlamaya yol açtı. Bu işsizlik oranlarına da yansıyor ama inanıyoruz ki bu geçici çünkü birçok tedbir aldık" dedi.

"SORUNUN FARKINDAYIZ"

Şimşek tedbirlerin Mart ayından itibaren rakamlara yansıyacağını belirterek "İstihdam için güçlü teşvikler verdik, inanıyorum ki marttan itibaren bu verilen teşvikler rakamlara yansımaya başlayacak. Yatırım konusunda da ciddi teşvikler geldi. 16 Nisan'dan sonra referandum belirsizliği ortadan kalktıktan sonra güçlü 'evet'le yatırımlar da devreye girecek, bu da istihdam demek. Yatırım, ihracat ve istihdam seferberliği işsizlikte artışın geçici olduğunu ima ediyor. Sorunun farkındayız, gerekli tedbirleri aldık" diye konuştu.
http://www.haberturk.com/ekonomi/is...kan-simsek-issizlik-rakamlarini-degerlendirdi
According to the minister of economy, they are expecting unemployment ratings to drop from march onwards following some incentives.

Expect it to get even higher if CHP wins any election.
Dude,im no CHP supporter.
CHP with that idiot in charge will never win anything.
I dont support any political party in my country because they all suck.

http://www.haberturk.com/ekonomi/is...kan-simsek-issizlik-rakamlarini-degerlendirdi
According to the minister of economy, they are expecting unemployment ratings to drop from march onwards following some incentives.
I doubt it but who knows,maybe this time.

Last edited:
In the last 2-3 years all they do for our economy is to say: "We promise", "We hope to", "We are expecting to", "Arabs are going to invest hundreds of billions in Turkey" and etc... A bunch of faity tales and flying unicorns for those who are dumb enough to believe in them, for those who are selling their votes for a bag of macaroni and tea. Yes, I admit that a lot of positive things have been done for Turkey's economy in the first decade of AKP's rule but right now they are destroying everything they achieved. And it will get worse, mark my words. Whole sectors of our economy are suffering while they are trying to neglect it... Our currency and economy will keep on shrinking especially after April 16th. Turkey is losing more of it's economic partners with every passing week.

Remember the Gezi protests and how AKP were saying the economy is going to collapse when the lira lost like 3-4% of it's value against the US dollar. In the last monts the lira lost more than 30% of it's value but all they do is to ask the people to change their savings into YTL, to say how Westerners are trying to destroy our economy and how stable we are. Why aren't Erdogan, Yildirim, their ministers, families converting their dollars, euros and other assets they have all around the globe into Turkish Liras? Why are they keeping on spending billions on palaces, cars, flights around the world, campaings for their party with the money of the turkish tax payers? Aren't people in Turkey asking themselves about those stuff?

Dude,im no CHP supporter.
CHP with that idiot in charge will never win anything.
I dont support any political party in my country because they all suck.

This is literally what our nation needs to understand as soon as possible, at least majority of the population.

Without understanding this, there will not be any change in opposition parties and there wont be any change in Turkish politics at all. Which is not benefit of Turkish Economy.

They are killing even the last bits of the forrest around Istanbul.

C7SqsqRXwAESawR.jpg

Turkish vessel to begin deep-sea drilling in Black Sea Daily sabah

''Albayrak emphasized that more than 60 percent of the world's oil and natural gas resources are located in Turkey's region, noting that the country is entering a new era and taking significant steps in making new investments in energy.''

''Albayrak emphasized that more than 60 percent of the world's oil and natural gas resources are located in Turkey's region, noting that the country is entering a new era and taking significant steps in making new investments in energy.''

You should keep it a secret. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom