What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

A drone capable of delivering a mortar is probably not easy to get and probably expensive.

Checked Alibaba just to be sure but nothing.

l think he means that the terrorists can use drones to better locate/target and shoot more precisely.

A drone capable of delivering a mortar is probably not easy to get and probably expensive.

Checked Alibaba just to be sure but nothing.

They rigged a handgrenade to a phantom and tried to fly it in to barracks.
Multiple Syrian groups have experimented with tying light diy loads to phantoms and dropping them from above the battlefield.

IS is using boobytrapped drones as a diy UCAV and multiple Turkish soldiers were wounded by such attacks. Same goes for coalition troops in Iraq.

US military units were already spotted with anti-drone guns at checkpoints near Mosul.

EMY-anova-insert-on.jpg

EMY-anova-insert-arka.jpg

New Business Relation

An agreement regarding laser target designator system procurement have been signed between ASELSAN and Ministry of Defense, valuing TL 62.077.000,- in total. This disclosure is made with respect to the permission of Ministry of Defense, dated 18.11.2016.

https://www.kap.org.tr/en/Bildirim/568781

Askeri Fabrika ve Tersanelere Yeni Yetkiler Getirildi
22 Kasım 2016

Betül SÖNMEZER / savunmahabercom

Resmi Gazete’nin 22 Ekim tarihli 29896’ncı sayısında yayınlanan Olağanüstü Hal Kapsamında Bazı Tedbirler Alınması Hakkında Kanun Hükmünde Kararname’de, Millî Savunma Bakanlığı Görev ve Teşkilâtı Hakkında Kanuna 2’nci maddesinden sonra gelmek üzere, askeri fabrikalar ve tersanelere yeni yetkiler getirildiğini bildiren aşağıdaki 2/A maddesi eklendi:

“Askeri fabrikalar ve tersaneler, üretim planlaması çerçevesinde ve asli görevlerini aksatmamak kaydıyla genel yönetim kapsamındaki kamu idarelerinden, kamu iktisadi teşebbüslerinden, yabancılar dâhil gerçek ve tüzel kişilerden sipariş almaya veya bunların ihtiyaçları için teklif vermeye, bu siparişler ve teklifler sebebiyle her türlü ticari işlemlere girişmeye ve gerektiğinde müşterek imalatta bulunmaya, atıl durumda olan tezgâh ve ekipmanlarını kiralamaya yetkilidir.

Bu faaliyetlerin icrasında, 30/5/1985 tarihli ve 3212 sayılı Silahlı Kuvvetler İhtiyaç Fazlası Mal ve Hizmetlerinin Satış, Hibe, Devir ve Elden Çıkarılması; Diğer Devletler Adına Yurt Dışı ve Yurt İçi Alımların Yapılması ve Eğitim Görecek Yabancı Personel Hakkında Kanun ve 10/6/1985 tarihli ve 3225 sayılı Millî Savunma Bakanlığı, Kara, Deniz ve Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlıklarına Bağlı Kurumlar ile Asker Hastanelerinde Döner Sermaye Teşkili ve İşletilmesine İlişkin Kanun hükümleri uygulanmaz. Bu kapsamda yürütülecek faaliyetlerle ilgili usul ve esaslar Millî Savunma Bakanlığınca çıkarılan yönetmelikle belirlenir.”

Translation: I am not good enough to translate the whole thing. If I try to summarize it: military factories and shipyards now have the authority to take purchase order, engage in any kind of trade and production, rent equipment from legal entities including foreigners in condition of not delaying domestic needs.

This does not include selling of equipment that is not needed, donation and transfer of them, purchasing from domestic and abroad entities or training of personel in the name of an another country.

I am new member cant give you the source. Primary sources is offical papers, then savunmahaber, then MSI defence magazine and last i have seen this in trmilitary and decided to share.

52 Super Mushshak (not 100!) will be bought under the BEU programme (I cannot add links for some reason, just check SSM's web site for BEU project)

These aircraft will replace T-41D and then SF-260D. PAC was one of the contenders. It has nothing to do with the Hurkus programme, which is already underway.

Selection of PAC is something like an offset, in return for Turkish defence exports to Pakistan.

MPT-76 is not shortlisted in Pakistan G-3 replacement project, so it is likely to be a false report.

Negotiations for Atak and MilGem export have been ongoing for some time. If any of them had reached contract signature stage, I'd think it would happen today, the very first day of the exhibition. Let's keep fingers crossed.

52 Super Mushshak (not 100!) will be bought under the BEU programme (I cannot add links for some reason, just check SSM's web site for BEU project)

These aircraft will replace T-41D and then SF-260D. PAC was one of the contenders. It has nothing to do with the Hurkus programme, which is already underway.

Selection of PAC is something like an offset, in return for Turkish defence exports to Pakistan.

MPT-76 is not shortlisted in Pakistan G-3 replacement project, so it is likely to be a false report.

Negotiations for Atak and MilGem export have been ongoing for some time. If any of them had reached contract signature stage, I'd think it would happen today, the very first day of the exhibition. Let's keep fingers crossed.

@Admins, someone give this guy what he needs. He's like the Shah Rukh Khan of Turkish defence news.

Back
Top Bottom